Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: Thanks!

Woopsie. Messed up on the not colored drawing. We meant to draw boots. We drew both boots and heels.:roftl: So we colored the boots all black so you can't really see the mistake on the colored drawing.:naughty: Hope you all like the outcome.

Tamergirlcolored.jpg

Love it :wub2::wub2:

Woopsie. Messed up on the not colored drawing. Meant to draw boots. Drew both boots and heels.:roftl: So we colored the boots all black so you can't really see the mistake on the colored drawing.:naughty: Hope you all like the outcome.

You are very welcome!

Oh...my...goodness! That is frickin' awesome! I am totally in love with it! And her makeup is great:thumb_yello:

Yeah Kary told me that there was someone to make the back cover....but anyways I still can make it if you want, then you choose or something..cos I am not sure that you will like my Chimera....or I can make the back cover and the chimera too....no problem...and really not sure you chose my versions.

I haven't started working yet, so please just inform me...:)

As Loiuse told you, the chimera is not complete yet, some people haven't chosen, so, don't worry about it yet. As soon as the list is done, I'll PM it to you!! And I'm sure we all will love the chimera!

Do the back cover too, you knoe the idea: Mika from the back with a clown shadow, then we'll vote for the one we like better.

Tamergirlcolored.jpg

Twins!! What an awesome job you have done girls!! It's absolutely brilliant, I love it! I digitalized it, here's the result, as you can see I didn't change anything in her anatomy or the colours, they are the same.

Tamergirlcoloredcopia.jpg

Woopsie. Messed up on the not colored drawing. Meant to draw boots. Drew both boots and heels.:roftl: So we colored the boots all black so you can't really see the mistake on the colored drawing.:naughty: Hope you all like the outcome.

Tamergirlcolored.jpg

AMAZING job you guys!! WOAH!!

seriously I am blown away! she is so fierce!! :thumb_yello:

I looove it! It's awesome! :punk:

She's so fierce :naughty:

Amazing job!

She is very fierce!:naughty:

As Loiuse told you, the chimera is not complete yet, some people haven't chosen, so, don't worry about it yet. As soon as the list is done, I'll PM it to you!! And I'm sure we all will love the chimera!

Do the back cover too, you knoe the idea: Mika from the back with a clown shadow, then we'll vote for the one we like better.

Twins!! What an awesome job you have done girls!! It's absolutely brilliant, I love it! I digitalized it, here's the result, as you can see I didn't change anything in her anatomy or the colours, they are the same.

Tamergirlcoloredcopia.jpg

OMG OMG OMG!!!! That looks so friggin' awesome!!! How in the world did you digitalize it? It looks amazing like that!!!! Brilliant!

AMAZING job you guys!! WOAH!!

seriously I am blown away! she is so fierce!! :thumb_yello:

We think 'fierce' is the perfect word for her. We think that it should be her name.:naughty:

Tamergirlcolored.jpg

that is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

You' ve done an excellent job:thumb_yello:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! That looks so friggin' awesome!!! How in the world did you digitalize it? It looks amazing like that!!!! Brilliant!

Photoshop my darlings! :naughty: Can't live without it!! Miss Fierce, love that name too!! I can't wait to put everything together!! :punk:

1. Ankmet 20 [Turtle Shell]

2. Mozarella []

3. englishrose []

4. iadoremika []

5. MikaL00v3 []

6. Marianne84 [swan's wings]

7. Guineverer []

8. KaryLovesMika! [Giraffe's skin]

9. Emerald [Cow's udders]

10. Meyer Twins []

11. lovelove_mika [Peacock feathers]

12. daydreambeliever [Whale tail]

13. hotdlp [bull's horns]

14. findingmywords []

15. Louiza [Cat's eyes]

16. Zsina []

:naughty: Very interesting animal!!!

We are geniouses! :mf_rosetinted:

I choose a lion's mane.

привет Guys!!!!:D

What you did is just amazing you know??

Kary - I love how you put the letters together, fantastica!!!:wub2:

Chimera - I just can`t wait to see it finished hahaha:naughty:

Meyer Twins - I really love Mrs Fierce, really cool drawing!!!:mf_lustslow:

I`m really looking forward to seeing the final cover!!!:punk:

PS: I`m still in St-Petersburg (:wub2:), I`ll be back on the 14th.

Hey guys!!

I made a sketch of the chimera, though I know there will be more 'animal parts' to come.

It's really a sketch, and the skanner messed it up, as I tried to make light lines...

So we have:

-horse body

-giraffe skin

-whale tail

-turtle shell

- that birds colourful thing....forgot it..sorry (it will be the horse's hair)

-the wings

-cow udder

-cat eye

-bull horn

and the thing I choosed is the snake tongue.

There is still some place for other animal parts (not much though..I think)

Maybe bunny ears? And some scary tiger teeth or something?

I can't think of anything else...but please choose the things you want to, then I can make it if you all think it's okay.

And of course I can only start colouring after everything's done.

The sooner the better as I'm going to 2 camps in august and then uni....so I don't hink I will have tooooo much free time.

And I gues everyone would like to see the relusts asap. :)

Here it is. PLease tell me what you think..what's wrong...what's okay....etc. :)

lastscan.jpg