• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ankmet 20 [D]

2. Mozarella [E]

3. englishrose [E]

4. iadoremika [M and ?] (Under observation )

5. MikaL00v3

6. Marianne84

7. Guineverer [O]

8. KaryLovesMika! [W]

9. Emerald

10. Meyer Twins [L and V]

11. Lovelove mika [Y]

12. Daydreambeliever [W]

13. hotdlp [H]

14. findingmywords [H]

15. Louiza [O]

Woop nearly there :biggrin2:

1. Ankmet 20 [D]

2. Mozarella [E]

3. englishrose [E]

4. iadoremika [M and ?] (Under observation )

5. MikaL00v3

6. Marianne84

7. Guineverer [O]

8. KaryLovesMika! [W]

9. Emerald

10. Meyer Twins [L and V]

11. Lovelove mika [Y]

12. Daydreambeliever [W]

13. hotdlp [H]

14. findingmywords [H]

15. Louiza [O]

Woop nearly there :biggrin2:

Wahoo!! thanks! :biggrin2:

So we agreed to make the letters in the Carnavalee font, right?

That sounds good, fair enough :thumb_yello:

Okay cool:)

Ok, hi everyone! I haven't been on for days and I hope I haven't missed too much...

Also, the deadline for the letters sound great, iadoremika.:thumb_yello:

Nope- not too much. Basically just the letter thing, but you chose so you're all good:wink2:

Cool:thumb_yello:

Woop nearly there

Yippee :biggrin2:

Wahoo!! thanks! :biggrin2:

So we agreed to make the letters in the Carnavalee font, right?

Yes, I think we did and Kary volunteered to blow up the letters in Photoshop

Thanks!!!:thumb_yello: Yes we love b-day cakes with Mika on them.:naughty: We each got a piece with the pic on it but we couldn't eat the icing that had Mika on it.:roftl:

You are welcome:biggrin2:

Those (along with banana flavoured cakes) are my favourite:roftl: You did? Cool!!! I mean when I had mine I ate a slice that his face on it. Almost too delicious to eat. But not quite- I took a photo of that peice:roftl:

You are welcome:biggrin2:

Those (along with banana flavoured cakes) are my favourite:roftl: You did? Cool!!! I mean when I had mine I ate a slice that his face on it. Almost too delicious to eat. But not quite- I took a photo of that peice:roftl:

:roftl:

It was so great to see a cake with one of our favorite Mika pics on it. That pic is so cute and to know that we were actually there.......:wub2: Awwww, memories.:mf_lustslow:

Okay cool:)

Nope- not too much. Basically just the letter thing, but you chose so you're all good:wink2:

Cool:thumb_yello:

Yippee :biggrin2:

Yes, I think we did and Kary volunteered to blow up the letters in Photoshop

Thanks hotdpl!

Alright so can we do what we want with the Carnavalee font? We draw it, right? :naughty: Haha.

Any colours and stuff?

:roftl:

It was so great to see a cake with one of our favorite Mika pics on it. That pic is so cute and to know that we were actually there.......:wub2: Awwww, memories.:mf_lustslow:

Awww :wub2:

And then to be able to eat it...

You ate Mika! :naughty:

To have him in your stomach... and the memories :wub2:

I'm glad you liked it :wink2:

Alright so can we do what we want with the Carnavalee font? We draw it, right? :naughty: Haha.

Any colours and stuff?

When Kary enlarges the letters she's gonna pm them to you and then you create your design from there.

As for the colours, we were discussing purples, magentas and blues as colours. But then someone mentioned that it might be better to keep it simple- so nothing clashes. So we haven't finalized a decision on the colours.

I think black and white would be really cool- it wouldn't clash with anything and it would look totally awesome.

But if I had to choose ONE colour I would definately have to go with purple.

But to be honest, thinking about it for a bit now, I think black and white would be the best route to go.

Awww :wub2:

And then to be able to eat it...

You ate Mika! :naughty:

To have him in your stomach... and the memories :wub2:

I'm glad you liked it :wink2:

Well, we ate around him in the picture icing.:naughty: We couldn't bare to eat the part in the picture where he is at.:roftl:

We were wondering also if we draw he letters, or print it out and color???

Well, we ate around him in the picture icing.:naughty: We couldn't bare to eat the part in the picture where he is at.:roftl:

We were wondering also if we draw he letters, or print it out and color???

Kary will make them big and then you print it out and make your design from there.

When Kary enlarges the letters she's gonna pm them to you and then you create your design from there.

As for the colours, we were discussing purples, magentas and blues as colours. But then someone mentioned that it might be better to keep it simple- so nothing clashes. So we haven't finalized a decision on the colours.

I think black and white would be really cool- it wouldn't clash with anything and it would look totally awesome.

But to be honest, thinking about it for a bit now, I think black and white would be the best route to go.

Okay, we were wondering about that. Thanks!:thumb_yello:

Oh great! Alright... sounds good.

And I agree that Black and white would be good. There's going to be lots of other colours anyways...

Thanks for clearing that up! :wink2:

I think so too. It wouldn't clash, and because there aren't really any types of whites and blacks it's nice and simple and the letters would go well when put together.

Oh great! Alright... sounds good.

And I agree that Black and white would be good. There's going to be lots of other colours anyways...

Thanks for clearing that up! :wink2:

You are so very welcome:biggrin2:

Yeah I totally agree with you- all the other colours and colour in the lettters and stuff. Plus you can do cool stuff with black and white- outlines, cool graphicy type designs and stuff...I just think it would be so much better with plain black and white as the colour palette.

You are so very welcome:biggrin2:

Yeah I totally agree with you- all the other colours and colour in the lettters and stuff. Plus you can do cool stuff with black and white- outlines, cool graphicy type designs and stuff...I just think it would be so much better with plain black and white as the colour palette.

Yeah... Black and white always looks cool when drawn together. Just because they're the opposite and they contrast and stuff...

:naughty: Doing designs in black and white always turn out really nice. I don't know what word to use... Haha. It looks sophisticated? And vintage-ey? :aah:

I think so too. It wouldn't clash, and because there aren't really any types of whites and blacks it's nice and simple and the letters would go well when put together.

That is very true:)

Black and White would be very cute.:thumb_yello:

It would.

Yeah... Black and white always looks cool when drawn together. Just because they're the opposite and they contrast and stuff...

:naughty: Doing designs in black and white always turn out really nice. I don't know what word to use... Haha. It looks sophisticated? And vintage-ey? :aah:

The contrast would be wicked cool with the design and colours and stuff. Yeah- sophisticated:wink2:

Black and white...reminds me of this black and white striped sweater that I have. But the stipes are to thick and it makes me look like a convicted felon...or that guy off the Monopoly game board.

Oh so we don't draw the letter ourself?:roftl:

Ok. That's going to save me some time:naughty:. Black and white sounds nice. I think it will look much cleaner that way.

Yeah that's true- that way I won't have to think about if it looks exactlly the same size as everyone else's.:roftl:

Cleaner...that is so true:)

That is very true:)

It would.

The contrast would be wicked cool with the design and colours and stuff. Yeah- sophisticated:wink2:

Black and white...reminds me of this black and white striped sweater that I have. But the stipes are to thick and it makes me look like a convicted felon...or that guy off the Monopoly game board.

Hahaha! I have a zebra print shirt. I didn't think it would look good on me, but shockingly it does. It's one of my favorite shirts now. :biggrin2: