Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

Okay, so two people so far.

I'll go ahead and send Melanie that message.

So just to make sure I've included everything...[here's just a little summary]

-We have each designed a letter for the title---How Much Do We Love You?

-Main idea of cover: person holding a crystal ball. We have put together a tamer and Chimera that will go inside the crystal ball. We haven't decided yet on what else will go inside, though we are thinking confetti.

Wait! So what's going on the back cover? Or have we not decided that?

And...we haven't yet decided who's going to draw/put the whole thing together yet, right?

From what I know what you wrote is correct, but I haven't been here for quite a while so I don't know what I've missed out on or if any changes have been made, so I don't want to give you any false info :bleh:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I know what you wrote is correct, but I haven't been here for quite a while so I don't know what I've missed out on or if any changes have been made, so I don't want to give you any false info :bleh:

Okay cool, thanks:wink2:

So you think it would be okay to wait until tomorrow afternoon [my time hehe which would be about this time tomorrow] to send the PM to Melanie? So that way other yearbook cover members can comment. Or should I send it now?

I'm pretty sure we haven't finalized what's going on the back cover. Also, I'm pretty sure we haven't decided who's going to draw/put the whole thing together. I mean, I think we have discussed it, but I don't think anything was finalized.

Okay cool, thanks:wink2:

So you think it would be okay to wait until tomorrow afternoon [my time hehe which would be about this time tomorrow] to send the PM to Melanie? So that way other yearbook cover members can comment. Or should I send it now?

I'm pretty sure we haven't finalized what's going on the back cover. Also, I'm pretty sure we haven't decided who's going to draw/put the whole thing together. I mean, I think we have discussed it, but I don't think anything was finalized.

She didn't write when to send it did she? I think tomorrow's fine :wink2:

Hmm, we'll just have to wait for the rest of the people to come on and tell us. Hopefully they will come on here.

She didn't write when to send it did she? I think tomorrow's fine :wink2:

Hmm, we'll just have to wait for the rest of the people to come on and tell us. Hopefully they will come on here.

*checks* No, not date exactlly. But she did say as soon as possible.

Yeah I think you are right, tomrrow should be fine. And as you said, hopefully more people will come on here by then:naughty:

*checks* No, not date exactlly. But she did say as soon as possible.

Yeah I think you are right, tomrrow should be fine. And as you said, hopefully more people will come on here by then:naughty:

Yeah, it's been pretty empty round here hasn't it? Or maybe it's cos I haven't been around myself :doh:

Hullo:original:lol

Hey! So I'm sending the progress PM to Melanie by tonight.

So...[this is just a summary of what I will send by the way]

Basic idea for the cover: there is going to be a person holding a crystal ball, inside is a Chimera and a tamer. Zsina has drawn the Chimera and the Meyer Twins have drawn the tamer. We want to put confetti inside as well, although that hasn't been finalized as of yet.

The title: each of the members got a letter (there were some extras, some of us did 2) from the phrase "How Much Do We Love You?" and created a design, in black and white. Each of us did at least one letter.

We have discussed what will go on the back cover, but have not finalized what the back cover will look like yet.

We have not yet finalized who will put the whole thing together.

So, is all that information correct? And have I missed anything?

Hey! So I'm sending the progress PM to Melanie by tonight.

So...[this is just a summary of what I will send by the way]

Basic idea for the cover: there is going to be a person holding a crystal ball, inside is a Chimera and a tamer. Zsina has drawn the Chimera and the Meyer Twins have drawn the tamer. We want to put confetti inside as well, although that hasn't been finalized as of yet.

The title: each of the members got a letter (there were some extras, some of us did 2) from the phrase "How Much Do We Love You?" and created a design, in black and white. Each of us did at least one letter.

We have discussed what will go on the back cover, but have not finalized what the back cover will look like yet.

We have not yet finalized who will put the whole thing together.

So, is all that information correct? And have I missed anything?

Two things are wrong I think, but the rest is fine.

1) I think we have the back cover (Mika, with a clown shadow, holding his micro)

2) I think we said guineverer would draw the kid holding the crystal ball and put things together.

But maybe it's me who is not correct:wink2:Maybe we should wait for another person?

Otherwise, your pre-PM is ok!:)

Two things are wrong I think, but the rest is fine.

1) I think we have the back cover (Mika, with a clown shadow, holding his micro)

2) I think we said guineverer would draw the kid holding the crystal ball and put things together.

But maybe it's me who is not correct:wink2:Maybe we should wait for another person?

Otherwise, your pre-PM is ok!:)

1) Oh right, what Kary posted right? Okay, I remember that:naughty:

2) Okay:bleh: So gunieverer is drawing the kid holding the crystal ball. But, is she going to put the whole thing together as well? As in Photoshop the Chimera, tamer, title etc inside the crystal ball as well. Or have is someone else doing that? Or have we not decided yet?

1) Oh right, what Kary posted right? Okay, I remember that:naughty:

2) Okay:bleh: So gunieverer is drawing the kid holding the crystal ball. But, is she going to put the whole thing together as well? As in Photoshop the Chimera, tamer, title etc inside the crystal ball as well. Or have is someone else doing that? Or have we not decided yet?

Nothing has been decided as far as I know... But I guess Kary will do it, since she's the photoshop genius here^^:punk:

Sorry cricket, but I'll be off now, it's half past 12 and I really can't keep my eyes open any more lol. So sweat dreams and see you soon!!! :huglove:

Nothing has been decided as far as I know... But I guess Kary will do it, since she's the photoshop genius here^^:punk:

Sorry cricket, but I'll be off now, it's half past 12 and I really can't keep my eyes open any more lol. So sweat dreams and see you soon!!! :huglove:

Okay, I see:bleh:

Nighty night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams:bye:

You guys sound like you are on top of things. Sorry we haven't posted anything on here for quite sometime but we have beenr reading. School started on aug. 25 and going to a new university and all the classes are overwhelming but we try to get in here as often as we can. Sounds like you all are taking care of everything quite nicely. Can't wait until the cover comes together!!!

The Meyer Twins:wub2::wub2:

You guys sound like you are on top of things. Sorry we haven't posted anything on here for quite sometime but we have beenr reading. School started on aug. 25 and going to a new university and all the classes are overwhelming but we try to get in here as often as we can. Sounds like you all are taking care of everything quite nicely. Can't wait until the cover comes together!!!

The Meyer Twins:wub2::wub2:

If you read above, do you think I have missed anything etc?

Oh and congrats on the university! I hope everything is going wonderful for you ladies:wink2:

You seem to have everything correct although we aren't very sure about who offered to put it all together. Thanks on the congrats!

That is true, I know. Hmmm. Well, I put that we haven't yet decided who will put everything together. But perhaps Kary, if she's okay with it, since she's good at Photoshop.

No problemo:wink2: I hope you are enjoying everything:thumb_yello:

Edit: I have just sent the PM to Melanie :)