Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

:lmfao: Niiicceee :naughty:

I laughed.

That's awesome:roftl:

I told that to one of my teachers one time in 7th or 8th grade. He knew the answer. I told him, "darn it, you knew the answer. In my mind..."sir, you suck".

I have a book of 1001 of the worst jokes.

*runs upstairs to grab it*

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome:roftl:

I told that to one of my teachers one time in 7th or 8th grade. He knew the answer. I told him, "darn it, you knew the answer. In my mind..."sir, you suck".

I have a book of 1001 of the worst jokes.

*runs upstairs to grab it*

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

We've heard of that joke and always laugh at it. Just the other day our dad said it.:naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

We've heard of that joke and always laugh at it. Just the other day our dad said it.:naughty:

Haha awesome:roftl:

Let me correct myself, this joke book has 10, 001 (not 1,001) of the world's worst jokes.

Wanna hear one?:lmao:

Bring em' on!!! BTW we forgot what joke Mika said that everybody thought was corny but we thought it was hilarious, shoot we forgot!!!

If you remember please tell me:wink2::naughty:

Okay I'll give ya ladies three (for now):roftl:...

Why did Mickey Mouse go on a journey to outer space?

He wanted to find Pluto

What can't you eat for your lunch or dinner?

Your breakfest

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a shark?

A frostbite

If you remember please tell me:wink2::naughty:

Okay I'll give ya ladies three (for now):roftl:...

Why did Mickey Mouse go on a journey to outer space?

He wanted to find Pluto

What can't you eat for your lunch or dinner?

Your breakfest

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a shark?

A frostbite

Oh wow!!!!! Those are so corny but something we would say. The one that Mika said was something like this:

What did one lightbulb say to the other lightbulb?

I'm going out tonight

Oh wow!!!!! Those are so corny but something we would say. The one that Mika said was something like this:

I'm going out tonight

Then the book I have is perfect for you guys:naughty:

Haha that one's awesome:lmao: Wonder if it's in the jokebook I have:fisch::roftl:

I'm going out tonight

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I think that's probably one of the lamest ones out of all of these :naughty:

Nice one Meeks! :aah:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I think that's probably one of the lamest ones out of all of these :naughty:

Nice one Meeks! :aah:

So true:roftl:

zomg, who was showing me the human tetrisw thing in the American thread? lol THERE IS NOW A GAME SHOW ON IT CALLED HOLE IN THE WALL!

That's awesome:naughty:

*Tweety Bird voice* That's poi-fect!

Mr Chunky Von Fluffyschnauser III

I like:biggrin2:

(if anyone asks what happened to the other two Mr Chunky Von Fluffyschnauser's...this one ate them. What? He was hungry:roftl:)

Mr? And yet he has cow's udders. :shocked: Nice. :roftl:

Mr. Chunky Von Fluffyschnauser...the third.

:roftl:

I love that name!!

The MFC now has official pet!! Now, it's our turn to make the whole MFC knows! :mf_rosetinted:

We rock!! :punk:

Changing subject... remember the back cover?? Well, my friend Julia [JULS92] finished the drawing. There are 2 options, the first one is the original one, but since we have talked about having a black background, we changed it a little, honestly I like WAAAY too much the original one, it has more life. It's your choise then. Here they are:

Copia2deUnbenannt-4.jpg

CopiadeCopiadeUnbenannt-4.jpg

Mr? And yet he has cow's udders. Nice.

Haha yeah:lmao:

Oooh That was me! *raises hand*

Really?

Haha, I know there's a gameshow called "Be in a Japanese Gameshow" Or something like that... :aah:

I think it's called I Survived a Japanese Game Show. I saw an episode of it this past week where they had to go through the streets of Japan and get Japanese people to do crazy/funny things. Like get them to draw a moustache on the contestant, get the Japanese people to do the wave...and other stuff as well:roftl:

I love that name!!

The MFC now has official pet!! Now, it's our turn to make the whole MFC knows! :mf_rosetinted:

Changing subject... remember the back cover?? Well, my friend Julia [JULS92] finished the drawing. There are 2 options, the first one is the original one, but since we have talked about having a black background, we changed it a little, honestly I like WAAAY too much the original one, it has more life. It's your choise then. Here they are:

Oh my! I really like both! I can't decided right now they are so nice hehe:biggrin2:

I love that name!!

Copia2deUnbenannt-4.jpg

CopiadeCopiadeUnbenannt-4.jpg

I actually like the second one more, just because it blends together.

are we going to fix it up and make it look proffessional (not that it needs it) in photoshop or keep it looking as is?

I actually like the second one more, just because it blends together.

are we going to fix it up and make it look proffessional (not that it needs it) in photoshop or keep it looking as is?

I don't see what could we do there, I mean, I got it in a huuuge size and for me, it looks just perfect. Maybe I could add some shadows, but I don't feel really confortable with mesing up other people's artwork. :boxed:

Has anyone talked to Zsina about the back cover??? Originally, I had asked her to do it, so I dunno if she did or is planning to or not...depending upon what she comes up with, you guys can judge.:thumb_yello:

For the front cover, one of the elements is a Chimera (it's kinda like where you take different parts of an animal to make one cool animal) and each of the cover members are going to choose a part of any animal they like and then all of those animal parts are going to be put together for the Chimera.

I believe that Zsina was chosen to draw the Chimera.

Has anyone talked to Zsina about the back cover??? Originally, I had asked her to do it, so I dunno if she did or is planning to or not...depending upon what she comes up with, you guys can judge.:thumb_yello:

For the front cover, one of the elements is a Chimera (it's kinda like where you take different parts of an animal to make one cool animal) and each of the cover members are going to choose a part of any animal they like and then all of those animal parts are going to be put together for the Chimera.

I believe that Zsina was chosen to draw the Chimera.

Yeah Kary told me that there was someone to make the back cover....but anyways I still can make it if you want, then you choose or something..cos I am not sure that you will like my Chimera....or I can make the back cover and the chimera too....no problem...and really not sure you chose my versions.

I haven't started working yet, so please just inform me...:)

Yeah Kary told me that there was someone to make the back cover....but anyways I still can make it if you want, then you choose or something..cos I am not sure that you will like my Chimera....or I can make the back cover and the chimera too....no problem...and really not sure you chose my versions.

I haven't started working yet, so please just inform me...:)

Of course we won't like your Chimera. That is because we will LOVE it! You are an amazing artist. I have seen some of your work and liked what I saw:wink2:

Don't worry about not starting. Not all of the members have chosen an animal part. But when we do someone will give you the list of all the animal parts to include in the Chimera.

Okay we have the tamer drawn and outlined. Should we post it up now or wait till we have it colored?????

Oh lala, how exciting:thumb_yello:

I would like to see it now, to see the "before"

And when you ladies are done, we'll get to see the "after"

(like beauty shots but different of course)