Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OoooOOooOooo, I'm SO excited!!! :D:D:D

I agree, I'm excited to see the end result as well:wink2::thumb_yello:

daydreambeliever, can you please draw some swirly confetti?? Like this one here:

ist2_2655512_confetti_light_background.jpg

It would look very cool if we add some like that! :wink2:

That would be cool!

Should I PM her, just in case?

Btw, does anyone knows Izabella's [MiKaL00v3] phone number??? I can not stop apologizing to her but there has been a major problem with her letter. I don't know if anyone read that my pc broke last week, so, everything that was in the C partition of my hard drive is gone, sadly, her letter was in that partition, 'cuz she was the last girl in give it to me. I've have e-mailed her, PM her but I'm not gettin a response and I'm getting worried, I don't want to leave her out 'cuz I know she had a hard time doing it and even if it wasn't my fault that my pc broke I feel guilty, but she hasn't been here since Sept. 14 and it's freaking me out!! So, does any one KNOWS her??

Btw, does anyone knows Izabella's [MiKaL00v3] phone number??? I can not stop apologizing to her but there has been a major problem with her letter. I don't know if anyone read that my pc broke last week, so, everything that was in the C partition of my hard drive is gone, sadly, her letter was in that partition, 'cuz she was the last girl in give it to me. I've have e-mailed her, PM her but I'm not gettin a response and I'm getting worried, I don't want to leave her out 'cuz I know she had a hard time doing it and even if it wasn't my fault that my pc broke I feel guilty, but she hasn't been here since Sept. 14 and it's freaking me out!! So, does any one KNOWS her??

I'm really sorry I can't help :no: I hope someone can contact her.

Yes, please! :thumb_yello:

Done and done:thumb_yello:

Oooh I am so sorry, I don't know her phone number!:sad:

Gosh! What I am gonna do?? :crybaby: Is there any way to recover deleted pm's??

Try asking the Mods. Or FD rather. I think they have access to everyone's PMs if I'm not mistaken. I don't know about deleted ones though, it's worth asking though.

Try asking the Mods. Or FD rather. I think they have access to everyone's PMs if I'm not mistaken. I don't know about deleted ones though, it's worth asking though.

I will, I'll ask every single mod!!!!! :tears:

...:shocked:

Hahah. I will try............:naughty:

Is there a certain time you need it done by?:original:

Errrrmmm... ASAP? :naughty: You can do it, is not that hard. :thumb_yello:

The only thing I can think of at the moment is to search through your email account for it. Even then, I'm not sure it'll work, as you've already deleted the PM, right?

Yes, I did. I delete every PM once I read it... :huh:

well im not in this group, was just lurking but i think i can help.

i know her, i know her best friend as well. i can ask her BF to call her :wink2:

Oh cool!

Will there be written anything on it, or just Mika with the clown shadow?

I don't know, I was thinking about that yesterday. When you started with the idea of someone's figure and the shadow [not Mika] we thought about writing "We love you this much" above the head. But now that it's Mika the person... I think it wouldn't look nice if we write that. What do you think?