Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the main design we chosed???? :tears: I've been looking all the pages and it's gone!! I couldn't find it!!

Wow, it seems they have all been removed!!!:shocked:Does anybody know what happened??

Maybe that would do a bit "too much"? Dunno... With the title, the kid, the crystal ball...

Tell us what you think Melanie:bleh:

That's true. I guess we have 2 options...

1) Not use the Amelia's Magazine style "yearbook 2008" OR...

2) We could use it. If we do end up using it, if you think it may be a bit busy, as I said before, it could go in the bottom right corner (like when you sign a peice of art) but if you worry it may get "too much" we could make it smaller of course. So it's not so big but it's still there. Does that even make any sense?

Hey guys!

I haven't bben on here lately, but I'm in the art section, and I can do everything Mika and drawing related stuff, so if you still need people I think I could take part.

I don't know what's the idea? I heard about letters, but....anyway....what is the idea with them??

IN case there's no more place, then ignore this. :)

But anyway I can help, or draw, kinda anything.

Hey guys!

I haven't bben on here lately, but I'm in the art section, and I can do everything Mika and drawing related stuff, so if you still need people I think I could take part.

I don't know what's the idea? I heard about letters, but....anyway....what is the idea with them??

IN case there's no more place, then ignore this. :)

But anyway I can help, or draw, kinda anything.

Hey ya!!

We would love you to join us (I would at least haha) but I think Melanie said the deadline for joining this section was on the 23rd of July. I'm not sure though...

Ask Melanie!!

As for the letters, we will each draw a letter (see the "O" one or two pages ago) to write the title "how much do we love you?".

The idea for the front cover is that: a kid in a funny circus-type jacket holding a shiny crystal ball, inside of which there's a circus (Le Cirque de Mika). It's that roughly!!

Hey ya!!

We would love you to join us (I would at least haha) but I think Melanie said the deadline for joining this section was on the 23rd of July. I'm not sure though...

Ask Melanie!!

As for the letters, we will each draw a letter (see the "O" one or two pages ago) to write the title "how much do we love you?".

The idea for the front cover is that: a kid in a funny circus-type jacket holding a shiny crystal ball, inside of which there's a circus (Le Cirque de Mika). It's that roughly!!

Wow, what a great idea!!!:punk:

Oh the deadline...these deadlines drive me crazy...I have a weakness for them...most of the time I either miss the projects or get in in the last minute LOL.:roftl:

Anyway, if you think I could help you (if group needs help), I will try and ask Melanie...:)

So guys tell me whether you still ned someone, or not.

Anyways....seeing the list of participants on here, I am totally sure that this will be a wonderful cover. :mf_lustslow:

Oh the deadline...these deadlines drive me crazy...I have a weakness for them...most of the time I either miss the projects or get in in the last minute LOL.:roftl:

Anyway, if you think I could help you (if group needs help), I will try and ask Melanie...:)

Anyways....seeing the list of participants on here, I am totally sure that this will be a wonderful cover. :mf_lustslow:

One more person is always needed loool. If Melanie agrees to make an exception for you, we would have to find you a letter!!:thumb_yello:

As far as I'm concerned, you can give ideas even if you're not part of the project.:wink2:

We would love to have you here in this group. Yeah, we would say to ask Mel and see what she thinks. Would love to have your help.:thumb_yello:

Well, those are just black marks, nothing exceptional really:naughty:

But I'm happy you like it!:D

but it looks so wickedly cool :D

anyway.

how are you ?

sorry if I didn't answer you the other day my computer switched itself off :thumbdown:

but it looks so wickedly cool :D

anyway.

how are you ?

sorry if I didn't answer you the other day my computer switched itself off :thumbdown:

Thanks!! I thought I wouldn't do too many designs, cause the letters will be quite small...

I'm fine thanks! I'm very excited, cause I'm flying to St-Petersburg on Monday!!! I'm visiting a friend I met in Cambridge exactly one year ago (jour pour jour!!:D). She came in Switzerland for Christmas. And another friend from Cambridge is coming as well, and I haven't seen him for one year, so I'm really looking forward to seeing him!!!:D:D

How are you?

Hello ladies!!

A time ago, I promised a new sketch of my idea for the back cover, so, here it is:

CopiadeDSC03453.jpg

I showed this to my friend Julia [Who happens to be an amazing drawer] and she told me she's gonna do it. I'm happy about it.

Hiiii!

Oh cool!! That looks great! What is he holding? I can't see...:blush-anim-cl:

So no hand prints?

Btw, have you got my letter?

Hiiii!

Oh cool!! That looks great! What is he holding? I can't see...:blush-anim-cl:

So no hand prints?

Btw, have you got my letter?

A microphone! :bleh:

And about the handprints, I don't know, we have talked about doing my idea, Melanie liked it.

I got your letter.

A microphone! :bleh:

And about the handprints, I don't know, we have talked about doing my idea, Melanie liked it.

I got your letter.

Oh ok! I love the idea of the clown shadow very much!:wub2:

That is FAB!!!!!!!:punk:

Thank you!:blush-anim-cl:

Yellow!

I have my letter!! Please tell me if it's ok!!

letter02.jpg

Just in case you hadn't noticed, it's cow skin... I LOVE cows, that's why:wub2:

That's totally moolicious!!! Awesome :biggrin2:

:jawdrop:

that is SO good !

haven't done mine yet :angel_not:

Neither have I :naughty: But I printed out the letter so I'm ready to work on it tonight...

Hello ladies!!

A time ago, I promised a new sketch of my idea for the back cover, so, here it is:

CopiadeDSC03453.jpg

I showed this to my friend Julia [Who happens to be an amazing drawer] and she told me she's gonna do it. I'm happy about it.

That looks so good!! :mf_lustslow:

That's totally moolicious!!! Awesome :biggrin2:

Neither have I :naughty: But I printed out the letter so I'm ready to work on it tonight...

Moolicious!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:I looooooooooooOOooOOOove that word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha sorry, I'm crazy!! I'm so crazy about cows that I wrote a story about a little cow (in English) for my high school project (the really important thing everyone has to do) and I illustrated it. Cows cows cows moooo! Why isn't there a cow smiley on here? This is definitively missing!:naughty:

Wow, do you realise that I'm the one here who missed two weeks? And I'm the second one to send my letter looool:naughty:

Well, ok, it took me something like 5 minutes to do:fisch:

Oh, I have asked that question before, but nobody answered it:tears: looool

Can someone tell me more about the Chimera thing, cause I didn't quite get it?

Thaaaaaaank you!!:D

Moolicious!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:I looooooooooooOOooOOOove that word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha sorry, I'm crazy!! I'm so crazy about cows that I wrote a story about a little cow (in English) for my high school project (the really important thing everyone has to do) and I illustrated it. Cows cows cows moooo! Why isn't there a cow smiley on here? This is definitively missing!:naughty:

Wow, do you realise that I'm the one here who missed two weeks? And I'm the second one to send my letter looool:naughty:

Well, ok, it took me something like 5 minutes to do:fisch:

Lmao, you really are crazy!! (the mad cow :das::roftl:)