Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it!!!! So now you can get picture messages and that is it!!! I guess I have to start texting you with pics :naughty:

my phone is acting up still. let's hope it gets better. why don't you send me a picture of you so whenever you call me, your face will appear instead of the rainbow I have for you. lol

my phone is acting up still. let's hope it gets better. why don't you send me a picture of you so whenever you call me, your face will appear instead of the rainbow I have for you. lol

aaahhhhh you have a rainbow for me!!!! That is SO .... me :naughty:

i know i went on the porch again today and was looking around to see where it is, but i couldnt find it, hopefully one of my cats ate it:naughty:

eeewww yall should have threw rocks or bricks at that sucker! I would freak out knowing it is lurking somewhere aaahhhhh :shocked:

eeewww yall should have threw rocks or bricks at that sucker! I would freak out knowing it is lurking somewhere aaahhhhh :shocked:

hahaha:roftl: my daddy just gets wasp spray and gets it.OH yeah i have another spider story its not so bad and i dont have a picture:naughty:, i was walking to my room and i looked up and there was a scary a** spider on the ceiling so i yell for my dad to come and get it so i run out of the way and he gets a broom and hits it it lands on the floor, we have wood floors, and i heard it hit the floor!! then he squished it and it died but then i made him check the bathroom and my bedroom just in case:naughty:

That's what I said!!! well i wanted to throw something at it to see it move:naughty: cuz it was pretty boring just sittin there!