Yearbook: TIMELINE team headquarters!

hey u guys... i know i suck... i know i was suppose to help u all but starting college took a lot of my time... i dunno how much i could do for u :blink:

you mean that you dont have time to help with the design anymore:blink:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean that you dont have time to help with the design anymore:blink:

i can try help... but i wasnt in the planing... :boxed: so im not sure whats the plan :(

if u guys let me know what to do i think i could try and do it... i just dont have time to plan and stuff :thumbdown:

i can try help... but i wasnt in the planing... :boxed: so im not sure whats the plan :(

if u guys let me know what to do i think i could try and do it... i just dont have time to plan and stuff :thumbdown:

Wow that really sucks! I kinda get you, I'm quite busy with school myself...

Thing is, we don't have anyone else for the design as we're not ourselves very talented,especially compared to you so your help is more than needed!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1788373&postcount=110

Here are the group of dates. They're not the final ones, the release of the dvd is missing, as well as the lanvin party (if we put it????) and the decisions... I think you can find them after this post.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1793309&postcount=126

All the ideas we had for the design. I don't remember which one people prefered but I think we wanted to know which things you could do among them.

Otherwise, we have a photobucket account for the photos we wanted to pick. I PMed everyone the link and password so if you dig in you should find it.

Last time I checked, not many pictures were added and the folders were in a huge mess...I had already tried to "clean it up" but I can't do it again.

About that, Netina, could you please put to who the picture belongs? And did you check if they were okay for us to use it? I think I already asked you that but I don't remember finding the answer...

About that, Netina, could you please put to who the picture belongs? And did you check if they were okay for us to use it? I think I already asked you that but I don't remember finding the answer...

I always check if the owners of the pics are ok with us using their photos. Should I put their names in the photobucket account in the pictures title or just post them here?

About the pics I cant find any for the Jordan gig cuz, as i've read on the reports thread no mfc-ers went there. What will we do about that? Will this gig be left without a pic:blink:

Also I have a problem finding non copyrighted pics from Arcachon and Valencia, if anyone can help about that please do so...

I always check if the owners of the pics are ok with us using their photos. Should I put their names in the photobucket account in the pictures title or just post them here?

About the pics I cant find any for the Jordan gig cuz, as i've read on the reports thread no mfc-ers went there. What will we do about that? Will this gig be left without a pic:blink:

Also I have a problem finding non copyrighted pics from Arcachon and Valencia, if anyone can help about that please do so...

Look in the threads of Arcachon and Valencia and check if anyone went there. If they did, PM some people.

Are you sure about Jordan? I don't know whether screencaps are copyrighted or not, but if they aren't, you should try to make a screencap out of a vid of one of the Jordan gigs.

Guys, the deadline is really soon..

Look in the threads of Arcachon and Valencia and check if anyone went there. If they did, PM some people.

Are you sure about Jordan? I don't know whether screencaps are copyrighted or not, but if they aren't, you should try to make a screencap out of a vid of one of the Jordan gigs.

Guys, the deadline is really soon..

No kidding??? I give in all I can, I can't invest myself more...

Btw...what's the Valencia gig? :naughty:

@ Netina : Ok I was just checking. It'd be better if you could put them in the file title (on your computer i.e : instead of putting arcachon you can put arcachon-melman92) so that if there's a problem we know whose pic belongs to whom.

Otherwise try to take pics other than just close ups with Mika so that it's more diverse.After all, even if he's a huge chunk of the gig, he's certainly not the only one there. So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!! Thank you!

About the Jordan gig, there was this one guy who did go there, nope?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16117

We can PM/email him for authorisation. BUT we should choose which pic we want before so that we look more serious.

I like those :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5528&d=1217143526

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5521&d=1217140990

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5520&d=1217140962

I grant you they're a bit blurry but we won't see that as they'll be shrinked.

No kidding??? I give in all I can, I can't invest myself more...

Btw...what's the Valencia gig? :naughty:

@ Netina : Ok I was just checking. It'd be better if you could put them in the file title (on your computer i.e : instead of putting arcachon you can put arcachon-melman92) so that if there's a problem we know whose pic belongs to whom.

Otherwise try to take pics other than just close ups with Mika so that it's more diverse.After all, even if he's a huge chunk of the gig, he's certainly not the only one there. So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!! Thank you!

We can PM/email him for authorisation. BUT we should choose which pic we want before so that we look more serious.

I like those :

I know. I was just talking in general.

I don't know. I was a bit confused about that aswell:blink:

And I agree.

By the way, any sign of Deb? Or did she do her part already? Haven't gone back to the account since a week ago

I like those :

You found pics from Jordan:thumb_yello: Thats great! I'll check the reports from Jordan thread to find out the name of the guy who went there and pm him.

About the other pics i have to thank so far Mary, Dani 56, JoseOle and Bienie for letting us use their pics. I've pm-ed a few more people asking for pics and i'm still waiting for their answers. I've noted down which pic belongs to whom, if there's any problem we'll know who to contact.

You found pics from Jordan:thumb_yello: Thats great! I'll check the reports from Jordan thread to find out the name of the guy who went there and pm him.

About the other pics i have to thank so far Mary, Dani 56, JoseOle and Bienie for letting us use their pics. I've pm-ed a few more people asking for pics and i'm still waiting for their answers. I've noted down which pic belongs to whom, if there's any problem we'll know who to contact.

The guy is the author of the the thread I posted,in case you didn't bother reading the links I'd already posted. Which pic do you (everyone) prefer for the gig so that we can ask him properly?????

I know. I was just talking in general.

I don't know. I was a bit confused about that aswell:blink:

And I agree.

By the way, any sign of Deb? Or did she do her part already? Haven't gone back to the account since a week ago

About? :blink:

Erm...Not from the last time she posted. She was supposed to post some more last weekend or something.

Netina....What's the Valencia gig? :blink:

About? :blink:

Erm...Not from the last time she posted. She was supposed to post some more last weekend or something.

Netina....What's the Valencia gig? :blink:

About that Valencia gig too!:naughty:

I think there wasn't a Valencia gig, I think she confuses it with another gig.

Isn't the deadline next week?:huh:

Otherwise, talking with Linde yesterday, we got to think that the awards logos are also copyrighted,nope?

Hi, I'm back. Sorry. I was sick all last week, and I've spent this week

catching up on everything I missed. :(

OK, about the logos -- it's a different sort of thing, so we can

use them. The difference is: They *want* to have their shows promoted.

Photographers, on the other hand, want to be *paid* to have their

images used.

i can try help... but i wasnt in the planing... so im not sure whats the plan.

Sivan, and all... I'm no artist as you know, but if we want to use the

circus theme, here's what I was thinking...

We could use trapeze artists swinging from their trapezes to connect

some of the dates. Like this:

trapeze-artists_AEN_013C.jpg

0060-0607-2814-0746.jpg

The dates could be along the trapeze artists arms, or, if they aren't

yet holding hands, could be in the space between them connecting

them.

We could also use other circus performers like stiltwalkers or tightrope

walkers.

tightrope_SPL_105.jpg

In the above tightrope walker pic, the dates could be written

along the tightrope itself or on the balance pole. The associated

photos could be right behind or next to the dates.

iz102019.jpg

In something like the stiltwalker above, we could have the a date up

one leg and another going down the other.

That's the kind of thing I was thinking of... what do you all think?

I also think Louiza's idea of the clown head with a bubble is good, too. :)

I'm going to upload the pics I had in mind with dates and captions to

the photobucket account now.

If we don't hear from Sivan here, I'll try to catch her on MSN tonight.

Again, I apologize for letting you down and not being here as much...

dcdeb

I think that's a good idea. I really hope someone has that font on her computer, cause I don't.:naughty:

Maybe someone can find it on the net? Like for the "Mika fan club" font someone found. Although I'm quite sure I won't be able to,I'm no google whore :naughty:

We should exploit some other ideas that were given rather than just the font (if we do use it) and the circus people.It'd be such a shame if we didn't after the long hours we took to find inspiration ideas :bleh:

Anyway....6 days to go :boxed:

Maybe someone can find it on the net? Like for the "Mika fan club" font someone found. Although I'm quite sure I won't be able to,I'm no google whore :naughty:

We should exploit some other ideas that were given rather than just the font (if we do use it) and the circus people.It'd be such a shame if we didn't after the long hours we took to find inspiration ideas :bleh:

Anyway....6 days to go :boxed:

Exactly. I wish the others would come:( I mean, as much as I like doing this, I don't have all the time in the world!

If we can't find the font, we could use the Disney font. I have that one on my computer:bleh:

Exactly. I wish the others would come:( I mean, as much as I like doing this, I don't have all the time in the world!

If we can't find the font, we could use the Disney font. I have that one on my computer:bleh:

Same! Well what are we actually doing? :boxed:

Cool! I don't see which one you mean :naughty:

But it'd be great if we could find something similar to the other.

From the American tour, are we only gonna do the Quebec, SLC and Vancouver one? If so, let me know and I will delete the other American ones. If not, please add the rest.

Guys, the deadline is within 4 or 5 days, and we still miss the Jordan gig, and maybe some others.

Edit: Oh, and whats up with the design? Who's actually gonna do it, and do we have a concrete idea of it?

Edit: Oh, and whats up with the design? Who's actually gonna do it, and do we have a concrete idea of it?

that's what i've been thinking about! who's doing the design? if sivan cant do it anymore and i really hope that she'll find the time to do it, who's gonna design the timeline:blink:

about the pics for the summer gigs that i've been trying to find, i have to say huge thanks to dani and fanny(fouchonerret) for letting us use their pics. but the problem is that we still dont have pics for a few gigs, since not everyone responds when i try to ask them about their pics and believe me i've asked a lot of people. i'll keep trying until the deadline and if anyone can find pics for arcachon and valencia(benicassim) please do so.

From the American tour, are we only gonna do the Quebec, SLC and Vancouver one? If so, let me know and I will delete the other American ones. If not, please add the rest.

Guys, the deadline is within 4 or 5 days, and we still miss the Jordan gig, and maybe some others.

I don't think you should delete anything yet. The more the artist has to

choose from while putting the timeline together, the better.

There are NYC and San Francisco pics in the photobucket as well.

I don't think we can

realistically fit photos from every show. And we don't NEED photos from

every show, even if the dates are on the timeline. The idea is that the photos are highlights.

I've PM'ed Sivan to find out what's going on with her... I realize the

deadline is upon us. But as I said from the beginning, not only do I

not have the talent to create the timeline, I don't have the right kind

of software either. :(

dcdeb

I don't think you should delete anything yet. The more the artist has to

choose from while putting the timeline together, the better.

There are NYC and San Francisco pics in the photobucket as well.

I don't think we can

realistically fit photos from every show. And we don't NEED photos from

every show, even if the dates are on the timeline. The idea is that the photos are highlights.

I've PM'ed Sivan to find out what's going on with her... I realize the

deadline is upon us. But as I said from the beginning, not only do I

not have the talent to create the timeline, I don't have the right kind

of software either. :(

dcdeb

I don't think we should put pics for SF and NY either,they're not that particular. If we don't put pics for every show then which shows shouldn't have pics displayed next to them?