Yearbook: Want to give Mika YOUR autograph?!

Hey Mel...

erm...

I've started work on this but I followed the instructions to the size of the paper wrongly. Haha. It's a big bit :roftl: (The UK sizes and American sizes are different apparently! ... oh wait no...A6....that's SMALL isn't it?! :doh: okay maybe they're not different, maybe I'm just being STUPID!!)

Anyway, i've designed it all now. I haven't coloured it in yet but it's all drawn on the paper, ready to be attacked.

Now I don't know what to do cos I think it looks good LMAO :roftl: can it be the front cover of that section? :roftl::lmfao: kidding!

I'll have to upload a pic or something so you can see the dilemma...

Hmmm that is quite a dilemma... To be honest,I"m confused on the sizing as well... I just say it how I imagine it haha...half of a half...

But if you've already worked on it, well you could probably just resize it on the computer..it should be ok right?

So... I´ve just started and I have a question. (you can start to call me "idiot" ^^)

In which size we should send photos? I know, with scanner it´s A6 size, but what about photos? How many pixels, height, width?

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Sorry, it´s stupid question, but I´m so confused...

As far as pixels, height and width...I don't think it matters...it'll all be collaged to fit on the page...the size of the actual thing should be A6 (half of a half)

hope that makes more sense!

Add me too please!!!

Just one question,I don't know if anyone else asked this before me though,I haven't read the whole thread :

WHEN'S THE DEADLINE FOR THIS? Is it on October the 15th or...?

Yes, the deadline is the 15th... I've added you =)

Can I be added please?

I think its a great idea.:thumb_yello: My first language is English but I could do it in Welsh.

OK, Well I'll add you to this list, but you've got to sign up first to be a part of the yearbook... I didn't see your name on that official list. Did you sign up???

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as pixels, height and width...I don't think it matters...it'll all be collaged to fit on the page...the size of the actual thing should be A6 (half of a half)

hope that makes more sense!

Ok, thanks

ha..haha...ha.....ha...haha....Mel, please don't kill me.

This is my idea. At first, I wanted to have the "i love you" shenanigan in the middle, have the right side to be covered in British/London theme (like red buses etc) and have the left side all Mika, but I didn't have a picture of a red bus nor could I be bothered to research it. Hahaha. Anyway, so I was flicking through old magazines in the hope of hopelessness hope that I'd find a red bus, but I found other random things that tied in with the whole "i love you" idea, and found Mika things.

So, I started drawing it, also drawing random bits of the LiCM front cover but in different places, and replace some of the art with other things. I've already started to colour it in etc.

Ignore the Great Britain flag. I did it wrong lol (yes, I did my own flag wrong, shoot me!) so I'm gonna have to cover it over (also because my glitter pen started to run out, so i used another, but was a different shade and also running out)

ignore the crappy quality, was taken on my phone.

The magazine clippings are NOT in the place where they're going to be. I haven't actually decided that yet.

BLAH! Enough of the explanations!

Here it bloody is!

cazgirl.jpg

ha..haha...ha.....ha...haha....Mel, please don't kill me.

This is my idea. At first, I wanted to have the "i love you" shenanigan in the middle, have the right side to be covered in British/London theme (like red buses etc) and have the left side all Mika, but I didn't have a picture of a red bus nor could I be bothered to research it. Hahaha. Anyway, so I was flicking through old magazines in the hope of hopelessness hope that I'd find a red bus, but I found other random things that tied in with the whole "i love you" idea, and found Mika things.

So, I started drawing it, also drawing random bits of the LiCM front cover but in different places, and replace some of the art with other things. I've already started to colour it in etc.

Ignore the Great Britain flag. I did it wrong lol (yes, I did my own flag wrong, shoot me!) so I'm gonna have to cover it over (also because my glitter pen started to run out, so i used another, but was a different shade and also running out)

ignore the crappy quality, was taken on my phone.

The magazine clippings are NOT in the place where they're going to be. I haven't actually decided that yet.

BLAH! Enough of the explanations!

Here it bloody is!

cazgirl.jpg

Aw that's awesome Caz!!!!

Aw that's awesome Caz!!!!

Thanks Dan! OMG, as you can see, my multiquote button is working again! I tried it, it turned orange, my eyes went wide, i said "OMG!" and started flapping my arms around like an excited chicken lol :roftl:

That's what I thought. I didn't think we had to make it this good :roftl:

we probably don't xDDD

Looks great.

Oh my...does it have to have that much detail?

thanks, and probably not lol xD

GRRR.... i just made my autograph and i just remembered that it had to be on a half sheet of computer paper and did it on a whole piece:mad3:, o well i guess i will start another one

haha i did exactly the same thing!

Thanks Dan! OMG, as you can see, my multiquote button is working again! I tried it, it turned orange, my eyes went wide, i said "OMG!" and started flapping my arms around like an excited chicken lol :roftl:

Omg, my MQ has been broken for like a month now and it's killing me :mad3: and once every now and then it does work, and then I get excited, click the next one and :doh: it's doing the stupid acting-like-the-quote-button thing again :blink:

Also, omg, is that your autograph? *imagines fans waiting in line for hours and hours while you draw it for everyone* :lol3:

And don't worry about the picture being too big, guys, half of half A4 is the same dimensions as A4, so you can just shrink the size down on the computer :thumb_yello:

I just realized it has to be on half of a half sheet of paper, not have of a piece of paper :doh: So basically, it has to be one fourth of a piece of paper :lmao:

Confusing.

So finally,is it one fourth of the A4 paper?? :blink::naughty:

Sometimes I really worry about you, you know :blink::roftl: