Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ok, it's what I thought!:punk:

I've sent the PMs, I hope I haven't forgotten anyone...

How does she do that, Melanie, to send PMs to 200 people?? :shocked: 20 people and it takes a lot of time!

Emerald i got your pm and replied to you but i'm gonna write it here as well: i absolutely LOVE your idea about the back cover of the book:thumb_yello:

Btw, does anyone knows Izabella's [MiKaL00v3] phone number??? I can not stop apologizing to her but there has been a major problem with her letter. I don't know if anyone read that my pc broke last week, so, everything that was in the C partition of my hard drive is gone, sadly, her letter was in that partition, 'cuz she was the last girl in give it to me. I've have e-mailed her, PM her but I'm not gettin a response and I'm getting worried, I don't want to leave her out 'cuz I know she had a hard time doing it and even if it wasn't my fault that my pc broke I feel guilty, but she hasn't been here since Sept. 14 and it's freaking me out!! So, does any one KNOWS her??

I am so worried about her. I wouldnt be talking to you right now if it wasnt for her. She's my best friend on here. I dont want to give out too much private information, but she doesnt have access to the internet right now.

She said she was leaving for two weeks, but she's been gone 4 weeks. She did contact me about 2 weeks ago though. I understand she'll be back soon.

I am so worried about her. I wouldnt be talking to you right now if it wasnt for her. She's my best friend on here. I dont want to give out too much private information, but she doesnt have access to the internet right now.

She said she was leaving for two weeks, but she's been gone 4 weeks. She did contact me about 2 weeks ago though. I understand she'll be back soon.

Awwww :tears: I bet you must miss her a lot! I also have a best friend here and sometimes she has to leave for days and that's sad.

I hope she's ok wherever she is and I hope we see her again soon.

Emerald i got your pm and replied to you but i'm gonna write it here as well: i absolutely LOVE your idea about the back cover of the book:thumb_yello:

Thanks!! :original:

Oh, I really hope she's fine! :bored:

In response to the PM! :

I think it's a great idea! It's very cute :P

Maybe we can try brainstorming other ideas though! It'd be nice to have more backup plans.

Maybe we can make a poll once we have some good ideas, and then the members can vote on it?

What sort of 'back up' ideas were you thinking of?

In response to the PM! :

I think it's a great idea! It's very cute :P

Maybe we can try brainstorming other ideas though! It'd be nice to have more backup plans.

Maybe we can make a poll once we have some good ideas, and then the members can vote on it?

Oh yeah, if other members have other ideas, please feel free to express it/them!:wink2:

heyhooo,

how much have I missed on here ?

and :shocked::shocked::shocked: when was the deadline ???! I haven't had internet for like 2 months so I couldn't log on :blowup:

whats been happening lately ?

Oh HI!!!:shocked::huglove:

Well, we have done the chimera (Zsina did it), the title (but I guess you caught that, didn't you?), and I drew a plaque for the crystal ball. Daydreambeliever (I guess) did some confettis (for the crystal ball also) and Louise wrote "MFC 2008 Yearbook" (or something like that) with her amelia font (this will go on the front cover). We're now discussing the back cover. I had the idea of writing "... this much!" (I guess you've received my PM?).

And ermmmmmmmmmm, I think that's all!:wink2:

How are you?

Oh HI!!!:shocked::huglove:

Well, we have done the chimera (Zsina did it), the title (but I guess you caught that, didn't you?), and I drew a plaque for the crystal ball. Daydreambeliever (I guess) did some confettis (for the crystal ball also) and Louise wrote "MFC 2008 Yearbook" (or something like that) with her amelia font (this will go on the front cover). We're now discussing the back cover. I had the idea of writing "... this much!" (I guess you've received my PM?).

And ermmmmmmmmmm, I think that's all!:wink2:

How are you?

:arf2:

yeah I got it, and :roftl: Emilie's french classes ! now that's a cool idea :D

Hello ladies!! :bye:

I'm gonna do a list of the things I got so far, tell me if I'm missing something:

1. Letters for the "How much do we love you?"

2. Tammer girl

3. Chimera

4. "Le Cirque de Mika" Plaque

5. "MFC Yearbook 2008"

6. Confetti

7. Back cover

Gotta remember to daydreambeliever that I'm waiting for the swirly confetti, if you think you can't do it, please tell us and I'm sure someone else will take care of that.

And guineverer told us that she was going to give us the main drawing after today! *Waiting anxiously*

I'm gonna do a list of the things I got so far, tell me if I'm missing something:

2. Tammer girl

3. Chimera

5. "MFC Yearbook 2008"

6. Confetti

7. Back cover

Gotta remember to daydreambeliever that I'm waiting for the swirly confetti, if you think you can't do it, please tell us and I'm sure someone else will take care of that.

And guineverer told us that she was going to give us the main drawing after today! *Waiting anxiously*

ooooo, waits anxiously with you!!!

2. Tammer girl

3. Chimera

5. "MFC Yearbook 2008"

6. Confetti

7. Back cover

*reads list of things Kary has* Yeah, looks good so far:thumb_yello:

Would you like me to PM daydreambeliever about the confetti?

*joins in waiting anxiously*