Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the cover, how are we all going to make an element. Or are we going to put our ideas together and one person draws/creates the whole thing?

Because I am very interested in doing the Amelia's Magazine font, if that's at any way possible.

Alright here is my letter D...might change it before the deadline though..I dunno if I like it..

theD2.jpg

It looks wonderful- cute monkey:wink2:

Yeah, of course!:naughty:

:naughty:

I was wondering the same thing... Mozarella's letter has grey too...:bleh:

I asked a few weeks ago, and we decided that it was going to be only black and white, at least that's what I think I read :blink::naughty:

There's an elephant in mine too! I hope that's okay haha...

I don't see why that would be a problem:wink2::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

That's so cute!!! :wub2: But I thought we weren't allowed to use grey?

That's is true. I don't know much about Photoshop but...could it be changed to black and white in Photoshop?

That's is true. I don't know much about Photoshop but...could it be changed to black and white in Photoshop?

I haven't got a clue either, but I'm sure you can somehow... can't you? :blink: ha ha i'm so useless :roftl:

I think it can be done:thumb_yello:

I asked a few weeks ago, and we decided that it was going to be only black and white, at least that's what I think I read :blink::naughty:

It's what I think I've read too:naughty:

No, no...I'm think you read it properly.

I haven't got a clue either, but I'm sure you can somehow... can't you? :blink: ha ha i'm so useless :roftl:

If you're useless than I must jump in that ball pit as well.

I mean, if I can Photoshop Mika's head onto Superman's body then I don't see why we could change gray to black and white:roftl:

It's what I think I've read too:naughty:

Oh good, so I don't need glasses just yet then :naughty:

No, no...I'm think you read it properly.

If you're useless than I must jump in that ball pit as well.

I mean, if I can Photoshop Mika's head onto Superman's body then I don't see why we could change gray to black and white:roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao: No, I can't see why not either :roftl:

I think it can be done:thumb_yello:

Okay, cool:wink2:

Oh good, so I don't need glasses just yet then :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao: No, I can't see why not either :roftl:

No, not yet. Well not until old age gets to ya or a seagul or something pecks at your eye. For now, you are fine:thumb_yello:

No, not yet. Well not until old age gets to ya or a seagul or something pecks at your eye. For now, you are fine:thumb_yello:

Odd :lmfao: I guess I should avoid going to the beach so there's a lower chance of encountering a seagull that will get tempted to peck at my eye... Damn I'm going to the beach in 2 weeks time, must bring my seagull repeller :mf_rosetinted:

Odd :lmfao: I guess I should avoid going to the beach so there's a lower chance of encountering a seagull that will get tempted to peck at my eye... Damn I'm going to the beach in 2 weeks time, must bring my seagull repeller :mf_rosetinted:

I'd rather take a jellyfish and shark repeller... Just in case:naughty:

Haha be careful:roftl:

Or...you can wear sunglasses and hide in a safe spot.

250px-RayBanWayfarer.jpg

Well, I've tried to turn grey into black and white. Here is the result. Sorry AnKmet, I used your letter to try:blush:

Before:

theD2.jpg

After:

theD2bw.jpg

It's not perfect, it's just a try^^

That looks pretty nifty, good job:wink2:

Yeah, except that the details don't show very good... I'll leave the job to Ankmet or somebody who is more photoshop-skilled than I am:naughty:

I'd rather take a jellyfish and shark repeller... Just in case:naughty:

Oh yes that too, Jellyfish stings are horrible :shocked: and I guess being eaten by a shark isn't very nice either :roftl:

Haha be careful:roftl:

Or...you can wear sunglasses and hide in a safe spot.

250px-RayBanWayfarer.jpg

I shall make sure to wear 10 pairs of those :bleh:

Yes, please!! If you can uploaded it with a bigger size, it would be very helpful. Thanx!! I got you letter.

here it is:

lecirquedemikasketch.jpg

i'm sorry i don't have it in a larger size, but seeing that i'll be re-drawing it for the main cover, i'll try to have the new image in a larger size