Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

Well, it's not pronounced "Maimaile" but "Meemeele" (well, not really Meemeele, cause the "ee"s are short haha)

Well, but the thing is, it's true! I love talking:naughty:

Now I'm starting to get confused :roftl:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm starting to get confused :roftl:

Ok, forget the Mimile thing and call me Emilie, that's much simpler:roftl::naughty:

Now, if you know some phonetics, here it is transcribed into API: /mimil/:naughty:

Ok, forget the Mimile thing and call me Emilie, that's much simpler:roftl::naughty:

Now, if you know some phonetics, here it is transcribed into API: /mimil/:naughty:

:blink::roftl:

I'll stick with Emilie then :naughty:

Hey!

I'm the new member, and I got the PMs of Melanie, the Meyer twins and Kary as well! I also got my letter, the O, which was originally Kary's!

I made a few o-s, you can choose the one you like most, or you can also tell me to make more, in case they are ridiculous (some are indeed) or if they don't fit with the style of the other ones.

Although if you tell me to make more (which is really no problem, just give me instructions) I can only scan and post it next Sunday, as I'm going on holiday early in the morning tomorrow!

Anyways, here are the ones I've made, I will remind Kary too, as I know I will have to send it to her, but I couldn't choose from these, I let you choose one...or there's the other option you already know.

So here they are: (sry some are really weird)

mikaO.jpg

mikaO2.jpg

Hey!

I'm the new member, and I got the PMs of Melanie, the Meyer twins and Kary as well! I also got my letter, the O, which was originally Kary's!

I made a few o-s, you can choose the one you like most, or you can also tell me to make more, in case they are ridiculous (some are indeed) or if they don't fit with the style of the other ones.

Although if you tell me to make more (which is really no problem, just give me instructions) I can only scan and post it next Sunday, as I'm going on holiday early in the morning tomorrow!

Anyways, here are the ones I've made, I will remind Kary too, as I know I will have to send it to her, but I couldn't choose from these, I let you choose one...or there's the other option you already know.

So here they are: (sry some are really weird)

mikaO.jpg

mikaO2.jpg

Hi!!!!

Those are really nice!!!:wub2: But I think you should take the letter Kary sent you and fill it with your design, so the letters will all have the same shape. You can see some letters throughout the thread. Here is mine for eg:

letter02.jpg

Btw, the 4 and 7 are my favourite!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi!!!!

Those are really nice!!!:wub2: But I think you should take the letter Kary sent you and fill it with your design, so the letters will all have the same shape. You can see some letters throughout the thread. Here is mine for eg:

letter02.jpg

Btw, the 4 and 7 are my favourite!!!:thumb_yello:

Oh Jesus Christ!!! AM I supposed to use that? OH God, I am totally dumb! :blink::cool:

I am so sorry, I didn't know..or well I mean I'm sure she told me it properly I was just reading her letter so fast, I guess I didn't realize it owrks like that. Pffff....so I will search for it in the tread and try to make it now, so that you won't have to week till next week......:S

Thanks anyway for this info, oh I feel so embarrassed now.

*goes away and hides*

Oh Jesus Christ!!! AM I supposed to use that? OH God, I am totally dumb! :blink::cool:

I am so sorry, I didn't know..or well I mean I'm sure she told me it properly I was just reading her letter so fast, I guess I didn't realize it owrks like that. Pffff....so I will search for it in the tread and try to make it now, so that you won't have to week till next week......:S

Thanks anyway for this info, oh I feel so embarrassed now.

*goes away and hides*

Oh nooo, please, don't feel embarrassed, it's nothing!!!:huglove:

Didn't Kary sent you a blank letter in her PM? If she didn't, you should ask her!:wink2: And she will maybe give you extra time, since you have just joined us:thumb_yello:

:wink2:

IMG_5548-1-1.jpg

Ok, here it is!:thumb_yello:

Wow, this one's awesome!!:punk:

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our's is taking a little bit, but hope to get them posted tomorrow definately! Wow all of these are going to look awesome together! Oooooo we can't wait!!!

Grrrmrmmrl, I'll have to wait to see yours gggrrmrml:naughty:I can't be here tomorrow gggrrml