Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

*thinks how to solve problem*

maybe this:boxed: i just found it on a web(and have no idea what it means:naughty:)

when you have a bath use lemon/lime underneath your also use Little bit dettol in your bath and shower night before you go sleep trying twice Ada change your clothes frequently and also use very strong deodorant

:lmfao: What's dettol and ada?

Sounds good with the lemon and lime though

I get yellow ones I have a few yellowed shirts over the years. Only at the pits though haha.

*Imagines someone having a completely yellow shirt because they're an insane sweater*

Me too. No matter what I'm doing. Today I put on a sleeved shirt, and a minute after I put it on, I had mini baby sweat puddles. I sat down to watch a movie (Which involves no physical movement or exercise) and before I knew it had lakes.

Awww ruined shirts because of our diseas!

:lmfao: Right now im getting puddles just from typing.

i know exactly how you feel! even in the heat of summer i'd havta carry around a jacket and just a few days ago i put all the colored clothes i own into a trashbag to give away and i love almost all of them....i've had his problem since Septemer!!!

do you talk yourself into stop sweating?!?:roftl:

:roftl: I do calming motions , like at grad i had sweaty palms and i had to eeehhh-- and oooohh- etc.

i know!!

i only wear undershirts if my other shirt is too see trough

but i do know some people who do that:thumb_yello:

Ok , they thin they're the only ones.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me about it im the biggest worry wart, especially when my band teacher makes us play by our selves in class in front of everybody, im so scared my instrument is going to slip out of my hand:shocked:

Yea, I over analyze, over think, and worry too much.:boxed: About every little thing, even about ordering food at Burger King! I'm so insecure..haha..

:roftl: I do calming motions , like at grad i had sweaty palms and i had to eeehhh-- and oooohh- etc.

QUOTE]

if i were sitting next to you i woulda thought you were giving birth:roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

' oh no, charles isn't due for another 8 months!'

*watches teachers faces go pale*

Yea, I over analyze, over think, and worry too much.:boxed: About every little thing, even about ordering food at Burger King! I'm so insecure..haha..

same here!!! this is prob going to sound stupid but everything an airplane flies over my room at night i get a mild panic attack and my hands start to rain sweat, im so paranoid that the plane is going to crash in my room

wow ive never told anybody that:boxed:

This is totally random and I know you live in the States and I in Canada but...

Do they still have those Burger King crowns?

at my school all the seniors get b.k. crowns and we decorate them w/ feathers then wear them around:punk:

Diddo. Hmm...I wonder if there could be an invention to kindof...seal in your pits, like a film of somesorts around it that absorbs all of your sweat...:shocked:

i have no idea haha

i just looked it up again it says that its only available in the UK and germany

Diddo. Hmm...I wonder if there could be an invention to kindof...seal in your pits, like a film of somesorts around it that absorbs all of your sweat...:shocked:

it's called tape:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

the sad part is...i've actually thougth about taping up my pits!!:lmao:

i have no idea haha

i just looked it up again it says that its only available in the UK and germany

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN .....

it's called tape:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

the sad part is...i've actually thougth about taping up my pits!!:lmao:

:roftl: I want to liquid-bandaid them, or,,, hmm tape sounds fun.

same here!!! this is prob going to sound stupid but everything an airplane flies over my room at night i get a mild panic attack and my hands start to rain sweat, im so paranoid that the plane is going to crash in my room

wow ive never told anybody that:boxed:

Awww. :huglove:

:roftl:That was random, but yes, they do.:thumb_yello:

oo man i have 3 names picked out for my son but i dont know which one:boxed:(im not pregnant and dont want to be for a long time)

haha diddo, it'd be gross having a kid at my age.

I like Jake...I might even name my kid mika, lol!