Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

Hey guys!!

I made a sketch of the chimera, though I know there will be more 'animal parts' to come.

It's really a sketch, and the skanner messed it up, as I tried to make light lines...

So we have:

-horse body

-giraffe skin

-whale tail

-turtle shell

- that birds colourful thing....forgot it..sorry (it will be the horse's hair)

-the wings

-cow udder

-cat eye

-bull horn

and the thing I choosed is the snake tongue.

There is still some place for other animal parts (not much though..I think)

Maybe bunny ears? And some scary tiger teeth or something?

I can't think of anything else...but please choose the things you want to, then I can make it if you all think it's okay.

And of course I can only start colouring after everything's done.

The sooner the better as I'm going to 2 camps in august and then uni....so I don't hink I will have tooooo much free time.

And I gues everyone would like to see the relusts asap. :)

Here it is. PLease tell me what you think..what's wrong...what's okay....etc. :)

lastscan.jpg

OMG!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!:punk:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!!

I made a sketch of the chimera, though I know there will be more 'animal parts' to come.

It's really a sketch, and the skanner messed it up, as I tried to make light lines...

So we have:

-horse body

-giraffe skin

-whale tail

-turtle shell

-the wings

-cow udder

-cat eye

-bull horn

lastscan.jpg

that is sooo amazing!! I would love to see the tail going down or more exaggerated so it sticks out, and maybe bunny ears...or some chickeny form or something..who knows but wow does that look amazing!

lastscan.jpg

Looks great!

I'm happy you like it!!!

So what esle shall be put on it?

Yesterday I posted my choice as a lion's mane (like the hair) but I guess you didn't see that. It's okay:naughty:

Kary will pm you the list of animals when everyone's chosen their animal part:wink2:

Hey guys!

I know that Kary will send me the parts, when everyone's chosen one...but please..comon..choose something..it can't be sooo hard.

I can't wait to finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Anyway, danika, it wasn't hard (yet) I am more afraid now, that there are more things to come, and I just dunno where to put them. :D

The chimeras I've seen so far were only made of 2-3 4 animal parts, so it's gonna be pretty extreme LOL. :D

Don't know if you saw an eariler post Zsina. Don't know if you add ours our not. Here was our post:

Well for our choice, it would be between:

1. Bunny ears

or

2. Cat/bunny whiskers

The Meyer Twins

We're leaving for Georgia today for a short vacation. Our brother and sister-in-law live up there. He is in the air force. Thank God they have a computer.:naughty:

Hey guys!

I know that Kary will send me the parts, when everyone's chosen one...but please..comon..choose something..it can't be sooo hard.

I can't wait to finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Anyway, danika, it wasn't hard (yet) I am more afraid now, that there are more things to come, and I just dunno where to put them. :D

The chimeras I've seen so far were only made of 2-3 4 animal parts, so it's gonna be pretty extreme LOL. :D

I don't know if you saw my earlier posts but I chose a lion's mane:wink2: Great job so far:thumb_yello:

We're leaving for Georgia today for a short vacation. Our brother and sister-in-law live up there. He is in the air force. Thank God they have a computer.:naughty:

Have fun on your vacation ladies:wink2:

Don't know if you saw an eariler post Zsina. Don't know if you add ours our not. Here was our post:

I don't know if you saw my earlier posts but I chose a lion's mane:wink2: Great job so far:thumb_yello:

Have fun on your vacation ladies:wink2:

Yeah, I've seen them!! And thanks!! But as far as I know there are still members who haven't made their choice. It's pretty quiet here these days. :bleh:

Ps.: Have a great vacation girls! :thumb_yello:

Edit: I guess there are 4 things missing:

2. Mozarella []

3. englishrose []

5. MikaL00v3 []

7. Guineverer []

Yeah, I've seen them!! And thanks!! But as far as I know there are still members who haven't made their choice. It's pretty quiet here these days. :bleh:

Ps.: Have a great vacation girls! :thumb_yello:

Edit: I guess there are 4 things missing:

2. Mozarella []

3. englishrose []

5. MikaL00v3 []

7. Guineverer []

Okay cool:wink2: Yes it has been pretty quiet around here recently...

Yep we are having fun. Might go to Savannah today. So haven't really noticed anything new about this thread. We're glad it's coming together well. Can't wait to see the final animal!!!

Love to ya all!

The Meyer Twins

I can't wait to finish it either...but I can't until everyone's chosen a part.... and I am going to fresmen's camp tomorrow, and won't be back till Friday. Anyway...I hope that everyone will chose their parts by Friday, so I can finish the cimera at the weekend.

Why is it only the 3 of us around here????

Hey guys!!

So we have:

-horse body

-giraffe skin

-whale tail

-turtle shell

-the wings

-cow udder

-cat eye

-bull horn

I can't think of anything else...but please choose the things you want to, then I can make it if you all think it's okay.

And of course I can only start colouring after everything's done.

The sooner the better as I'm going to 2 camps in august and then uni....so I don't hink I will have tooooo much free time.

And I gues everyone would like to see the relusts asap. :)

Here it is. PLease tell me what you think..what's wrong...what's okay....etc. :)

lastscan.jpg

Hey, great job!

I feel like even though this is meant to be really steange, it should flow some how.

Like instead of just plopping a turtle shell on his back, maybe make the hooves of his feet look like turtle shells...stuff like that.

I'll try to draw up a sketch in my free time.

Keep posting ideeeeeas! :)

I was just thinking that some people haven't chosen their animal parts yet. Do you think we should set some sort of deadline thingy? So they choose their animal part by that date.

What do you think?

I agree, and then if they don't get one in, we all decide on another one. :thumb_yello:

I say deadline is August 27th cuz we gotta get rollin on the other stuff.

I agree, and then if they don't get one in, we all decide on another one. :thumb_yello:

I say deadline is August 27th cuz we gotta get rollin on the other stuff.

I agree. Zsina has a lot to do and little time to accomplish that chimera. 27 seems fine to me...

Lou, can you please PM the people that hasn't chose their animal part yet??? :blush-anim-cl: