Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks...:naughty:

You can have someone else do them too, if you want:wink2:...I aked my brother to help me because he is GREAT in art, but he refused.

Because the confetti is for Mika.

How dumb is that?:thumbdown:

I think they look fine!

haha:lol3: You should have said it was for a *motions air quotes with fingers* "art project":naughty:

Well, when we talked about it, we wanted it to be just suggested, like a bit transparent or something... (quite hard to do I guess... lol). Not a huge tomato-red curtain, if you see what I mean. We also thought about doing the curtain in the backround, so it wouldn't interfere with the rest of the circus going on...

Well, when we talked about it, we wanted it to be just suggested, like a bit transparent or something... (quite hard to do I guess... lol). Not a huge tomato-red curtain, if you see what I mean. We also thought about doing the curtain in the backround, so it wouldn't interfere with the rest of the circus going on...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ... but it can't be very easy to do I mean for me at least ...

I agree with the courtine for the circus, but I don't agree with the courtine for the background, it wouldn't look good. And, well, I think that is guineverer the person who should draw the courtain 'cuz she's the one drawing the cristal ball, so, she'll make it fit... if that makes any sense. Just like she did with the first drawing, there's a little courtine there. If someone else does it, would be incredible hard for me to make it look like it was inside of the crystal ball and make it curvy... anyway. That's what I think.

I agree with the courtine for the circus, but I don't agree with the courtine for the background, it wouldn't look good. And, well, I think that is guineverer the person who should draw the courtain 'cuz she's the one drawing the cristal ball, so, she'll make it fit... if that makes any sense. Just like she did with the first drawing, there's a little courtine there. If someone else does it, would be incredible hard for me to make it look like it was inside of the crystal ball and make it curvy... anyway. That's what I think.

I thought about that option as well. It's maybe the easiest thing to do indeed.

I never thought about that. But it's a good idea:thumb_yello:

sooo anything I need to get caught up on?

(I assume you already know that Zsina drew the Chimera and the Meyer Twins drew the tamer, right?)

Guineverer will draw the person holding the crystal ball. Kary is going to put everything together.

I (iadoremika) have draw "MFC Yearbook 2008" in the Amelia's Magazine type font. I will also be doing the "...this much!" phrase to go on the back (you know, the question is: How Much Do We Love You?" and the "...this much!" would coincide (sp?) with the question). Daydreambeliever has drawn some confetti for the inside of the crystal ball. Emerald has draw the "Le Cirque de Mika" plaque for the crystal ball.

That's all I can think of at the moment, forgive me if I have forgotten anything:bleh:

Sorry for the wait about the "...this much!" thing.

I was trying to make it look good- but then I kept having to start over and over because it wasn't quite turning out that well:bleh:

But it's done, and I'm going to scan it and then post it soon:thumb_yello: