when it's concert time, i'm a crazy person! i get so happy and excited! i'm literally like this::woot_jump:

i have professionally stalked every band/ singer i've gone to see. i only failed meeting one, but it wasn't my fault. and i almost walked into their backstage area cause i heard them talking.

oh, i bet he willl loooove our shirts!

we MUST MUST MUST get a picture with him! i want that more than an autograph! :shocked:

ME TOO!!!! I didn't even get Mika's autograph! Autographs SUCK.... I mean they write their name, come on! What the **** I want MORE! I want something I can cherish foreva!!!!! Me touching Rufus!!!! :wub2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

our beloved man's b-day is this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am starting to celebrate on 8/14!!!!!! until 8/18!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you gonna do to celebrate????

I don't have time to worry about Mika's b-day --

My mom AND Austin are thins month!!!! :bleh:

What are you gonna do to celebrate????

I don't have time to worry about Mika's b-day --

My mom AND Austin are thins month!!!! :bleh:

8/14----Katra Lounge-NYC!!!!

8/15----Atlantic City----after concert all night!!!!!

8/16-8/18----drinks and cake

r u not old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im tired today!!!!!!

you?

I missed that.....

OMG! I am SO tired today!!!! It is almost time to go home though!!! I am going to listen to RUFUS all the way home!!!! :das:

I spent two hours *at work* today reading through the original Terminal 5 Report thread.... I haven't read it since right after the show. It was awesome re-living the day -- and all of the reports. Wow!!! I LOVE something that Jackie said at the end of her {I think 3rd report} :lmao:

She said... and I quote...

"I will never get over this day".

I freakin' love that... cause neither will I! I don't care if I get to go to a gazillion more Mika shows... nothing but nothing could compare to Terminal 5. It's not about a HUGE production or things like that-- it is about the MAGIC, that is witnessed. And this whole day was too magical to put into words.

It is SO funny to me -- cause reading the thead everyone was like OMG 5 AM--- they got there at 5 AM... that is freakin' mental... blah blah blah..... they said it was ridiculous... and all that jazz.... then later after they started getting our reports -- they were like OMG -- it's mental but SO worth it.

I didn't care then and I sure as hell don't care now....

people can say whatever they want... I was there.... I was the one suffering... I was the one who couldn't feel my feet -- and yeah I say it was worth it!!!

so very true holly! through all the mika concerts i went to this summer i always compared it back to terminal 5 and they never measured up to it! i was looking at the pictures the other day and watching the videos and i became so depressed not because i miss mika (although i do- but the blogs have been helping ALOT) but because his concerts will never be the same, that was his probably last tour where his concerts would be in small venues that hold 5000 people... while watching the videos it looked sooooo different then the concerts this summer- its like i forgot what terminal 5 was like and forgot how personal it was! i mean in these concerts this summer you couldnt see one side of the stadium to the other where as terminal 5 was small and you could see mika well from where ever you were and mika was practically on top of the crowd (:das: lol) the only concert that really felt like that was the nimes one because it was smaller then the rest and the amount of people that stood was alot less then the amount of people that sat so it felt smaller...

I MISS TERMINAL 5 :tears:

so very true holly! through all the mika concerts i went to this summer i always compared it back to terminal 5 and they never measured up to it! i was looking at the pictures the other day and watching the videos and i became so depressed not because i miss mika (although i do- but the blogs have been helping ALOT) but because his concerts will never be the same' date=' that was his probably last tour where his concerts would be in small venues that hold 5000 people... while watching the videos it looked sooooo different then the concerts this summer- its like i forgot what terminal 5 was like and forgot how personal it was! i mean in these concerts this summer you couldnt see one side of the stadium to the other where as terminal 5 was small and you could see mika well from where ever you were and mika was practically on top of the crowd (:das: lol) the only concert that really felt like that was the nimes one because it was smaller then the rest and the amount of people that stood was alot less then the amount of people that sat so it felt smaller...

I MISS TERMINAL 5 :tears:[/quote']

I can KINDA understand why *alot* of folks think we are mad... but TIS TRUE -- if you weren't there you couldn't possibly understand the 'MAGIC' .... and therefore it all sounds so strange... OH well... at least we will always have the memories to cherish. We can close our eyes and re-live the day over and over and over... We may all be :insane: but TRUST me -- I will be telling my GREAT GRAND CHILDREN about that day.... {If I ever have any} ....and if I live that long! :naughty:

As cheesey as it sounds.... my whole life truly did change on that day! Perhaps that is why it is so significant!