Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay cool, I'll send a PM out momentarily:thumb_yello:

I know! I haven't even started on the other Yearbook stuff that I've signed up for. From the stuff I've signed up for, I don't know where to start. The mandatory stuff maybe?

I signed up for many things too! Starting with the message and the mini bio is a good idea i think. i started with the mini bio it's the easiest one to write lol

Awwwww, it's aweesomeeeee!! I love it!

And I haven't have time to be here and check out everything! :tears: Stupid job!! :thumbdown:

Thx! [Again and again and again!]

Not many people have had the time to come on here and stuff, I understand, I'll be one of those people soon :S

But you're welcome! It's definitely a pleasure to keep showing it, it's so beautiful :wub2:

Not many people have had the time to come on here and stuff, I understand, I'll be one of those people soon :S

But you're welcome! It's definitely a pleasure to keep showing it, it's so beautiful :wub2:

It certainly is!! And I think Mika copied our ideas!! :roftl::roftl: Even the "MIKA" font was on our list of font choises!! :roftl:

Oh, Mika, Mika... stop cheating!! :naughty: It supposed to be a surprise!! :naughty:

It certainly is!! And I think Mika copied our ideas!! :roftl::roftl: Even the "MIKA" font was on our list of font choises!! :roftl:

Oh, Mika, Mika... stop cheating!! :naughty: It supposed to be a surprise!! :naughty:

This was a poster to advertise the concert (4th July) and this thread was made 4 days after, so maybe he didn't really copy us :naughty: It's nice to dream though :P

Oh my gooosh guys. Hahah. Tomorrow's Friday. And I still have to do the confetti! :no:

I haven't been feeling well lately and today I think I've got a cold to go along with my not-feeling-well ness. :lol3:

So.......yay...

Anyway, my question to you all is exactly how much confetti do you want? Lots and lots and lots? Some? Just a few sprinkles?

Oh my gooosh guys. Hahah. Tomorrow's Friday. And I still have to do the confetti! :no:

I haven't been feeling well lately and today I think I've got a cold to go along with my not-feeling-well ness. :lol3:

So.......yay...

Anyway, my question to you all is exactly how much confetti do you want? Lots and lots and lots? Some? Just a few sprinkles?

Awww, I hope you feel better real soon:wink2:

Here's what I think...

Make individual peices of confetti in a lot of colours (as many different colours as you can:naughty:) and then that way, when Kary puts everything together, she can make as many as she sees fit. And also she can make some different sizes and such. Also, she can make the shape of them together [i hope that makes sense] inside the crystal ball look it's best.

What do you think?

Awww, I hope you feel better real soon:wink2:

Here's what I think...

Make individual peices of confetti in a lot of colours (as many different colours as you can:naughty:) and then that way, when Kary puts everything together, she can make as many as she sees fit. And also she can make some different sizes and such. Also, she can make the shape of them together [i hope that makes sense] inside the crystal ball look it's best.

What do you think?

Oooooooooooh....

OK! That works.

I can probably have that done by tonight.:wink2:

Thanks! :biggrin2:

Thanks so much ladies:thumb_yello:

Okay, so since the background is going to be black, it would be better if the letters were white, no?

I think this one would be better, right?

scan0017-1.gif

Yeah definately lovin' this with the white. Wow, can't wait to see this cover all together. The cover is like a yearbook itself!!!

Yeah definately lovin' this with the white. Wow, can't wait to see this cover all together. The cover is like a yearbook itself!!!

Yeah, the black background with the white letters is better:naughty:

I know, the cover is going to be amazing! A peice of art :)

IMG_5615.jpg

This is what I've done at the moment. To me, it looks pretty crappy...

I did some colors multiple times in different shades so you all can chose which colors you like the best. I realized as I was doing this, though, that I really didn't have many colors to chose from in the first place.

...Don't ask why I did orange twice.:naughty:

And it didn't come out as smooth looking as I had hoped...

Kari, you're going to have to do major some doctoring-up.:lol3:

OR

If you want me to do it over again, let me know. I wouldn't blame you.:naughty::wink2:

Those are very nice! I like all the colours :) And the different shapes are a cool idea:thumb_yello: