Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I AM READING THIS THREAD I AM SORRY!!!!! I NO EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN I HAVE IT!!!!!!!

you have a disorder called hyperhydrosis when i was in 7th grade (3 years ago come january 19) i got a microscopic surgery to stop it, i used to sweat perfusely, non stop, i researched it and later found out that i had it, i tried LOTS of different treatements, drionics (shock waves are shocked into your hands and/or feat (depends where you have it), special balm spray things...

ask any questions you want i am really opened about it

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I AM READING THIS THREAD I AM SORRY!!!!! I NO EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN I HAVE IT!!!!!!!

you have a disorder called hyperhydrosis when i was in 7th grade (3 years ago come january 19) i got a microscopic surgery to stop it' date=' i used to sweat perfusely, non stop, i researched it and later found out that i had it, i tried LOTS of different treatements, drionics (shock waves are shocked into your hands and/or feat (depends where you have it), special balm spray things...

ask any questions you want i am really opened about it[/color']

Really??

was is just your hands because thats what sweats the most on me, i dont even want to get a boyfriend because i dont want to hold hands, and i hate it when i meet someone new i have to shake their hands

what kind of surgery did you get?

or when your buying clothes and you try on a shirt and then you put your old one back on and you feel the sweat, ewwww...

yah :puking: I feel bad for the shirt when i try it on, im always afriad to get it sweaty.

you have a disorder called hyperhydrosis when i was in 7th grade (3 years ago come january 19) i got a microscopic surgery to stop it' date=' i used to sweat perfusely, non stop, i researched it and later found out that i had it, i tried LOTS of different treatements, drionics (shock waves are shocked into your hands and/or feat (depends where you have it), special balm spray things...[/color']

Wow, i dont think mine's that intense but...

did the surgery hurt?

Really??

was is just your hands because thats what sweats the most on me, i dont even want to get a boyfriend because i dont want to hold hands, and i hate it when i meet someone new i have to shake their hands

what kind of surgery did you get?

i had a very severe case i had it on my hands and feet, not my armpits though. everything i would touch like papers, would become sopping wet and stick to my hands, i would have drips of sweat coming down my hands:boxed::boxed: i would always clutch my jeans to dry them off:blink: it was the most horrible feeling ever! and then in class if i had to shake someones hand or touch it they would be grossed out and start freaking out:boxed: but i never knew how to explain it and even after i found out about my problem and tried to explain it to them and how i couldnt help it they would be even more grossed out...:tears: i hated it! some teachers would send me to the nurse because my hands would be so read :boxed: my feet are just as bad as my hands (if not worse) i can never wear flip flops because my feet would leave puddles where ever i go and they drip ALL THE TIME and if i take off my shoes and socks and walk around barefoot i have foot prints leading every where. the surgery didnt help for my feet though because it is a different gland for your lower half of your body then for your upper half

yah :puking: I feel bad for the shirt when i try it on, im always afriad to get it sweaty.

Wow, i dont think mine's that intense but...

did the surgery hurt?

the surgery was the best thing that i have ever decided to do! (besides join this fan club:bleh:) i mean i would only recommend it if you have it severely and it is hard for you too deal with in everyday life

the surgery is a pretty short surgery it is only about 1 hour long but it is a major surgery. it is microscopic and it only works for your armpits and hands not your feet as some people like me have. the way the surgery works is that the reason why you have the problem is because your sweat glands are over active due to a nerve located right by each lung. in the surger they make a small insicion in your armpit and they close one lung at a time and place a microscopic clamp on your sweat gland (or nerve i dont remember, and some doctors actually cut it but mine didnt) and they do this to both sides but only shut one lung down at a time. my recovery was very quick i was released from the hospital the day i got the surgery

the surgery was the best thing that i have ever decided to do! (besides join this fan club:bleh:) i mean i would only recommend it if you have it severely and it is hard for you too deal with in everyday life

the surgery is a pretty short surgery it is only about 1 hour long but it is a major surgery. it is microscopic and it only works for your armpits and hands not your feet as some people like me have. the way the surgery works is that the reason why you have the problem is because your sweat glands are over active due to a nerve located right by each lung. in the surger they make a small insicion in your armpit and they close one lung at a time and place a microscopic clamp on your sweat gland (or nerve i dont remember' date=' and some doctors actually cut it but mine didnt) and they do this to both sides but only shut one lung down at a time. my recovery was very quick i was released from the hospital the day i got the surgery[/quote']

hmmm..... i will talk to mom about this:naughty:

Thanks so much!!!!

did it help for your hands?

because i would really like to get that surgery

YES!!!!!! my hands are like normal hands, sometimes even dryer! they are warm and i havent really sweat since i got it, only a little bit but it is like a normal person, the surgery is also covered by insurance which is really good

YES!!!!!! my hands are like normal hands' date=' sometimes even dryer! they are warm and i havent really sweat since i got it, only a little bit but it is like a normal person, the surgery is also covered by insurance which is really good[/quote']

This is amazing!! now i know there is a surgery out there and that I don't have to stay in the hospital more that a day

hmmm..... i will talk to mom about this:naughty:

Thanks so much!!!!

no problem:bleh:

since the operation didnt work on my feet because it is a different gland that is located to close to the spinal cord to go near last year my dad (who is a plastic surgeon dont worry) got botox thinking it would help my feet and this special machine that was supposed to shoot in botox with such high force of air to penetrate your skin so it would help me stop sweating but mean while the machine made it hurt even more so on one foot i just got it needled into me and i had to get 50 shots/air blown into my skin (to cover the area) and it ended up my feet were such a bad case that it didnt even work :tears:

http://www.sweathelp.org/English/

that is the website for it:bleh::bleh:

i am sorry i didnt see this thread earlier! i was actually planning on opening up a thread about this a while back when i first joined but didnt think anyone actually had it on here or people would think its disgusting or wouldnt get it but that was when i didnt know how amazing the mfc is lol

http://www.sweathelp.org/English/

that is the website for it:bleh::bleh:

i am sorry i didnt see this thread earlier! i was actually planning on opening up a thread about this a while back when i first joined but didnt think anyone actually had it on here or people would think its disgusting or wouldnt get it but that was when i didnt know how amazing the mfc is lol

THANK YOU!!!

People probably want to open other threads that are probably grosser:roftl:

you have a disorder called hyperhydrosis when i was in 7th grade (3 years ago come january 19) i got a microscopic surgery to stop it' date=' i used to sweat perfusely, non stop, i researched it and later found out that i had it, i tried LOTS of different treatements, drionics (shock waves are shocked into your hands and/or feat (depends where you have it), special balm spray things...[/color']

I have it too :thumbdown: I didn't have surgery for it though.

My doctor just gave me a prescription for it. I have to put it on my hands and armpits before I go to sleep. It hurts pretty bad at first though and you're not supposed to shave before you use it. But it works really well :thumb_yello:

THANK YOU!!!

People probably want to open other threads that are probably grosser:roftl:

haha lol i know! my doctor was also amazing! the only affect that i have are two 2 cm scars on each arm pit that you can barely sea they just look like creases from where your arm folds and it sort of altered my sensitivity to certain foods, i dont know why though lol, i remember a couple of weeks after my surgery an intern called up my house with a survey asking me about my surgery and she said do you have any weird sensations or side affects after eating food and my face lit up: YESSSSS AFTER I EAT PICKLES AND ACIDIC THINGS I GET HOT FLASHES!!!! NOW IT MAKES SENSE! and she started laughing i then told her MY MOM THOUGHT I WAS GOING THROUGH MENOPAUSE:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I have it too :thumbdown: I didn't have surgery for it though.

My doctor just gave me a prescription for it. I have to put it on my hands and armpits before I go to sleep. It hurts pretty bad at first though and you're not supposed to shave before you use it. But it works really well :thumb_yello:

whats it called??? i still need something for my feet lol and how bad do you have it?

haha lol i know! my doctor was also amazing! the only affect that i have are two 2 cm scars on each arm pit that you can barely sea they just look like creases from where your arm folds and it sort of altered my sensitivity to certain foods' date=' i dont know why though lol, i remember a couple of weeks after my surgery an intern called up my house with a survey asking me about my surgery and she said do you have any weird sensations or side affects after eating food and my face lit up: YESSSSS AFTER I EAT PICKLES AND ACIDIC THINGS I GET HOT FLASHES!!!! NOW IT MAKES SENSE! and she started laughing i then told her MY MOM THOUGHT I WAS GOING THROUGH MENOPAUSE:roftl::roftl:[/quote']

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

well i dont really eat acidic or spicy food so i should be fine:naughty: well even if my mom lets me get the surgery

whats it called??? i still need something for my feet lol and how bad do you have it?

It's called Hypercare. I had it pretty bad..my hands were always sweaty and I would have huge sweat marks when I was just sitting there..it was terrible. But this helped a lot..I love it :original:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

well i dont really eat acidic or spicy food so i should be fine:naughty: well even if my mom lets me get the surgery

hehe lol i would only get it if you have tried these options and they have not worked:

-drionics, a machine that is like a little tub thingy that you put water in and then you put ur hands or feet in each one, and then it sends electric pulses into the area.

-drysol... any perscription medication that is supposed to help it

if both of these fail then you should probably see a doctor, not many actually perform the surgery though

It's called Hypercare. I had it pretty bad..my hands were always sweaty and I would have huge sweat marks when I was just sitting there..it was terrible. But this helped a lot..I love it :original:

ok good! i will ask my dad to get it, i really need it my feet are always dripping if i leave puddles, and i mean PUDDLES where ever i stand and when i wear flats when i walk you can hear swishing of water in them and like the water sprays out when i walk:boxed::blink: even i think its disgusting and i have lived with it all my life:blink: my two brothers have it and one of my sisters so i have a feeling its genetic but no one else in my family has it

hehe lol i would only get it if you have tried these options and they have not worked:

-drionics' date=' a machine that is like a little tub thingy that you put water in and then you put ur hands or feet in each one, and then it sends electric pulses into the area.

-drysol... any perscription medication that is supposed to help it

if both of these fail then you should probably see a doctor, not many actually perform the surgery though[/quote']

I will have to talk to my mom about this and see what she says:naughty:

Thanks so much all this information has really helped:wink2:

I will have to talk to my mom about this and see what she says:naughty:

Thanks so much all this information has really helped:wink2:

no problem! i know exactly how horrible it is! and what it feels like, i remember before i got the sugery and knew nothing about it i would cry at times because of the things people would say about it and i would hide my hands and feet, if your mom needs more info i can pm you my number:wink2:

ok good! i will ask my dad to get it' date=' i really need it my feet are always dripping if i leave puddles, and i mean PUDDLES where ever i stand and when i wear flats when i walk you can hear swishing of water in them and like the water sprays out when i walk:boxed::blink: even i think its disgusting and i have lived with it all my life:blink: my two brothers have it and one of my sisters so i have a feeling its genetic but no one else in my family has it[/quote']

My hands used to do that. When I would put my hand on my desk at school, it would leave a handprint because my hands were so sweaty.

My hands used to do that. When I would put my hand on my desk at school, it would leave a handprint because my hands were so sweaty.

yeah mine also used to do that, does it take a while for the hypercare to work? is it like a bottle with liquid in it and a spongey material at the tope that you rub over your hands? cuz i used something sorta like it called drysol it never worked though

yeah mine also used to do that' date=' does it take a while for the hypercare to work? is it like a bottle with liquid in it and a spongey material at the tope that you rub over your hands? cuz i used something sorta like it called drysol it never worked though[/quote']

Yeah it is. It looks like this. It's probably pretty much the same thing though.

0158980015020.jpg

It only took a day or two for it to start working for me but I don't think mine was as bad as yours so it might not work as well for you..I don't know. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it..:bleh: