Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

:lmfao: I'm sorry :lol3:

But sometimes there's those miraculous shirts that do have sleeves, and for some reason you don't look sweaty in them! Thank goodness for those!! Bahhf! :bow: The texture or fabric of them or something... :naughty:

Yea, for me in the heat, it's all about the fabric.

Wearing thin clothed shirts, or thin cotton, my underarms will get wet marks.

i heard of these shirts that if you spill something on it it just slides right off, i wonder if it works with sweat as well:boxed:

:lmao:

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that same thing happened to me! it was awful...and i had to stay after school...where we would be lifting objects up high i was wearing a tank top underneath but it was rather small so it showed my midsection

:lmfao: I hate situations like that!

:lmfao: I'm sorry :lol3:

But sometimes there's those miraculous shirts that do have sleeves, and for some reason you don't look sweaty in them! Thank goodness for those!! Bahhf! :bow: The texture or fabric of them or something... :naughty:

Black shirts. But i noticed some people while wearing white ones, they get YELLOW stains...does this happen with age?

I've never tried it but I assume it works.

Hahaha my mom doesn't sneak stuff into my makeup bag- she sneaks up on me and tries to scare me (she fails by the way) but doesn't sneak stuff into my makeup bag...I wonder what she's put in there...

a small panda, a half chewed pencil or a purple Smartie perhaps...naah...non of those things:roftl:

:roftl: Oh louise, i love you.

Black shirts. But i noticed some people while wearing white ones, they get YELLOW stains...does this happen with age?

EWWWWW!! yeah i notice that too, i think i do have one shirt like that though:blush-anim-cl: but i wear it as an undershirt:naughty:

I get those if I wear the shirt too often.:blush-anim-cl:

oh no that must of been scary!! or when you like a guy and he tries to hold ur hand but your scared cuz you dont want him to get grossed out about ur hands:shocked:

Sweaty palms suck.:boxed:

goodness! i really thought i was the only one in the world with this problem!:naughty:now MFC feels more like a home than ever!:roftl:

Same here! :lmfao:

And with the hands, when I put my hands on my desk theres always sweat marks, or using a pen or reading a book, you can see wet hand marks.

With the pits though, I hope it gets fixed. I know I would be so much more confident and outgoing without the evil wet. At school I always had to keep my arms close to my side and I wouldn't raise my hand. Other people wouldn't think so, but sweating is really restricting me from a lot of things! It brings me down sometimes :thumbdown:

I remember even at a Mika gig I was dancing with MFCers and then Andy came around and filmed us, and when I saw him walking over I took my jacket off because I knew there were huge pit stains and I didn't want it to be on camera. :tears: I didn't want Mika to see it. :lmfao:

I new my friends sweat unusually a lot , but that's when they DO things. I just sweat profusely.

*thinks how to solve problem*

maybe this:boxed: i just found it on a web(and have no idea what it means:naughty:)

when you have a bath use lemon/lime underneath your also use Little bit dettol in your bath and shower night before you go sleep trying twice Ada change your clothes frequently and also use very strong deodorant

EWWWWW!! yeah i notice that too, i think i do have one shirt like that though:blush-anim-cl: but i wear it as an undershirt:naughty:

:roftl: thank god for undershirts!

random: My friends have an obsessive need to wear tanktops under everything they wear. Are they the only ones?

I get those if I wear the shirt too often.:blush-anim-cl:

Sweaty palms suck.:boxed:

Aww , heh. In the summer i wear like the same pair of pants everyday but i have a nothing two days in a row rule applying for if people see me or not.

And with the hands, when I put my hands on my desk theres always sweat marks, or using a pen or reading a book, you can see wet hand marks.

With the pits though, I hope it gets fixed. I know I would be so much more confident and outgoing without the evil wet. At school I always had to keep my arms close to my side and I wouldn't raise my hand. Other people wouldn't think so, but sweating is really restricting me from a lot of things! It brings me down sometimes :thumbdown:

I remember even at a Mika gig I was dancing with MFCers and then Andy came around and filmed us, and when I saw him walking over I took my jacket off because I knew there were huge pit stains and I didn't want it to be on camera. :tears: I didn't want Mika to see it. :lmfao:

It really does bring down my confidence! And then I sweat even more when I'm paranoid about it.:thumbdown:

Yup, I always sort of hesitate raising my arms at his shows, too, for the same reason.

:roftl: Oh louise, i love you.

I get yellow ones :blush-anim-cl: I have a few yellowed shirts over the years. Only at the pits though haha.

*Imagines someone having a completely yellow shirt because they're an insane sweater* :shocked:

I new my friends sweat unusually a lot , but that's when they DO things. I just sweat profusely.

Me too. No matter what I'm doing. Today I put on a sleeved shirt, and a minute after I put it on, I had mini baby sweat puddles. I sat down to watch a movie (Which involves no physical movement or exercise) and before I knew it had lakes. :thumbdown:

Same here!

With the pits though, I hope it gets fixed. I know I would be so much more confident and outgoing without the evil wet. At school I always had to keep my arms close to my side and I wouldn't raise my hand. Other people wouldn't think so, but sweating is really restricting me from a lot of things! It brings me down sometimes

i know exactly how you feel! even in the heat of summer i'd havta carry around a jacket:thumbdown: and just a few days ago i put all the colored clothes i own into a trashbag to give away:tears: and i love almost all of them....i've had his problem since Septemer!!!:shocked:

Great advice. But i usually have like...mental ways to get rid of sweaty palms

:huh: do you talk yourself into stop sweating?!?:roftl:

random: My friends have an obsessive need to wear tanktops under everything they wear. Are they the only ones?

i know!!

i only wear undershirts if my other shirt is too see trough

but i do know some people who do that:thumb_yello:

:lmfao: Awww vanessa :huglove: haha if we ever go to a concert together it's ok we'll low-five eachother and dance with our arms down like penguins ROFL

Aww , heh. In the summer i wear like the same pair of pants everyday but i have a nothing two days in a row rule applying for if people see me or not.

i'm ocd about that too..i wear tank tops under everything even nighttime!

It really does bring down my confidence! And then I sweat even more when I'm paranoid about it.:thumbdown:

Yup, I always sort of hesitate raising my arms at his shows, too, for the same reason.

tell me about it im the biggest worry wart, especially when my band teacher makes us play by our selves in class in front of everybody, im so scared my instrument is going to slip out of my hand:shocked: