• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have sweaty hands!!! and it sucks!

i dont really get cramps, so i cant help you there

ah me too!

my boss always wants to give me high fives, and i always pretend to miss!

this girl i work with carries tissues in her hands to keep them from sweating. it's so weird.

Haha, no problem.:wink2:

:roftl:

Sometimes people try to give me high fives or shake my hand, and I just look at them and tell them my hands are sweaty, so they make me "pound it" instead. xD

I told a priest once and he was like, "I don't care!" So I shook his hand. I bet he was so grossed out. :roftl:

haha diddo, it'd be gross having a kid at my age.

I like Jake...I might even name my kid mika, lol!

haha yeah i know my new neighbor she just turned 21 and has a 4 month old baby and he wasnt planned at all, she said that the reason she got pregnant was because she was on the pill but she was taking antibiotics and she found out later that if you mix those it deactivates the pill so im guessing when she had chicken with her boyfriend out can the baby:naughty:

the names i have picked out are

johnathan parker

oliver james

daniel jacob

Sometimes people try to give me high fives or shake my hand, and I just look at them and tell them my hands are sweaty, so they make me "pound it" instead. xD

I told a priest once and he was like, "I don't care!" So I shook his hand. I bet he was so grossed out. :roftl:

haha thats what i do with my friends too!!!!!!!! haha

haha yeah i know my new neighbor she just turned 21 and has a 4 month old baby and he wasnt planned at all, she said that the reason she got pregnant was because she was on the pill but she was taking antibiotics and she found out later that if you mix those it deactivates the pill so im guessing when she had chicken with her boyfriend out can the baby:naughty:

johnathan parker

oliver james

daniel jacob

oooh i learned that on family guy ! :roftl:

I love oliver james :wub2:

my mom was telling me they have things called dress guards [girls used to wear them years ago when it was unlady like to sweat:huh: ] and you sew them into your shirts and it absorbs the sweat:punk:

ewww.. but then wouldnt you feel the sweat still

ah me too!

my boss always wants to give me high fives, and i always pretend to miss!

this girl i work with carries tissues in her hands to keep them from sweating. it's so weird.

thats when you pound it haha

that is weird does she reuse them:boxed:

omg jess! :naughty:

next time i see you, i'm gonna be like "pound it".

it just sounds sooo funny!

johnathan parker

oliver james

daniel jacob

do you like the harry potter movies?

One time actually at my graduation I had massive sweatstains because i had been in my dress for an hour before grad. So naturally I got the pistain before it even started. So whole ceremony im adjusting myself and whatnot, (Deo woulnt fit in my purse :tears:) Then at the dance lucy didnt want boys asking her to dance because she's weird, and i didnt want them to ask me because of the stains, So i went back in at the beginning of a fast song and half way through i cramped my foot. I sat down and was massaging it. I stood up and a slow song started and BAM connor asks me to dance :lmfao::crybaby:

I was watching Ellen one day and her and a beauty advice lady were giving tips on different things, and they had one of, if it's a hot day and you're sweaty, under your jacket pits part you can put pads (for your period) :lol3:

It was fuuunnyyy.

Also, the fact that I'm nervous all the time doesn't help with the sweat-ness. I get nervous for everything. Everything.

It sucks :thumbdown: If I'm not home, a lot of the time I just have butterflies in my stomach for no reason.