Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that would be weird indeed imo...

But why not put the amelia thing "MFC 2008 yearbook" on the back cover? So the front wouldn't look too "charged"? Just an idea...

No, can't do... If we do that, the back will be like the front and the yearbook will be all wrong! :roftl:

We have to figure out what to write on the back... although I don't think we need to 'cuz Melanie will put some editorial stuff there.

Well, that would be weird indeed imo...

But why not put the amelia thing "MFC 2008 yearbook" on the back cover? So the front wouldn't look too "charged"? Just an idea...

Hmmm, I don't know. I was thinking that the Amelia's Magazine font thing should go on the front, in the lower right hand corner- like when artists sign paintings...:bleh:

We can always leave the back with no words or anything:bleh:

Maybe you could just write, in the left or right low corner "... this much.", in white and small letters.

So it takes the idea we had before, but is not awkward, since it'd not be written above Mika's head. And so it answers the question asked on the front cover.

?

Let's keep the idea open.

What should we write on the back cover??

Let's wait every team member give their opinion.

Good idea Kary:thumb_yello:

This is my opinion: leave the back cover with no words.

...if Melanie is going to add things to the back cover, we want to leave her space, right? And if she isn't, maybe we can not put words at all. If people want to add things, what about "abstract" things- like fog, swirls...things like that:bleh:

Maybe you could just write, in the left or right low corner "... this much.", in white and small letters.

So it takes the idea we had before, but is not awkward, since it'd not be written above Mika's head. And so it answers the question asked on the front cover.

?

I actually like that idea A LOT! And with "This much" at the end, that would mean that all of the content of the book is how much do we love him, I think it's great!

?

You know what? I think that idea is totally fab:thumb_yello: Awesome idea!

If we do that, we could ask Louise to do her amelia font for that too? If we do that ^^

I was thinking about the same thing. What do you think Lou? :naughty:

Yeah, I would be totally up for doing that:bleh: I would be more than happy to create it:biggrin2:

You know what? I think that idea is totally fab:thumb_yello: Awesome idea!

Yeah, I would be totally up for doing that:bleh: I would be more than happy to create it:biggrin2:

Yaay!!! :yay:

Dear Emilie... since is your idea... could you PM every team member asking if they agree with it?? :naughty:

Yes, I think that would be a nice idea :)

Maybe the phrase could look like this (see below)

...this much!

Yeah ok, it's what I thought!:punk:

I've sent the PMs, I hope I haven't forgotten anyone...

How does she do that, Melanie, to send PMs to 200 people?? :shocked: 20 people and it takes a lot of time!