Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the chimera - oh, sorry, Mr Chunky Von Fluffyschnauser III - is done, what else will be in the crystal ball?

Well because the chimera is quite a busy design, I don't think there should be much, if anything, else in there...maybe confetti or something, but if we add too much else it'll just look crowded.

Well because the chimera is quite a busy design, I don't think there should be much, if anything, else in there...maybe confetti or something, but if we add too much else it'll just look crowded.

That is true. The crystal ball will have light coming from it, no? And well, I think that will look cool enough. But I think the idea of confetti is nice- we said something about rainbow coloured confetti before, right?

That is true. The crystal ball will have light coming from it, no? And well, I think that will look cool enough. But I think the idea of confetti is nice- we said something about rainbow coloured confetti before, right?

Did we? I haven't read half this thread so I wouldn't know...:fisch::naughty:

Yeah, and the writing is going to be really busy and eyecatching as well. I say our chimera stays in there by himself. :wink2:

But confetti would look quite nice; it wouldn't distract from the main design and would make it look a little like a snowglobe...I dunno if that's a good thing, though.

Did we? I haven't read half this thread so I wouldn't know...:fisch::naughty:

Yeah, and the writing is going to be really busy and eyecatching as well. I say our chimera stays in there by himself. :wink2:

But confetti would look quite nice; it wouldn't distract from the main design and would make it look a little like a snowglobe...I dunno if that's a good thing, though.

If we don't want it to look like a snowglobe, maybe there is some way that we can make it not look the the confetti is falling from the top. Perhaps there is someway to make it look the confetti is exploding from behind the chimera and the tamer. But if we do end up deciding to make it look like a snowglobe, then I guess it's okay.

If we don't want it to look like a snowglobe, maybe there is some way that we can make it not look the the confetti is falling from the top. Perhaps there is someway to make it look the confetti is exploding from behind the chimera and the tamer. But if we do end up deciding to make it look like a snowglobe, then I guess it's okay.

What about the curtain and "Le Cirque de Mika" thing?

What about the curtain and "Le Cirque de Mika" thing?

Oh right, erm...I think keeping things simple would be a good idea- not adding to many things into the crystal ball. I don't see why the curtain thing would be a bad idea- as long as it doesn't get in the way or cover the main design (ie the chimera and the tamer).

And as for the "Le Cirque de Mika" thing: you know how on snowglobes and trophies and such, they have little plaque engraving thing that says like "First Place Champions" and such.

Well, we could have the plaque thing that reads "Le Cirque de Mika"- that way the words would be there but not interferring with anything going on inside the crystal ball.

What does everyone think of that idea?

Oh right, erm...I think keeping things simple would be a good idea- not adding to many things into the crystal ball. I don't see why the curtain thing would be a bad idea- as long as it doesn't get in the way or cover the main design (ie the chimera and the tamer).

And as for the "Le Cirque de Mika" thing: you know how on snowglobes and trophies and such, they have little plaque engraving thing that says like "First Place Champions" and such.

Well, we could have the plaque thing that reads "Le Cirque de Mika"- that way the words would be there but not interferring with anything going on inside the crystal ball.

I think it's a good idea!:thumb_yello:

Oh, but YOU didn't punt. I did, several times, and I'm a professional now eheh:naughty:. What did you do in Cambridge? Language course also?

heehee i did punt! just not then... we took turns :D my tutor was punting in that video. XD but i'm not a professional yet XD

i did English literature, it was great!

heehee i did punt! just not then... we took turns :D my tutor was punting in that video. XD but i'm not a professional yet XD

i did English literature, it was great!

Oh cool!!!:punk: I really want to go there again some day. The town is wonderful, I like its atmosphere!

I really like the idea of the plaque cuz i'd love to see the phrase " le cirque de mika" in the picture without any intereference with everything else that's going on inside the crystal ball:thumb_yello:

I agree 200%!! Great job Lou!!

Sorry if I haven't been here and keepiong myself updated but I'm very busy with my work!! I hope you guys can update me time to time!! :bleh:

I logged in right now and found a message from MikaL00v3. She said that she hasn't been here for the last 4 days and that she won't be here for around 2 weeks.

She said she wants " the googly thingie on top of the chickens head".

Zsina, if it's not too late to add MikaL00v3's part, this is the updated list...

1. Ankmet 20 [Turtle Shell]

2. Mozarella [Monkey feet/hands]

3. englishrose [Toucan's beak]

4. iadoremika [Lion's mane]

5. MikaL00v3 [the googly thingie on top of the chickens head]

6. Marianne84 [swan's wings]

7. Guineverer [Googly alien's eyes]

8. KaryLovesMika! [Giraffe's skin]

9. Emerald [Cow's udders]

10. Meyer Twins [bunny ears/ cat or bunny whiskers]

11. Lovelove mika [Peacock feathers]

12. Daydreambeliever [Whale's tail]

13. hotdlp [bull's horns]

14. findingmywords [Horse's body]

15. Louiza [Cat's eyes]

16. Zsina [snake's tongue]

I really like the idea of the plaque cuz i'd love to see the phrase " le cirque de mika" in the picture without any intereference with everything else that's going on inside the crystal ball:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much, I'm glad you like the idea

I agree 200%!! Great job Lou!!

Sorry if I haven't been here and keepiong myself updated but I'm very busy with my work!! I hope you guys can update me time to time!! :bleh:

Thanks Kary:thumb_yello:

Congrats on the job! :wink2:

Hey guys! I assume all of you have recieved the PM from Melanie. The 1 month 14 days one, that was sent earlier today.

Well in it she mentioned that she would like ONE person from our group to PM her with the summary of the progress that we have done so far, as well as our current status.

Who do you think the best person for the job would be?

Hey guys! I assume all of you have recieved the PM from Melanie. The 1 month 14 days one, that was sent earlier today.

Well in it she mentioned that she would like ONE person from our group to PM her with the summary of the progress that we have done so far, as well as our current status.

Who do you think the best person for the job would be?

since you're the first one to mention that i think you should pm melanie!

since you're the first one to mention that i think you should pm melanie!

Is that alright with everyone?

I didn't get the PM:boxed:Can sb please send it to me?

She said that some people's PM boxes were full. So she posted the message in the Yearbook thread. You can find it there:wink2:

Yup! Fine by me! :wink2:

Okay, so two people so far.

I'll go ahead and send Melanie that message.

So just to make sure I've included everything...[here's just a little summary]

-We have each designed a letter for the title---How Much Do We Love You?

-Main idea of cover: person holding a crystal ball. We have put together a tamer and Chimera that will go inside the crystal ball. We haven't decided yet on what else will go inside, though we are thinking confetti.

Wait! So what's going on the back cover? Or have we not decided that?

And...we haven't yet decided who's going to draw/put the whole thing together yet, right?