Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're just supposed to trace the outline of the letter and then make our design, and when we turn them in, they'll be outlined with white later. On the cover. :wink2:

That's correct! :thumb_yello: I'll make the white outline with photoshop! :wink2:

here's my O

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/netina_louiza/o.jpg

this week i'm gonna be offline so i'll talk to you guys again from the 4th of august

I got it!! See ya then!! :huglove:

here's my O

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/netina_louiza/o.jpg

this week i'm gonna be offline so i'll talk to you guys again from the 4th of august

Wow...that's wonderful, I like it:wink2:

Aw sweet :wub2:

When are the letters in for again?

They have to be on by August 4th (I believe that's next Monday).

That's correct! :thumb_yello: I'll make the white outline with photoshop! :wink2:

That's awesome. So, you're just gonna trace the outside of the letters in white? Or are you going to reverse the black outline that's already there to white?

That's awesome. So, you're just gonna trace the outside of the letters in white? Or are you going to reverse the black outline that's already there to white?

It depends, if the outline has designs inside the outline or if looks better inversing colours or if I have no room for filling it. One way or another, they are gonna look the same size.

It depends, if the outline has designs inside the outline or if looks better inversing colours or if I have no room for filling it. One way or another, they are gonna look the same size.

Oh I see...that's good- it does depends on the letter and you'll see...cool, thanks:wink2:

yeah that sounds cool! :thumb_yello:

Cool:wink2:

And also, it would make less work for Kary. Instead of having to go through all of the letters individually, she's make one little background thing (I don't know what to call it) around the letters.

Ciao ragazze!

Come state??:wink2:

All that to say that I'm back!!!!

Can someone please tell me what I've missed? Please please (down on my knees)? What's my letter?:naughty:

You letter... is.... A punctuation mark!

I think you've got the question mark!! Let me double check...

But the deal is that:

You will be PMed your letter, and then you trace it and draw your design and do your thing. Then we will turn them in on August 2nd (You might have extra time though, since you were gone, but I don't know :bleh:) and KarylovesMika will outline them in white.

And you can only do the letters in BLACK and WHITE. No other colours please... Not even grey :naughty:

That's the deal with the colors. I don't think we're sure on the rest of it though, but maybe someone else can explain it to you, if they know.

:roll1: Welcome back!!!

EDIT: Here's the updated list

1. Ankmet 20 [D]

2. Mozarella [E]

3. englishrose [E]

4. iadoremika [M and O]

5. MikaL00v3 [C]

6. Marianne84

7. Guineverer [O]

8. KaryLovesMika! [W]

9. Emerald [Question Mark (?)]

10. Meyer Twins [L and V]

11. Lovelove mika [Y]

12. Daydreambeliever [W]

13. hotdlp [H]

14. findingmywords [H and U]

15. Louiza [O]

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, just the first few pages, but I saw that Mel mentioned handprints for the back cover--wouldn't it be awesome if each person who contributed to the cover scanned in a handprint in a different colour, and then they got Photoshopped into one design?? It would be like a signature but better! Anyways, tell me what you think. I'll think of more ideas for now and submit them when I get some more time.

EDIT: And maybe we could write our usernames on the palm, or something.

I think it's a great idea!!!!! I'd like to have my hands on the back cover:punk:

You letter... is.... A punctuation mark!

I think you've got the question mark!! Let me double check...

But the deal is that:

You will be PMed your letter, and then you trace it and draw your design and do your thing. Then we will turn them in on August 2nd (You might have extra time though, since you were gone, but I don't know :bleh:) and KarylovesMika will outline them in white.

And you can only do the letters in BLACK and WHITE. No other colours please... Not even grey :naughty:

That's the deal with the colors. I don't think we're sure on the rest of it though, but maybe someone else can explain it to you, if they know.

:roll1: Welcome back!!!

EDIT: Here's the updated list

1. Ankmet 20 [D]

2. Mozarella [E]

3. englishrose [E]

4. iadoremika [M and O]

5. MikaL00v3 [C]

6. Marianne84

7. Guineverer [O]

8. KaryLovesMika! [W]

9. Emerald [Question Mark (?)]

10. Meyer Twins [L and V]

11. Lovelove mika [Y]

12. Daydreambeliever [W]

13. hotdlp [H]

14. findingmywords [H and U]

15. Louiza [O]

Oh, guys, thanks SO MUCH!!!!! I hope I'll have done my letter (sign haha) by the 2nd of August. You'll kill me, but I'm going to St-Petersburg on the 4th haha for ten days (but I'll have the Internet I guess, so don't worry haha)!!!

Btw, I vote for the second design and for the Carnavalee Freakshow font (as everyone else I think!

Thank you MikaLoov for your help!!:huglove:

And thank you for updating me!!!

When will my letter (sign) be PMed?:mf_lustslow:

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, just the first few pages, but I saw that Mel mentioned handprints for the back cover--wouldn't it be awesome if each person who contributed to the cover scanned in a handprint in a different colour, and then they got Photoshopped into one design?? It would be like a signature but better! Anyways, tell me what you think. I'll think of more ideas for now and submit them when I get some more time.

EDIT: And maybe we could write our usernames on the palm, or something.

I think that idea is amazing!

I love it :thumb_yello::wink2:

I think it's a great idea!!!!! I'd like to have my hands on the back cover:punk:

Oh, guys, thanks SO MUCH!!!!! I hope I'll have done my letter (sign haha) by the 2nd of August. You'll kill me, but I'm going to St-Petersburg on the 4th haha for ten days (but I'll have the Internet I guess, so don't worry haha)!!!

Btw, I vote for the second design and for the Carnavalee Freakshow font (as everyone else I think!

Thank you MikaLoov for your help!!:huglove:

And thank you for updating me!!!

When will my letter (sign) be PMed?:mf_lustslow:

Mostly likely when KaryLovesMika is online :wink2:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Mostly likely when KaryLovesMika is online :wink2:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Ok, thank you!!!

I hope she'll come soon, cause I won't have much time:blink:... Does everyone else has already submitted their letter?

Hello!!!

I'm PMing your letter Emerald!!! Welcome back! How was everything?? I just got one letter submited by Louize.

Hi!!

Thank you, I've answered!

Italy was great!!! But I missed the MFC so much, I didn't expect that:blink:

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (not you you, but you all haha well, I love you too, but you see, well, never mind, I'm tired:bleh:)

I'm happy to have the question mark, I didn't expect I would get the unique thing lool THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!:roftl:

*shut up, Emilie*

Hahaha, luv you too Emilie!!

A lot of people wanted that sign, but well... They also thought that you should have it!!

I want to go to Italy!! I'm in love with that country!!

Why didn't they get it? I was away and as we say in French "les absents ont toujours tort", which means something like "the ones who are not present are wrong" haha:roftl:. Anyway, now I have it, and I keep it!!:mf_rosetinted:

I love Italy too, and we go there often (it's near Switzerland). I hope you'll have the opportunity to go!! I'd like to visit your country too!!:wub2:

Why didn't they get it? I was away and as we say in French "les absents ont toujours tort", which means something like "the ones who are not present are wrong" haha:roftl:. Anyway, now I have it, and I keep it!!:mf_rosetinted:

I love Italy too, and we go there often (it's near Switzerland). I hope you'll have the opportunity to go!! I'd like to visit your country too!!:wub2:

Cuz that would be really mean of us!! And you are important here, wheather you like it or not! :naughty: