Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soo it's official...we're a family:roftl:

i agree lets make tshirts

our motto: hand over the deo and no one gets hurt

or

we need deo now!

:lmfao:

or ' d-e-o-d-o-r-a-n-t NOW! d-e-o-d-o-r-a-n-t NOW! listening to the radio, while my pits get stained, deodorant now, deodorant now'

Also, the fact that I'm nervous all the time doesn't help with the sweat-ness. I get nervous for everything. Everything.

It sucks :thumbdown: If I'm not home, a lot of the time I just have butterflies in my stomach.

Saaaaame here!

:roftl:

I was watching Ellen one day and her and a beauty advice lady were giving tips on different things, and they had one of, if it's a hot day and you're sweaty, under your jacket pits part you can put pads (for your period) :lol3:

It was fuuunnyyy.

Also, the fact that I'm nervous all the time doesn't help with the sweat-ness. I get nervous for everything. Everything.

It sucks :thumbdown: If I'm not home, a lot of the time I just have butterflies in my stomach for no reason.

ohmygod me too!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna meet up so badly with you all to have awkward no high-fiveing good times :sad::wub2::roftl:

One time actually at my graduation I had massive sweatstains because i had been in my dress for an hour before grad. So naturally I got the pistain before it even started. So whole ceremony im adjusting myself and whatnot, (Deo woulnt fit in my purse :tears:) Then at the dance lucy didnt want boys asking her to dance because she's weird, and i didnt want them to ask me because of the stains, So i went back in at the beginning of a fast song and half way through i cramped my foot. I sat down and was massaging it. I stood up and a slow song started and BAM connor asks me to dance :lmfao::crybaby:

awww it's okay! i feel ya...one time i had huge pitstains on this shirt and i bent down and the guy i really liked at the time came down with me and we started talking...and i saw him glance over to my pits:shocked: i didn't even realize how big the stain was:tears:

i just realized we have more replies than the american thread that's been open for a day now!:roftl:

yes, but why??:boxed:

this is going to sound so nerdy, but it's my bff that fills me with this information, and i have no choice but to keep it.

i asked because oliver and james phelps play the weasley twins, and daniel jacob is daniel radcliffes first and middle name.

I was watching Ellen one day and her and a beauty advice lady were giving tips on different things, and they had one of, if it's a hot day and you're sweaty, under your jacket pits part you can put pads (for your period) :lol3:

It was fuuunnyyy.

It sucks :thumbdown: If I'm not home, a lot of the time I just have butterflies in my stomach for no reason.

:roftl::roftl:

same here i hate being home alone at night scares the crap out of me:blink::shocked:

Yea, I over analyze, over think, and worry too much.:boxed: About every little thing, even about ordering food at Burger King! I'm so insecure..haha..

Same with me! It's not that I'm insecure really, it's just I get nervous.

When I order something at a food place, when I'm in line I get all nervous about what I'm gonna say and I think of what I'll say. It weird...

this is going to sound so nerdy, but it's my bff that fills me with this information, and i have no choice but to keep it.

i asked because oliver and james phelps play the weasley twins, and daniel jacob is daniel radcliffes first and middle name.

oo haha oliver james just came to me one day haha i think i was watching some movie and that was the actors first and last name lol

and i got daniel jacob from my best friends dogs because their names are dane and jake so i made them formal and put them together:naughty:

It was fuuunnyyy.

:doh::roftl:

i knew i heard that somewhere. it would feel so weird having a padded sticker attached to your side. very...akward.

when i'm watching t.v in my room, my left hand is always kind of sweaty, and the right is cold. so i sit there trying to make it even, and it never works.

And I'll pretend to miss! :lmao:

sounds like a plan!

Same with me! It's not that I'm insecure really, it's just I get nervous.

When I order something at a food place, when I'm in line I get all nervous about what I'm gonna say and I think of what I'll say. It weird...

ooo me too! i hate ordering! i havta like have a pre-conversation in my head of what i'm gunna order...:boxed:

ohmygod me too!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna meet up so badly with you all to have awkward no high-fiveing good times :sad::wub2::roftl:

:lol3: I know :wub2: We should have a SWEATERS UNITE meet-up.

We should start a movement. :shocked:

Seriously, I bet millions of people out there sweat, they're just scared to admit it. I have a few friends who sweat at school...

It was fuuunnyyy.

It sucks If I'm not home, a lot of the time I just have butterflies in my stomach for no reason.

what if you're wearing a t-shirt and people see bulges under your pits!?! WHAT IF THEY THINK IT'S AFRO PIT?

awww it's okay! i feel ya...one time i had huge pitstains on this shirt and i bent down and the guy i really liked at the time came down with me and we started talking...and i saw him glance over to my pits i didn't even realize how big the stain was:tears:

i just realized we have more replies than the american thread that's been open for a day now!:roftl:

:shocked: Oh my god, That's horrid! Sometimes, I feel like the world can see my pit stains, especially when they glance at hem :tears:

:lmfao: GO PITS!

Seriously, I bet millions of people out there sweat, they're just scared to admit it. I have a few friends who sweat at school...

Sweaters :lmfao: OH MY GOD PUNNY MUCH?

we're officially the sweaters, okay peoples?

We should , and create signs that don't have to be held up , but held .. down! yess !

thats a really good idea, but how would be start it:blink:

oo haha oliver james just came to me one day haha i think i was watching some movie and that was the actors first and last name lol

and i got daniel jacob from my best friends dogs because their names are dane and jake so i made them formal and put them together:naughty:

that's a crazy coincidence then!

what if you're wearing a t-shirt and people see bulges under your pits!?! WHAT IF THEY THINK IT'S AFRO PIT?

:shocked: Oh my god, That's horrid! Sometimes, I feel like the world can see my pit stains, especially when they glance at hem :tears:

:lmfao: GO PITS!

GO PITS! reminds me of brad pit:roftl:

We should , and create signs that don't have to be held up , but held .. down! yess !

:lol3: I just realized it was a pun :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

My hands are sweating real bad right now. And my pits.

They're a pair. Seriously, one can have only so much sweat to sweat out of them. We're pro sweaters. We have mega amounts of sweat. :glasses3:

thats a really good idea, but how would be start it:blink:

I don't... know... *ponders*

We should start a movement.

:roftl::roftl: we could wear colorful tshirts that show our sweat stains and be like "look what we have to endure....Look at it!!" :roftl:

you know i never thought of that SWEATers...and that's weird cuz that's one of the things that doesn't show sweat stains:boxed: