Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol3: I just realized it was a pun :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

My hands are sweating real bad right now. And my pits.

They're a pair. Seriously, one can have only so much sweat to sweat out of them. We're pro sweaters. We have mega amounts of sweat. :glasses3:

I don't... know... *ponders*

:lmfao: You're the best.

Mine too! well i mentally dismissed my swety palms, but the pits...*shakes fist angrily at them* We should start a band, and our whole band is doing the wave and the crowd is like :shocked:

Mine too! well i mentally dismissed my swety palms, but the pits...*shakes fist angrily at them* We should start a band, and our whole band is doing the wave and the crowd is like :shocked:

:roftl::roftl: or more like this :puking::roftl:

:roftl: we could wear colorful tshirts that show our sweat stains and be like "look what we have to endure....Look at it!!" :roftl:

you know i never thought of that SWEATers...and that's weird cuz that's one of the things that doesn't show sweat stains

:lmfao: Well...mine have :blush-anim-cl:

Ay ya yai Alexandra... :lmfao:

I love you.

:roftl: I love you too.

And don't worry I willnever judge your stains de pit :wub2:

Tell me, how do you mentally dismiss your palms from sweating?

:lmao:

But with our band, only other sweaters will come to see our gigs, so when everyone does the wave, it'll start raining :naughty: SWEAT. :mf_rosetinted:

And any normal non-sweaters will be traumatized :shocked:

*has nightmare* "THE SWEAT! SO MUCH SWEAT!" :roftl:

:lmao:

But with our band, only other sweaters will come to see our gigs, so when everyone does the wave, it'll start raining :naughty: SWEAT. :mf_rosetinted:

i remember HollyD telling me when she wen to mikas concert(cant remember which one) that when mikas sweat would fly off the stage and land on some people other would dive at that person just to touch his sweat, and i think she told me some people licked his sweat off of there arm:boxed::shocked:

or :das:

Hahaha.

:roftl::roftl:

:

But with our band, only other sweaters will come to see our gigs, so when everyone does the wave, it'll start rainin SW

hey i'll be in the band! i call piano! i'll even get up and dance!! wave hands p in the air...wave like you just don't care [about your pitstains]:punk:

But with our band, only other sweaters will come to see our gigs, so when everyone does the wave, it'll start raining SWEAT.

And any normal non-sweaters will be traumatized

:lmfao: I just make calming dolphin noises via my brain and wipe my palms off. Voila!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:lmao::lmao: I am always SO afraid that if i go to lean on someone shoulder with my hand on their shoulder and my pit touches their shoulder that after i leave there will be a massive stain there :lmfao:

or doing it with us:groupwave:

:roftl:

Same with me! It's not that I'm insecure really, it's just I get nervous.

When I order something at a food place, when I'm in line I get all nervous about what I'm gonna say and I think of what I'll say. It weird...

I do the same thing! :lol3:

:lmfao: I just make calming dolphin noises via my brain and wipe my palms off. Voila!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:lmao::lmao: I am always SO afraid that if i go to lean on someone shoulder with my hand on their shoulder and my pit touches their shoulder that after i leave there will be a massive stain there :lmfao:

:roftl::lmao::lmfao:

i remember HollyD telling me when she wen to mikas concert(cant remember which one) that when mikas sweat would fly off the stage and land on some people other would dive at that person just to touch his sweat, and i think she told me some people licked his sweat off of there arm::

:shocked: *gulp* That's just scary :lol3:

hey i'll be in the band! i call piano! i'll even get up and dance!! wave hands p in the air...wave like you just don't care [about your pitstains]:

:lmfao I just make calming dolphin noises via my brain and wipe my palms off. Voila!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:lmao::lmao I am always SO afraid that if i go to lean on someone shoulder with my hand on their shoulder and my pit touches their shoulder that after i leave there will be a massive stain there :lmfao

::

:roftl:

Same here!! And I always fumble with things with my hands. Like at school I fumble with my papers with sweaty hands and also if we're turning something in, and we're in line to turn it into the teacher, so when I'm holding it, my hands are sweating and when I give it to them it's all moist and delicate and sweat-filled... :lmfao:

:mad3:

i remember HollyD telling me when she wen to mikas concert(cant remember which one) that when mikas sweat would fly off the stage and land on some people other would dive at that person just to touch his sweat, and i think she told me some people licked his sweat off of there arm:boxed::shocked:

....that was me.

i was standing next to her at his show in NYC, and i saw his spit fly and hit her arm, so i immediatley wiped it up. :blush-anim-cl:

and i think sweat or spit hit lovelove_mika and after the show she told me, so i rubbed her finger.

i'm such a freak.

....that was me.

i was standing next to her at his show in NYC, and i saw his spit fly and hit her arm, so i immediatley wiped it up. :blush-anim-cl:

and i think sweat or spit hit lovelove_mika and after the show she told me, so i rubbed her finger.

i'm such a freak.

haha i didnt know that, i bet it was amazing though haha:naughty:

*gulp* That's just scary

Same here!! And I always fumble with things with my hands. Like at school I fumble with my papers with sweaty hands and also if we're turning something in, and we're in line to turn it into the teacher, so when I'm holding it, my hands are sweating and when I give it to them it's all moist and delicate and sweat-filled... :lmfao:

:mad3:

that happpens to I , as well :sad:

that's our motto:

it's not sweat

it's just LOVE JUICE!

:roftl::roftl:

:lmfao: hahaha i love it !

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lol3:

I can actually picture that :naughty: But he would kindly giggle, not vomit. :wub2: (In my mind at least)

i love his laugh!!!! there was this kid in my history class that had his laugh and every time he would laugh i would freak:mf_lustslow::roftl: