2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

Hahaha, I made him this nice award in the shape of a microphone it said, with a beautiful mistake: MFC Award for Most Incredible Know Artist:roftl:

He's a bad dyslectic, he spotted it right away:mf_rosetinted:

But it was just to show my appreciation for all the good stuff he does. Guess I like living in a world of bunnies and smiling suns.:naughty:

l_7f40538bafedc83f38835d45b30014da.jpg

Couldn't find the pic without moi:roftl:

Totally of topic, but I think you're cute.. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes, I was wondering if he would notice the mistake or not :naughty:

What did he say about it?

He said: Thank you so much for the award I really liked it

Starrats asked about the mistake he said: Yeah I saw it, it made me smile

Gosh I told that like a million times and I'm still not sick of it:roftl:

Bienie .... stop posting ... everytime I see your sig I end up watching your vids again... back in a mo...

*Actually scrub that - I really really don't mind*

:blush-anim-cl:

Like I would believe it :roftl::naughty:

Aahw :wub2:

I've seen him talking to you but couldn't understand it ..

Maybe even took some pictures off him talking to you, but I'm not sure..

Aahw :wub2:

I've seen him talking to you but couldn't understand it ..

Maybe even took some pictures off him talking to you, but I'm not sure..

:shocked:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase loooooooooooooooooook!

I'm collecting them for my collection:roftl: Oh that made sense:naughty:

:shocked:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase loooooooooooooooooook!

I'm collecting them for my collection:roftl: Oh that made sense:naughty:

But I don't think you're on them (that's why I don't know if it was during that moment :roftl:) because I zoomed in on him a little bit :blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

I think the fact that there even was a meet and greet is what we should be grateful for.

I was just so happy to be in the same room and even to see him close to us, and I think because I had never ever expected to even meet Mika that I was so over the moon that I did.

I hope everyone will get over this and just be happy with what we were lucky enough to get.

though I do completely understand why some are dissapointed:huglove:

but hey, life goes on:thumb_yello:

sorry if I'm a little off topic, just my thoughts on it all:wink2:

I went in not caring about autographs (I have one already) or pictures (I looked like sh*t anyway) The only thing I wanted to know is if he had gotten my award and if he liked it. That was all. I was glad he made time to really talk to me even though I hardly said anything back and that he seemed concerned about my icecube-impersonation. He should've rested yes, but we were told he wouldn't talk and it was his own decision to do so. He's just too nice.

Glad you have his autograph! :naughty:

I have to say that I was amazed that he's done anything for the fans after a gig but doubley amazed that it was so soon after the Brixton fiasco!

Basically, I feel that I'll never be close to him again because to do so would mean joining the throng and hounding him like he's a peice of meat.

You're right when you say they're all about me, me, me......they just want a bit of him........regardless of whether he wants to give it.

I will never understand the equation that the more someone likes him the more they treat him so badly.

It's been spoken about before around the site but I think the best thing I can ever do for him as a fan is just back the f**k off! :mf_rosetinted:

Glad you have his autograph! :naughty:

I have to say that I was amazed that he's done anything for the fans after a gig but doubley amazed that it was so soon after the Brixton fiasco!

Basically, I feel that I'll never be close to him again because to do so would mean joining the throng and hounding him like he's a peice of meat.

You're right when you say they're all about me, me, me......they just want a bit of him........regardless of whether he wants to give it.

I will never understand the equation that the more someone likes him the more they treat him so badly.

It's been spoken about before around the site but I think the best thing I can ever do for him as a fan is just back the f**k off! :mf_rosetinted:

Ofcourse you will be close to him again. I mean, I just sat on my chair and he came to me. Luckily I was close to where he entered, at the beginning of his round so there weren't all these security and obsessive fans around him:punk:

Still, I can tell:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Maybe ...

It was before the "Sariflor-moment" so ..

IMG_3647-border.jpg

IMG_3648-border.jpg

I think now that they're all from the "Sariflor-moment" (if you look at the blond person and the person with the hat on the other side..)

I don't know.. Sorry.

:roftl: Maybe ...

It was before the "Sariflor-moment" so ..

IMG_3647-border.jpg

IMG_3648-border.jpg

I think now that they're all from the "Sariflor-moment" (if you look at the blond person and the person with the hat on the other side..)

I don't know.. Sorry.

Okay I can't tell:roftl:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38112260

^ anyone have pictures or another video from the opposite angle to this one?

I see him talking to us at about 2:19, but its just the back of us....:naughty:

It's still a brilliant video!-Thanks Sariflor!:original:

but from another angle I'd be so so grateful. even if its a bad picture someone might have:naughty:

anyone:fisch:

Okay I can't tell:roftl:

What a surprise :roftl:

Bienie, I shall still steal them and pretend they were from my moment:roftl:

You can do that :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

What spelling mistake was it?

I'm surprised sooo many people make something bad out of the Meet&Greet! I mean, Goodd, it was great to meet him, be in the same room with him and talk to him right? I shook his hand, one time when he came my way, and when he had to turn around to walk to the other fans he turned back at me, smiled, gave me another hand and said: It was really nice to meet you.

I mean, I didn't get an autograph, or a picture with him either, but I got the chance to talk with him! And I'm soo gratefull for that. Madonna is another Idol from me, and she'd never allow something like this you know!

I'm surprised sooo many people make something bad out of the Meet&Greet! I mean, Goodd, it was great to meet him, be in the same room with him and talk to him right? I shook his hand, one time when he came my way, and when he had to turn around to walk to the other fans he turned back at me, smiled, gave me another hand and said: It was really nice to meet you.

I mean, I didn't get an autograph, or a picture with him either, but I got the chance to talk with him! And I'm soo gratefull for that. Madonna is another Idol from me, and she'd never allow something like this you know!

That's really sweet :wub2:

Sorry Niki, I haven't read the whole saga, but no pics with Mika and don't talk to him! So the what was the purpose of the meet and greet?

Just to take pictures from afar? Weird! :naughty:

Well good question :naughty: We giggled when we heard the security instructions cause we thought "great, so he's just gonna walk in front of us waving like the Queen of England" ?? :naughty: He eventually talked, i knew he would, he just can't remain silent too long ;) But again, the instructions were clear and i think that most people followed them.

he really must hate me :roftl: I had to scream at him to get a handshake :naughty:

he really must hate me :roftl: I had to scream at him to get a handshake :naughty:

Ohw :roftl:

I got one for free :wub2:

I really was like: wtf? Thought he would just pass me .. he didn't.. :wub2:

Ok, sorry :roftl:

Ofcourse you will be close to him again. I mean, I just sat on my chair and he came to me. Luckily I was close to where he entered, at the beginning of his round so there weren't all these security and obsessive fans around him:punk:

Hi i was near you too & i heard him talk to you about being cold etc:thumb_yello: were you wearing the white coat & stripey socks? (If so you are at the side of one of my photo's)

He spoke to me after the Sariflor moment!!:thumb_yello: