Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

No, noo!! I misunderstood you then. I thought you wanted to do a biiiiig cannon outside the crystal ball and draw the person that holds it being shotted!

No, I meant the cannon in the inside of the crystal ball.

Don't worry about it...I'm just curious as to how awesome this Chimera will look:biggrin2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, this is a mess!

Ok, a few things to clear up!

Danika asks if greys are also included in the colours of the letters and I think it could look good with greys also, simple enough but with a bit more of life. I made this ones in Photoshop, I think BLACK, GREY AND WHITE have to be the colours.

HPe.jpg

HPe2.jpg

HPe3.jpg

About the question mark, Louisa got it right! :biggrin2: It's saved for Emerald.

About the Chimera: We could chose one drawer to do it, it's a looot more organized that way... any volunteers?? So, we tell the drawer which part of wich animal do everyone wants and that person draws all of the parts together.

I don't mind doing the main design - e.g: the person holding the crystal ball thing - and the chimera can be done by the others who volunteered?

I was thinking...

Wouldn't it be best to keep the colour palette for the letters just black and white? And get rid of the gray.

Because there are different shades of gray. Like my grays will be different from the ones that Kary uses.

Plus, if we used JUST black and white...

1) There is just black and there is just white- not different shades of them. That way it would be simpler for everyone.

2) It would save time for the person responsible for the letters, as they wouldn't have to adjust the colouring in Photoshop.

3) As someone else said before- black and white would have really nice contrast against all the other colours that are going on. Snce the background is going to be black in some way no?, if we had gray letters then it would blend in more than if we used strictly black/white. And if there were more conrast between the letters and the background, then they would stand out more, quite obviously.

I was thinking...

Wouldn't it be best to keep the colour palette for the letters just black and white? And get rid of the gray.

Because there are different shades of gray. Like my grays will be different from the ones that Kary uses.

1) There is just black and there is just white- not different shades of them. That way it would be simpler for everyone.

2) It would save time for the person responsible for the letters, as they wouldn't have to adjust the colouring in Photoshop.

3) As someone else said before- black and white would have really nice contrast against all the other colours that are going on. Snce the background is going to be black in some way no?, if we had gray letters then it would blend in more than if we used strictly black/white. And if there were more conrast between the letters and the background, then they would stand out more, quite obviously.

I agree with you ...

I was thinking...

Good point.:thumb_yello:

I was thinking...

I agree with you as well! lets hope the rest do see this, so that there wouldn't be a confusion...

I was thinking...

Yeah you do have a point there, I guess that's what I was saying about when we wanted to use the other colours :bleh: So yeah I agree.

I agree with you ...

Good point.:thumb_yello:

I agree with you as well! lets hope the rest do see this, so that there wouldn't be a confusion...

Yeah you do have a point there, I guess that's what I was saying about when we wanted to use the other colours :bleh: So yeah I agree.

Okay, so I see I wasn't the only one who thought this.

Ok, so, black and white it is... I was wondering, a few days ago, we talked about doing the outline in white cuz the background is black, are we still doing that??

Oh right...forgot about that. Yes, I think that's a good idea:wink2:

Ok, so, black and white it is... I was wondering, a few days ago, we talked about doing the outline in white cuz the background is black, are we still doing that??

Yeah I think that would be a good idea :wink2:

We don't get the white outline thing????? It's like the letters that were pm'd to us were white with black outline, right? I just thought we made our design withing the letter. Where does the white outline go?

I think we're just supposed to trace the outline of the letter and then make our design, and when we turn them in, they'll be outlined with white later. On the cover. :wink2: