Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys! I'm at the colouring stage of the drawing now, just wanted to inform you guys in case you all assumed i ran away or something XD

is there any changes to the drawing decided? i browsed the last few pages and there was something about the curtains? do i draw it in as well, or?

hi guys! I'm at the colouring stage of the drawing now, just wanted to inform you guys in case you all assumed i ran away or something XD

is there any changes to the drawing decided? i browsed the last few pages and there was something about the curtains? do i draw it in as well, or?

That's awesome to hear :thumb_yello:

Yes, we would like you to put the curtain in, as Kary said it wouldn't look as good as if she added it in. :original:

Me too! I can't wait to see the final result and to buy the book and to show my friends and family what I've done! hehehe :D:D:D

We're with you on that one. It's awesome to show friends and family what you contribute to. Our family were thrilled with our little contribution last year to the book which was just one drawing. This year is huge!! We have all done like a fantastic job. Can't wait to see this finished!!!!!!!!

Me too! I can't wait to see the final result and to buy the book and to show my friends and family what I've done! hehehe :D:D:D

We're with you on that one. It's awesome to show friends and family what you contribute to. Our family were thrilled with our little contribution last year to the book which was just one drawing. This year is huge!! We have all done like a fantastic job. Can't wait to see this finished!!!!!!!!

:boing:

This is going to be so incredible...

It's going to be SO awesome! A peice of art, from so many great artists:wink2::thumb_yello:

I don't think my friends and family will be so thrilled, because they don't give a damn about MIKA :naughty:

My mum said something like "do you really think he [MIKA] cares about this book?" and my friends think I'm crazy - I AM lol.

But I don't care, I'm really proud of what I've done for the yearbook and of what we've all done for the cover :thumb_yello: That's what matters!! :D

I don't think my friends and family will be so thrilled, because they don't give a damn about MIKA :naughty:

My mum said something like "do you really think he [MIKA] cares about this book?" and my friends think I'm crazy - I AM lol.

But I don't care, I'm really proud of what I've done for the yearbook and of what we've all done for the cover :thumb_yello: That's what matters!! :D

Awww:naughty::roftl:

Hi! Welcome back :original:

I think we're ok! We're waiting for guineverer's drawing, and then, Kary will put all the elements together, and it will be finished! :D

Thanks for asking though! :original:

Today I was wondering what would go on the spine of the yearbook.

Would you like me to write something in the Amelia's Magazine type font? "How Much Do We Love You? MFC Yearbook 2008" perhaps (sort of like putting everything together into one sentence, phrase type thing)?

Today I was wondering what would go on the spine of the yearbook.

Would you like me to write something in the Amelia's Magazine type font? "How Much Do We Love You? MFC Yearbook 2008" perhaps (sort of like putting everything together into one sentence, phrase type thing)?

I think that would be cool!:thumb_yello: