2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

Is it really that horrible? :boxed:

Poor you!! *give a big hug*

:boxed:id he say 'yes' to other fans who asked him?

*hugs back*

yes,he did ... we've been talking about the whole thing for a long long time (some pages back) and i can only say it hurts.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*hugs back*

yes,he did ... we've been talking about the whole thing for a long long time (some pages back) and i can only say it hurts.

Oh, my Lord! Mika, how could you?! :boxed:

I belive you. That can't be the best of your memeories.. But we will ALWAYS be here for you (And we dose'nt say 'no' if you wanna take a picture with us!)!!

Oh, my Lord! Mika, how could you?! :boxed:

I belive you. That can't be the best of your memeories.. But we will ALWAYS be here for you (And we dose'nt say 'no' if you wanna take a picture with us!)!!

awww...that's so sweet! :wub2: i don't know how to thank you enough...

really, i have nothing to do, ask or say to him no more. but i wanna meet you again!

Aww that hurts . It wasn't his fault I am sure he wanted a pic with you but the security guy told us we are not allowed to take pics with him or autographs !

I want to meet you again too:wub2:

Aww that hurts . It wasn't his fault I am sure he wanted a pic with you but the security guy told us we are not allowed to take pics with him or autographs !

I want to meet you again too:wub2:

he can do what he wants, i'm off the whole thing.

i am sure our time will come to meet again! :wub2:

Sometimes I think it's better not to get too close or know too much, then dreams can't be shattered.

And surely, you've got so close and burnt your hands that all your dreams shattered right in front of you. Pity.

Sometimes I think it's better not to get too close or know too much, then dreams can't be shattered.

Yes, that's what I thought when I heard about the photo (or no photo) incident. I know, they say 'ask, and you shall receive' and it is true in many cases. Just sometimes I think it's wiser to stay with the 'don't ask and you won't be let down'. No risk, no fun, but in the end you don't have to feel bad about anything either.

I'm also thinking that the 'you are allowed to take photos' was a bit misunderstood. According to the number of people squashed in the room, it seemed just beyond ridiculous to think that everyone would get a posed picture with Mika. So I took it as a 'photos of' more than a 'photos with' Mika permission. Which doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for those who were disappointed this way, even though personally I can't really relate to the craving for the posed pics.

Yes, that's what I thought when I heard about the photo (or no photo) incident. I know, they say 'ask, and you shall receive' and it is true in many cases. Just sometimes I think it's wiser to stay with the 'don't ask and you won't be let down'. No risk, no fun, but in the end you don't have to feel bad about anything either.

I'm also thinking that the 'you are allowed to take photos' was a bit misunderstood. According to the number of people squashed in the room, it seemed just beyond ridiculous to think that everyone would get a posed picture with Mika. So I took it as a 'photos of' more than a 'photos with' Mika permission. Which doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for those who were disappointed this way, even though personally I can't really relate to the craving for the posed pics.

I agree with you completly :thumb_yello:

As I said before I understood that you could take pictures, but just off him when he walked around .. And almost nobody asked for a picture with him, so..

It's not fun being told no, I'm sorry for you it happened :huglove:

But still .. for me .. only good memories (although I didn't get my poster signed, but also I didn't ask so he didn't said no to me). :mf_rosetinted:

I don't get it... from the start, security said NO PICTURE WITH Mika, and don't talk to him. They said the only thing we could do was photograph him from a distance. I'm sorry you didn't get what you wanted, Iris, but imo it was bound to happen since it was clear from the very beginning he just wouldn't do it. You asked, he said no, no big deal, you'll try another time. He agreed to take a pic with the wheelchair girl (she's in a wheelchair I mean, i find it a very different situation) and the LP girls (that's when people crashed into the pic which turn to a group pic). But that's it.

The thing is it was you're allowed to take photos while he was walking in the room not you're allowed to take photos with him. I don't get the whole fuss about this.

Because being told no, when others get the chance, is no fun :wink2:

I think ...

Because being told no, when others get the chance, is no fun :wink2:

I think ...

Yes but the others who got a pic almost rubbed the camera in his face so he had no chance to say no and a girl in a bloody wheelchair.

Why is this picture so life-saving important? Is it all because Mika said no and it wasn't even his fault because we were told that we were not allowed to take pictures with Mika. Why is it so that if he gives you his finger, you must take his whole hand. Be glad you were there and listen to instructions so you could prevent rejection.

I don't get it... from the start, security said NO PICTURE WITH Mika, and don't talk to him. They said the only thing we could do was photograph him from a distance. I'm sorry you didn't get what you wanted, Iris, but imo it was bound to happen since it was clear from the very beginning he just wouldn't do it. You asked, he said no, no big deal, you'll try another time. He agreed to take a pic with the wheelchair girl (she's in a wheelchair I mean, i find it a very different situation) and the LP girls (that's when people crashed into the pic which turn to a group pic). But that's it.

But then I wonder ... the weelchair-girl I understand (off course).. but the LP girls.. why? And are they the only one? Because I have an image in my head from the red & blond girl (yes, those girls :roftl:) that had a picture too .. or at least the red one, and when the blonde girl wanted a pic he walked away.. (they were on the other side of the room so it's just what I think I've seen :roftl:).

But then I wonder ... the weelchair-girl I understand (off course).. but the LP girls.. why? And are they the only one? Because I have an image in my head from the red & blond girl (yes, those girls :roftl:) that had a picture too .. or at least the red one, and when the blonde girl wanted a pic he walked away.. (they were on the other side of the room so it's just what I think I've seen :roftl:).

As I said, most of them almost forced him too.

Sorry Niki, I haven't read the whole saga, but no pics with Mika and don't talk to him! So the what was the purpose of the meet and greet?

Just to take pictures from afar? Weird! :naughty:

Sorry Niki, I haven't read the whole saga, but no pics with Mika and don't talk to him! So the what was the purpose of the meet and greet?

Just to take pictures from afar? Weird! :naughty:

Basically yes, but he did talk to people at a certain point though security didn't seem happy with that

Yes but the others who got a pic almost rubbed the camera in his face so he had no chance to say no and a girl in a bloody wheelchair.

Why is this picture so life-saving important? Is it all because Mika said no and it wasn't even his fault because we were told that we were not allowed to take pictures with Mika. Why is it so that if he gives you his finger, you must take his whole hand. Be glad you were there and listen to instructions so you could prevent rejection.

Some people can't help themselves Ingie, I think. At least it didn't turn out like Brixton, where he couldn't breathe for people crowding him and following him.

So that's what I need to do next time!! :roftl:

I agree with you :thumb_yello:

I'm glad I was there, that he was there ... and that I don't have a picture with him? So? I have lovely pictures off him :wub2: He was the most important person in that room at that moment (in a certain way), not me ..

And no, I didn't get a rejection .. so I don't know how that feels .. But then again: I also didn't ask anything that I knew that wasn't going to be an option :mf_rosetinted: