Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

Yeah it is. It looks like this. It's probably pretty much the same thing though.

0158980015020.jpg

It only took a day or two for it to start working for me but I don't think mine was as bad as yours so it might not work as well for you..I don't know. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it..:bleh:

thats what i am thinking lol, i have really no other choice any way cuz they have no surgery for the feet yet... and i dont want to use the drionicsm i have it but it is the most uncomfortable thing you can imagine:boxed: your feet are in warm water with shocks being pulsed in your body over and over again and then by the end of using it when you walk u feel like you are stepping on needles like your foot is dead and numb and clammy and pruny:boxed::boxed:

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what i am thinking lol' date=' i have really no other choice any way cuz they have no surgery for the feet yet... and i dont want to use the drionicsm i have it but it is the most uncomfortable thing you can imagine:boxed: your feet are in warm water with shocks being pulsed in your body over and over again and then by the end of using it when you walk u feel like you are stepping on needles like your foot is dead and numb and clammy and pruny:boxed::boxed:[/quote']

Oh gosh..I think I would be too scared to do that :boxed: It sounds like it would kil you or something :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

I got this one deodorant called "Certain Dri" and I used it last night, and this morning I wasn't sweating for like an hour, but then the sweat just kept on coming again. Hopefully after I use it more than once, it'll work!

Its sad because, I get so excited to even think of being able to wear shirts with sleeves on them :emot-sad:

Hi guys! :flowers2:

I got this one deodorant called "Certain Dri" and I used it last night, and this morning I wasn't sweating for like an hour, but then the sweat just kept on coming again. Hopefully after I use it more than once, it'll work!

Its sad because, I get so excited to even think of being able to wear shirts with sleeves on them :emot-sad:

Hi!

i know how you feel lol! i cant where sandals or anything that show my feet because they sweat:thumbdown:

i've tried that and the same thing happened:tears: i was so excited to wear colored shirts, but then i just started sweating again, it's so frustrating especially when it's cold outside because last year i bought all these colored long sleeve shirts but now i can't wear them except with jackets:thumbdown:

• 1 month later...
i've tried that and the same thing happened:tears: i was so excited to wear colored shirts, but then i just started sweating again, it's so frustrating especially when it's cold outside because last year i bought all these colored long sleeve shirts but now i can't wear them except with jackets:thumbdown:

Exactly!! I have to wear a jacket with everything..

I know how you feel ;)

Hi guys!! Wow, it's been a while :tears::wub2:

How has everybody been?? :huglove:

My sweating problem has gotten a little better! I have this regular antipersperant/deodorant, and i've been putting it on before bed, and it helps a lot if you put it on night and day. I'm not sweating in the morning (sort of) but later it starts coming again :wink2:

• 1 year later...
OMG! I haven't been in here forever!

My hands are sweating as I type:naughty::teehee:

:naughty: Mine are a little bit sweaty, but mostly they're just clammy and cold!

But my pits are sweaty.

You know, deodorants and dark colored clothes can work, but I think this is the best kind of medicine for sweaters; talking to people we can relate to :wub2: It makes us feel not alone!! :dance_man:

:naughty: Mine are a little bit sweaty, but mostly they're just clammy and cold!

But my pits are sweaty.

You know, deodorants and dark colored clothes can work, but I think this is the best kind of medicine for sweaters; talking to people we can relate to :wub2: It makes us feel not alone!! :dance_man:

So true:naughty:

My pits aren't sweaty at all since its cold:naughty:

Oh but wait until it gets hot outside, not going to be fun:sneaky2:

i read online that if you soak your hands for 20 minutes in baking soda and water for a few days, your hands will stop being sweaty for a while.

http://www.prlog.org/10210957-stop-sweaty-hands-fast.html

idk if it works cause i did it once, and was too lazy to do it again :naughty:

Oh wow! how interesting. Does it work for armpits? Hahaha

Soaking armpits would be weird XD

i read online that if you soak your hands for 20 minutes in baking soda and water for a few days, your hands will stop being sweaty for a while.

http://www.prlog.org/10210957-stop-sweaty-hands-fast.html

idk if it works cause i did it once, and was too lazy to do it again :naughty:

Oh wow! how interesting. Does it work for armpits? Hahaha

Soaking armpits would be weird XD

How would you do that:roftl:

love this thread.

Me too:wub2: