Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

He have talked about this already and we said that the chimera would be better, why?? Well, if the letters ar gonna be small, imagine 15 animals inside of tiny crystal ball... We choose one part of the animal and then one person draws it, 'cuz if everyone is drawing it would be incredibly hard to put all of the parts together.

Thank you Haley and Megan for the link of the font.

Oh ok!! Great! I want a cow part then:bleh:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ok, so here is the main idea: a kid (Mika?) wearing a circus suit, holding a crystal ball (which is shining). Inside the crystal ball, there is a circus (Le Cirque de Mika). The title is "How much do we love you?" and each of us has been given a letter (or two) to draw. You can see Mozarella's E here.

We're now discussing the circus.

The back cover: Mika, from behind. His shadow is a clown.

It's the main ideas. Melanie wants to add "2008 MFC yearbook" on the front cover, in a font similar to the Amelia's magazine one.

okay thanx !

I really love your E Mozarella !!!!

Ok, after august 4th, when all the letters are submited, we are starting with the chimera. Cow parts are saved for you! :naughty:

I think I want the udder lol. It will look cool, a chimera with an udder right?:roftl:

Hey guys. Got a pm from Zsina, and she needs a letter to do. Is there any left for her to do? If not we could sacrifice one of ours.

I pmed Zsina more than an hour ago!! I gave her a letter and updated her about all that's going on here!! Didn't she got it???

Yeah! Imagine a pork with those things in the bellie :roftl: or an elephant.

Niak niak yeah, that would be so... weird and cool!! :lmfao:I'm really looking forward to seeing the chimera:naughty:

iadoremika, your letters look great!!!!!!!!!!:D

Great job!!! :mf_lustslow: I should really start on mine today and get them over and done with already.

Thanks so much:wink2:

Really?

Ok, we would need some animals, some confetti stuff. Balls and circus instruments. Maybe it would be better to an animal circus... no human beings there (what do you think?). We need a curtain of course, and the "Le Cirque de Mika). Let's drop the audience (what do you think?).

We could have elephants, lions, monkeys, seals, zebras, horses, etc.

What do you guys think? These are just suggestions.

How about like a seal balancing a ball on it's nose, or a tightrope balancer, a lion with the person holding a whip and chair, etc.

I don't think we shold have TOO many things inside the crystal ball...

Those ideas are great, love 'em!:wink2:

But about the Chimera thing...Kary suggested that Zsina draw the Chimera. So how about we have the Chimera on a pedestal type thing (or even a ball as the Meyer twins had suggested) with the ringmaster/circus master person leading them (or whatever the right term is).

And I agree with (I believe it was Emerald) who said that we should have a curtain or whatever. But so it doesn't clutter everything or get too "busy", maybe there should just be a "hint" of a curtain: kind faded or off to one side or something.

Mozarella's cannon: we could have it but it could shoot out something simple. Like light or confetti or something like that.

But about the Chimera thing...Kary suggested that Zsina draw the Chimera. So how about we have the Chimera on a pedestal type thing (or even a ball as the Meyer twins had suggested) with the ringmaster/circus master person leading them (or whatever the right term is).

And I agree with (I believe it was Emerald) who said that we should have a curtain or whatever. But so it doesn't clutter everything or get too "busy", maybe there should just be a "hint" of a curtain: kind faded or off to one side or something.

Mozarella's cannon: we could have it but it could shoot out something simple. Like light or confetti or something like that.

Cool ideas!!

Thanks so much:wink2:

That sounds fab!!!:punk: If we do decide with the balancing of the ball then we could draw the ball. We like the idea also for the ringmaster. That would be so neat to draw. Great ideas.

A rainbow which burst into confettis.

Awesome idea! And only rainbow coloured confetti of course:naughty:

That sounds fab!!!:punk: If we do decide with the balancing of the ball then we could draw the ball. We like the idea also for the ringmaster. That would be so neat to draw. Great ideas.

Cool, sounds good:thumb_yello: