Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.... it was REALLY sad!!!! :tears:

awwww.......:tears::tears::tears:

one of my friends got ran over by a car two years ago and she was traumatized to drive she couldnt even back out of the drive way but a couple of weeks ago she tried but she ran over a squirl so she took that as a sign that she isnt ready to drive yet

awwww.......:tears::tears::tears:

one of my friends got ran over by a car two years ago and she was traumatized to drive she couldnt even back out of the drive way but a couple of weeks ago she tried but she ran over a squirl so she took that as a sign that she isnt ready to drive yet

aww ariel and alicia both got hit by cars within 2 weeks of eachother and on the same road! freaky...

aww ariel and alicia both got hit by cars within 2 weeks of eachother and on the same road! freaky...

i know i remember i walked up to the band room and everyone was around and you were crying but i had no idea what to do......

poor ariel ran over a squirl

did you kill it?:shocked::tears:

at least you didn't run over a little boy's head!

Yeah, it was just a baby kitten!!! Poor thing!

OMG - my daddy ran over my son in his truck a few months ago while they were camping! They had to RUSH him to the hospital... THANK GOD he is okay.... no broken bones!

OMG - my daddy ran over my son in his truck a few months ago while they were camping! They had to RUSH him to the hospital... THANK GOD he is okay.... no broken bones!

awww the poor baby!!!

thank god!!!

:shocked::shocked:how old was he? that's sooo sad:tears: yea thank god he wasn't hurt!