Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38112260

^ anyone have pictures or another video from the opposite angle to this one?

I see him talking to us at about 2:19, but its just the back of us....:naughty:

It's still a brilliant video!-Thanks Sariflor!:original:

but from another angle I'd be so so grateful. even if its a bad picture someone might have:naughty:

anyone:fisch:

Couldn't find one.. but I'll post one I found. A couple of MFCers are in this one :wink2:

Ohw :roftl:

I got one for free :wub2:

I really was like: wtf? Thought he would just pass me .. he didn't.. :wub2:

Ok, sorry :roftl:

he wanted to pass me. but I wasn't gonna let that happen :mf_rosetinted:

my handshake was weird. it wasn't really a handshake. i was sitting close to the door so i was one of the first people he came up to. i started talking sth about our Polish world record, that there's six of us there, also sth about Paris. and so he pointed to his throat or even said that he's voice is almost gone, i don't remember.. but anyway i'm a kind of person that touches people, i touch people i bump into, i touch people who ask me for directions, well generally i like to touch. so at that moment i felt so bad for him and i touched him. not 'cause he's Mika, just 'cause he was a suffering human being. i know i shouldn't have but that was an impulse. and when i touched him he took my hand and was holding it and kind of caressing it. either he thought i'm a mad fangirl longing for his touch or he was worried that i would touch him in some other places and wanted to prevent it. either way i felt so stupid.

my handshake was weird. it wasn't really a handshake. i was sitting close to the door so i was one of the first people he came up to. i started talking sth about our Polish world record, that there's six of us there, also sth about Paris. and so he pointed to his throat or even said that he's voice is almost gone, i don't remember.. but anyway i'm a kind of person that touches people, i touch people i bump into, i touch people who ask me for directions, well generally i like to touch. so at that moment i felt so bad for him and i touched him. not 'cause he's Mika, just 'cause he was a suffering human being. i know i shouldn't have but that was an impulse. and when i touched him he took my hand and was holding it and kind of caressing it. either he thought i'm a mad fangirl longing for his touch or he was worried that i would touch him in some other places and wanted to prevent it. either way i felt so stupid.

:huglove:

You're not the only one that felt (and feels) stupid :blush-anim-cl:

Don't exactly remember what happened but I thought he was just gonna pass me (he was a bit with his back at me and there were more people on that line so..) but he didn't, he turned at me and took my hand (or something like that, don't remember exactly but I didn't gave it at him, was too "scared" :roftl:) and I said "Thanks" (wanted to thank him for the gig and for Werchter but it was all that came out :blush-anim-cl:) and he said "Hellow" and looked at me and that was it ..

Omg, that really sounds stupid if you say it like this :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

it kind of does and doesn't at the same time if you know what i mean. :naughty:

and btw, i love your vid from Belgium, i'm talking about I Just Can't Get Enough. it's an OT but i had to say it, it's brilliant!

:huglove:

You're not the only one that felt (and feels) stupid :blush-anim-cl:

Don't exactly remember what happened but I thought he was just gonna pass me (he was a bit with his back at me and there were more people on that line so..) but he didn't, he turned at me and took my hand (or something like that, don't remember exactly but I didn't gave it at him, was too "scared" :roftl:) and I said "Thanks" (wanted to thank him for the gig and for Werchter but it was all that came out :blush-anim-cl:) and he said "Hellow" and looked at me and that was it ..

No it doesn't, it sounds very sweet:wub2:

it kind of does and doesn't at the same time if you know what i mean. :naughty:

and btw, i love your vid from Belgium, i'm talking about I Just Can't Get Enough. it's an OT but i had to say it, it's brilliant!

Well, thank you :roftl:

And you're apperently not the only one that likes that video :naughty: Thanks.

No it doesn't, it sounds very sweet:wub2:

It doesn't sound stupid? ... Ahw, thanks :huglove:

Violet_sky it's absolutely natural to have three tea bags in your cup of tea!:naughty:

You have to get the taste right, not only hot coloured water!:roftl:

Am I the only tea person here?:wink2:

Violet_sky it's absolutely natural to have three tea bags in your cup of tea!:naughty:

No you're not! I love tea!! :wub2:

Well, you can't say I'm not open to new things, have just put two Darjeeling bags in my mug and it tastes freaking bitter :thumbdown:

No you're not! I love tea!! :wub2:

Me too:punk:

Okay come on girls, let's tell the world how to make a nice cup of tea!:roftl:

When I have to chase around in a breakfast room at a hotel to get a big cup and really hot water to get my tea in a fairly good way and bringing my own honey:naughty: it makes me think of Mika, the poor guy spending so much time at hotels.

I hope he can get his tea the way he likes it, it means a lot for your well being!:thumb_yello:

Well, you can't say I'm not open to new things, have just put two Darjeeling bags in my mug and it tastes freaking bitter :thumbdown:

Oh, you should try Earl Grey instead!:wink2:

It's not bitter.

It depends on the size of the cup!:roftl:

I never use tea bags at home.

Tea leaves, that's the thing!:thumb_yello:

I've never tried leaves.. Mabye I should tell my mum to get some.. :naughty:

She's a tea person herslef! :cool: