Yearbook: Want to give Mika YOUR autograph?!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i've sent the autograph a few days ago but my name hasnt been bolded in the first post yet. have you received it Mel or should i send it again?

I'll check on that... I'll need to do that tomorrow though. Just in case, send it in again if you can please =)

Just started and had a check on what I need to do and noticed I am not on your list.....Please add me Mel.

Thanks chick! :thumb_yello:

xx

Oh really? hmmmm that's weird! I'll add you now =) sorry about that!

Ok, the list has been updated! :)

i'd like to join:)

though i' not sure yet if i can scan it or if i have to take a pic...

"love you, Mika!" :)

I added you to this list:thumb_yello:

until how long do we have to do this? i have so much hw....:giljotiini:

I tried to pm you saying that you have to first sign up in the official project thread... in order to do this, you've gotta be a part of the entire yearbook...the link to that thread is in the first post:thumb_yello:

I have a little question

I was wondering as I'm quite terrible at drawing & I'd like to do something nice for Mika would it be ok to do something on the computer & then print it out sign it & then scan it & send it to you 'cause I have a couple of good ideas for something I could do on my computer using various 'clip art' pics and a nice background (well they're not quite clip art but kinda along the same lines)

oh & besides saying I love you & writing our names what on earth am I supposed to write? I'm stuck for ideas!!