Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

1. Wet hair

2. Put some Dove 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner in the palm of my head

3. Smooth it over my hair

4. Let it sit for about 2-3 minutes

5. Wash it out until it feels like it's gone

What are you doing wrong? :naughty:

:lmfao: were you lurking in here or something?

:roftl:

Thans ! I use Herbal essences dangerously straight , but my hair stays the same just shinier kinda, but not straighter unless i straighten the **** out of it.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend sees colors when she thinks of different numbers. It's craaazy.

And some of the colors, she says, are close to colors that no one's ever seen before.

I want to see a color no one's ever seen before...

sometimes i see colors around people, is that weird:blink:

Thans ! I use Herbal essences dangerously straight , but my hair stays the same just shinier kinda, but not straighter unless i straighten the **** out of it.

i never straighten my hair. even if i do it takes 3 hours and i dont want to waste my time doing that haha

You should use Dove :das:

Dove is the best!:naughty:

haha your welcome:naughty:

mmmm... i love eating grapes after you left them in the frezzer over night so good:drool:

ide rather him be giving me wine:naughty:

:lmfao: I'd rather he be feeding me chocolate covered strawberries actually. While he is in a toga and im in a silk bath robe.

i do like 2 minutes for shampoo and like 2 minutes for conditioner...then soap up and soap down...and shave...and uhh no not sing:naughty:

whoo i was tellin my sister about how i associate no. days and colors w/ gender and she thought i was some insane person!:naughty: i've just always done it since i was a kid...i thought everyone did it:boxed:

hahaha everyone keeps talking about the washing of their bods tmi!

My friend sees colors when she thinks of different numbers. It's craaazy.

And some of the colors, she says, are close to colors that no one's ever seen before.

I want to see a color no one's ever seen before...

that's cool! i was watching some superhuman show and this lady saw colors with music and in words she saw them physically like they would appear in front of her and she'd see colors in certain letters of the word...and in music she saw these ribbon shapes:blink:

....that was me.

i was standing next to her at his show in NYC, and i saw his spit fly and hit her arm, so i immediatley wiped it up. :blush-anim-cl:

and i think sweat or spit hit lovelove_mika and after the show she told me, so i rubbed her finger.

i'm such a freak.

:lmao:

I got spit on too.

*is still not sure whether to feel disgusted or happy*

*goes with disgusted*:puke: Mika spit.

:lmfao: I'd rather he be feeding me chocolate covered strawberries actually. While he is in a toga and im in a silk bath robe.

hahaha everyone keeps talking about the washing of their bods tmi!

yuuummmyyy!!:drool:

well you did ask what i do after i wash my hair:naughty: i finish my shower!:roftl:

i never straighten my hair. even if i do it takes 3 hours and i dont want to waste my time doing that haha

I already have straight hair but after i wash it , if i just let it be the underneath gets curly and i look homeless.

You should use Dove :das:

Dove is the best!:naughty:

:lmfao: is it? I used it like 4 years ago but i experiment with different shampoos and such. I find yello anti-grease dish washing detergent works wonders on my hair, 'cause it's really greasy.

yummmm!!!!!!!!!!!! haha or icecream with rainbow sprinkles my favorite haha or apple pie or resses peanut butter cups:bleh::bleh:

:lmao:

I got spit on too.

*is still not sure whether to feel disgusted or happy*

*goes with disgusted* Mika spit.

:shocked: i would've immediately put it in a jar, or...nevermind :roftl:

I spit on people daily :no:

yuuummmyyy!!

well you did ask what i do after i wash my hair i finish my shower!:roftl:

Ugh it's my dream :wub2:

:lmfao: okaaay

I like Brilliant Brunette. It's sort of expensive though but it smells delicious.

I also like Herbal Essences, Coconut (and something else) scented.

Oh yes i like Beach blonde or, whatever it's called. But it doesnt do anything.

yummmm!!!!!!!!!!!! haha or icecream with rainbow sprinkles my favorite haha or apple pie or resses peanut butter cups:bleh::bleh:

:wub2: I am going to have mika dreams tonighti tell ya!

I use whatever my mother buys, haha. It's usually Treseme.

Treseme treseme ooh la la!

:shocked: i would've immediately put it in a jar, or...nevermind :roftl:

I spit on people daily :no:

:roftl: Yesterday I was at a church picnic, and I was eating rice while running up the stairs to see the little kids do a water balloon race, and I coughed, and spit the rice all over my friend's DJ table.:roftl:

:roftl: it's a weird wavy thing, and i need to hold the straightener on it while i glide it down slowly.

i have the same thing too,but i always have my hair up so it doesnt bother me, but my mom is making me get my hair styled for my senior picture that im getting done on the 15th:thumbdown:

i hate it when people say "say it dont spray it":thumbdown:

me too , i cant freakin' help it.

retainer!

Yesterday I was at a church picnic, and I was eating rice while running up the stairs to see the little kids do a water balloon race, and I coughed, and spit the rice all over my friend's DJ table.

:lmfao: I always cough up odd food pieces

'mmm brocolli *saves for later*' :roftl:

i have them every night :das::wink2:

one dream mika and i were at the movies and about to kiss...but then i woke up :mad3:

...:das:

i have the same thing too,but i always have my hair up so it doesnt bother me, but my mom is making me get my hair styled for my senior picture that im getting done on the 15th:thumbdown:

Same here but i ahve to do my pony carefully so i dont get the weird crease.

Oooh how???:wub2:

:roftl: Yesterday I was at a church picnic, and I was eating rice while running up the stairs to see the little kids do a water balloon race, and I coughed, and spit the rice all over my friend's DJ table.:roftl:

:lmao::lmao::lmfao::lmfao:

that reminds me of a story when my friend was eating over and we were have chicken and rice and i said something funny and she just spit rice all over the table she was laughing so hard, thank god we were done with our food:roftl: