Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

Oooh, thanks Louise! They look great--for what it's worth, I like the first back cover best.

You are very welcome:thumb_yello:

I kinda like the second one, as the front cover is going to have black in it, no? And also, in the second one, Mika stands out more as well as it looking like there's a spotlight on him or something. But hey, that's just my opinion:naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda like the second one, as the front cover is going to have black in it, no? And also, in the second one, Mika stands out more as well as it looking like there's a spotlight on him or something. But hey, that's just my opinion:naughty:

I prefer the all-black one too:wink2:

Well, I've drawn a sketch of a plaque today and photoshped it a bit:naughty:.

It's nothing really, but I just wanted to know if what I'm thinking about for the plaque is what you're thinking about too:bleh:

What do you think?

plaquemikacopie.jpg

It's nothing really, but I just wanted to know if what I'm thinking about for the plaque is what you're thinking about too:bleh:

What do you think?

plaquemikacopie.jpg

Oohh that looks fab:thumb_yello:

Are you going to be drawing the words yourself?

What do you think?

plaquemikacopie.jpg

That looks really great!!!!! :biggrin2:

I prefer the second one to!

Thanks guys! :huglove:

For the writing, I'm glad you ask, cause I don't know what to do ^^. I did it with photoshop to see how it would look like.

Do you think I should draw it myself? I could try... :D

I think you should definately draw it yourself :) I think you would do a fab job:thumb_yello:

2) I think guineverer will be doing the drawing of the person holding the crystal ball. And, if Kary agrees to it, she'll put everything together (ir Photoshop the chimera, title etc into the crystal ball)

4) And I was thinking perhaps we should get moving again:naughty: Perhaps deciding what the crystal ball will look like

I agree very much with those two points. :wink2: Lou, you are doing great leading this proyect! *Claps* Sorry if I haven't been here to make part of all of this madness lately, but well, I don't have that much free time now and on top of that my pc brokes :crybaby:

I'll read you later!! :biggrin2:

:bye:

I agree very much with those two points. :wink2: Lou, you are doing great leading this proyect! *Claps* Sorry if I haven't been here to make part of all of this madness lately, but well, I don't have that much free time now and on top of that my pc brokes :crybaby:

I'll read you later!! :biggrin2:

:bye:

I was going to send you a PM today, asking you if you wanted to put everything together and...ta dah! Here you are:naughty: So are you up for putting everything together? Like Photoshopping the title, Chimera etc on.

Awww thanks so much Kary:wink2:

Okay later:bye:

We need to get moving here:naughty:

So, for the inside of the crystal ball...the rainbow coloured confetti right?:wink2:

And daydreambeliever said this a few days ago...

If you guys can think of anything for me to do, please let me know...:naughty:

Soooooo, since she said that, I think that she could draw the confetti for the inside of the crystal ball. :)

I was going to send you a PM today, asking you if you wanted to put everything together and...ta dah! Here you are:naughty: So are you up for putting everything together? Like Photoshopping the title, Chimera etc on.

Awww thanks so much Kary

Okay later:bye:

Yeah Kary if you are up to it. You are very good at doing the photoshop thing!:thumb_yello:

We need to get moving here

So, for the inside of the crystal ball...the rainbow coloured confetti right?

Soooooo, since she said that, I think that she could draw the confetti for the inside of the crystal ball :)

:naughty:

Haven't really been active today. Just spend about 6-7 hours total in ceramics making flippin' bowls and pots and my hands are killing me! Can barely type!!:shocked::naughty:

We need to get moving here:naughty:

So, for the inside of the crystal ball...the rainbow coloured confetti right?:wink2:

Soooooo, since she said that, I think that she could draw the confetti for the inside of the crystal ball. :)

Of course she can draw the confetti for the crystal ball.

When the confetti is done, what else is left to do for the cover?

:naughty:

Haven't really been active today. Just spend about 6-7 hours total in ceramics making flippin' bowls and pots and my hands are killing me! Can barely type!!:shocked::naughty:

Oooh wow! That ceramics thing sounds fab:thumb_yello:

Of course she can draw the confetti for the crystal ball.

When the confetti is done, what else is left to do for the cover?

Okay, cool, I sent daydreambeliever the PM just now, letting her know:wink2:

Hmmm, right now I can't really think of anything else to go inside the crystal ball. I mean, there could be something and I'm forgetting it.

Curtain?:)

Ooohhh right, the curtain. I forgot about it again...ooops:lol3:

Yeah we could totally do the curtain thing:thumb_yello: My worry, I guess you could call it, is that the curtain will interfere with what's going on, on the inside of the crystal ball and/or clutter it too much.

Maybe there is some way of making it to the very side only or faded or something, so that it won't interfere with anything else.

Oooh wow! That ceramics thing sounds fab:thumb_yello:

Okay, cool, I sent daydreambeliever the PM just now, letting her know:wink2:

Hmmm, right now I can't really think of anything else to go inside the crystal ball. I mean, there could be something and I'm forgetting it.

It IS fab although it is very time consuming! I agree with the curtain although we also agree that it might clutter. Like the idea of having it faded though.:thumb_yello:

It IS fab although it is very time consuming! I agree with the curtain although we also agree that it might clutter. Like the idea of having it faded though.:thumb_yello:

Very cool! Is it like a class for school? Or just for fun?

Thanks:wink2: Yeah, the faded thing might be a good idea...oooh! I just got an idea:naughty: You know how like there are swirly things inside crystal balls? You know, it looks like mist or fog or whatever you call it:roftl: Well, maybe we can incorporate the curtain in that way, some way or another haha...so the curtain is still there, but not in the way, so to speak.

Does that make any sense? I hope it did:lol3:

Very cool! Is it like a class for school? Or just for fun?

Thanks:wink2: Yeah, the faded thing might be a good idea...oooh! I just got an idea:naughty: You know how like there are swirly things inside crystal balls? You know, it looks like mist or fog or whatever you call it:roftl: Well, maybe we can incorporate the curtain in that way, some way or another haha...so the curtain is still there, but not in the way, so to speak.

Does that make any sense? I hope it did:lol3:

Yeah the class is for college. It's at 8 in the morning until 9:50 so it's only an hour and a half although you have to spend many hours out of class each week to get your work done. It's overwhelming since we are about an hour from the college. I can't just run over anytime I want with gas prices and all.

Yeah, definately get you with the fog thing. That would be awesome.

Yeah the class is for college. It's at 8 in the morning until 9:50 so it's only an hour and a half although you have to spend many hours out of class each week to get your work done. It's overwhelming since we are about an hour from the college. I can't just run over anytime I want with gas prices and all.

Yeah, definately get you with the fog thing. That would be awesome.

Ooohh, that sounds so cool. I've always wanted to try a ceramics/pottery class. Yeah sounds tough, but the work must pay off in the end, no?

Cool:wink2: