2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

no, you basically said what happened, just that it wasn't only ircazo who got a "no" from him, but also others. but i think we're finished with discussing it. the meet+greet was great, this picture thing was a bit unfair, but we can be (and most of us are) happy that he did a m+g at all. and i think that's all there is to say about it. :wink2:

I'm sorry- I just never ventured into this thread before and was a bit curious about the meet and greet. I heard there was a video of the meet and greet but I don't know where to find it- can someone provide me with it? I'd love to see it:wub2:

And it is true what you say- the meet and greet, the fact that there was one was a good.

EDIT: nevermind, I think I found some a few pages back...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couldn't find one.. but I'll post one I found. A couple of MFCers are in this one

OOOOOOH!

I am quite sure that at 0:48 or 49 is when he bends over to pick the book up from me, and says about the petitions, laughing!

That is so cool, I love the face! Hahaha!

Violet_sky it's absolutely natural to have three tea bags in your cup of tea!:naughty:

You have to get the taste right, not only hot coloured water!:roftl:

Am I the only tea person here?

Oh Sienna, I can totally relate to that. I HAVE to have my tea in a big mug, it just doesn't taste right otherwise, and if I am quite tired I often put 2 or 3 teabags in it as well...

So yes, I can totally see where you're coming from. Or maybe we're just freaks, the 2 of us.

Okay come on girls, let's tell the world how to make a nice cup of tea!:roftl:

When I have to chase around in a breakfast room at a hotel to get a big cup and really hot water to get my tea in a fairly good way and bringing my own honey:naughty: it makes me think of Mika, the poor guy spending so much time at hotels.

I hope he can get his tea the way he likes it, it means a lot for your well being!

That was so funny! Sienna chasing a mug, and with your own honey.

Not to mention the fact that you brought your own kettle from Sweden, hahah!!

So funny and very sweet.

OOOOOOH!

I am quite sure that at 0:48 or 49 is when he bends over to pick the book up from me, and says about the petitions, laughing!

That is so cool, I love the face! Hahaha!

Don't get mad at me for asking this (I've hardly been in this thread) but...

What book did you give to him?

:bleh: Don't make fun of me!

Oh Violet, that was such a sweet moment, and the look on his face is just :wub2:. But of course he had to, FINALLY meeting the famous Violet_sky!!

When I gave him your gift at Doncaster in November, when he saw your signature in it he said "ooh, I know who she is!"

So I say: About blooming time that he comes face to face with you, knowing who you are!

Don't get mad at me for asking this (I've hardly been in this thread) but...

What book did you give to him?

Why would I get mad?

It's this:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15292

Oh Violet, that was such a sweet moment, and the look on his face is just :wub2:. But of course he had to, FINALLY meeting the famous Violet_sky!!

When I gave him your gift at Doncaster in November, when he saw your signature in it he said "ooh, I know who she is!"

So I say: About blooming time that he comes face to face with you, knowing who you are!

I could've sworn she met him before....:blink:

I could've sworn she met him before....:blink:

She met him, but I don't think that she said her name.

She's been there from the start and Mika "knows" her name from many projects and so, hence why I wanted her to make sure that he knew who she was, to put name and face together if you know what I mean.:wink2:

What did he say when you gave him the book?

He laughed like a loonie and said "You and your petitions!" and then chatted a bit about how the RAH was a hard venue to play, etc, etc,

Oh and he told me off for filming when he was saying that, so I stopped but I never got the full story. Bummer!

Here:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38036339

That was so funny! Sienna chasing a mug, and with your own honey.

Not to mention the fact that you brought your own kettle from Sweden, hahah!!

So funny and very sweet.

Yeah, let me just say, some things in life are really important!:naughty:

Like tea!:wub2:

She met him, but I don't think that she said her name.

She's been there from the start and Mika "knows" her name from many projects and so, hence why I wanted her to make sure that he knew who she was, to put name and face together if you know what I mean.:wink2:

Oh ok :wink2:. Well I'm glad that they've officially met.

He laughed like a loonie and said "You and your petitions!" and then chatted a bit about how the RAH was a hard venue to play, etc, etc,

Oh and he told me off for filming when he was saying that, so I stopped but I never got the full story. Bummer!

Here:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38036339

Aaaw! haha!

well, now he knows about our idea! :wink2:

Speaking of trips or moving or whatever. My mom said that I could maybe go to England and Portugal next summer (as I have family there)

But I would really like to visit Switzerland to see that statue of Freddie Mercury

Yeah, let me just say, some things in life are really important!:naughty:

Like tea!:wub2:

Oh, I am very anal about my tea!

If I can'[t get tea the way I like it, which is anywhere except for home or at Starbucks, I will have something else rather than have a bad cup of tea.

Oh ok :wink2:. Well I'm glad that they've officially met.

Hehe, "officially", lol!

Aaaw! haha!

well, now he knows about our idea! :wink2:

Oh , he does, he does!