• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you left me again :mf_rosetinted:

I am at work! I leave you but not for LONG! You have deserted me now!!!

Oh well...... there is always tomorrow! :naughty:

OH btw... that baby is ADORABLE!!!! :wub2:

**** IT -- I can't see videos at work!!! :boxed:

Of course .... if I had not almost DIED during Lollipop... I would love it! And if I had been on that stage -- yeah! But, NO! I was Stuck down there with the monkeys and I had the closest thing to a near death experience I have ever EXPERIENCED! SO NO... FORGIVE ME IF I DON'T LIKE LOLLIPOP -- aaahhh that felt good!

Do you know how bad I wanted to tell Mika about himself after the show~~~

But, as SOON as I saw him I MELTED into the ******* ground! :mf_rosetinted:

i don't like lollipop anymore. but i like it live :shocked:

don't kill me!!!

I have one ALEX!!!! OMG! I can not beleive that it was NOT on the burnt CD.....

It is by far my FAVE song of all........ OMG!!!! It is on the Poses album :bleh:

what's the name of the song?

Don't ask me WHY I just come to this realization NOW --

but on the way to work this morning I was listening to Rufus, of course!

...and I all of a sudden I was like :shocked:OMG -- do you see there is going to be a whole auditorium FULL OF SOUTH FLORIDA GAY GUYS :drool:

This bring a whole new perspective to my night :naughty:

Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk.... the Reprise version though!!!! :wub2:

reprise?? hmm... i have cigarettes and chocolate milk. it's just one of the songs that didn't make it on to the cd because of space. i like that song a lot though, and he does play it!

Don't ask me WHY I just come to this realization NOW --

but on the way to work this morning I was listening to Rufus, of course!

...and I all of a sudden I was like OMG -- do you see there is going to be a whole auditorium FULL OF SOUTH FLORIDA GAY GUYS :drool:

This bring a whole new perspective to my night :naughty:

i know, i know, I KNOW!!!!

:mf_lustslow:

are you going to try to get a gay husband? :bleh:

cause i am :mf_rosetinted:

OHHH! and panic at the disco announced their official tour dates and they won't be at the bank atlantic center november 8. :kachinga:

THANK GOD!!!

but they will be in coral gables they night before, so i'm going to that!!!

i swear, mika's changed my life! i had only been to one concert before seeing him in miami last june, and the past 13 months, i'll be going to 6 concerts.

reprise?? hmm... i have cigarettes and chocolate milk. it's just one of the songs that didn't make it on to the cd because of space. i like that song a lot though, and he does play it!

i know, i know, I KNOW!!!!

are you going to try to get a gay husband? :bleh:

cause i am :mf_rosetinted:

On the Poses album there is the song and then the very last song on the album is a reprised version of Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk -- and it is MUCH better -- I listened to that song on repeat for a whole hour over and over and over I freakin' LOVE it!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT -- OMG... can't wait to hear it live!

When I burn my CD that is going to be the FIRST song on it! :mf_rosetinted:

And no honey.... I already had a gay husband remember! :mf_rosetinted:

I just want to have fun with a dude :mf_rosetinted:

:chkn:

On the Poses album there is the song and then the very last song on the album is a reprised version of Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk -- and it is MUCH better -- I listened to that song on repeat for a whole hour over and over and over I freakin' LOVE it!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT -- OMG... can't wait to hear it live!

When I burn my CD that is going to be the FIRST song on it! :mf_rosetinted:

And no honey.... I already had a gay husband remember! :mf_rosetinted:

I just want to have fun with a dude :mf_rosetinted:

i must find the reprise then!!

ah yes, i remember. i guess it's my turn :mf_rosetinted:

OH! Am SO glad that Panic thingie is all solved cause it was starting to give me an ulcer :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: you weren't even going, and you were worried?! i was worried too! i was going to drive all the way to orlando the day after rufus :blink:

i must find the reprise then!!

ah yes, i remember. i guess it's my turn :mf_rosetinted:

OMG -- when I was watching my Rufus DVD... he talked about Vibrate and said that "It is a true story" LMAO I love the way he talks.... anyways he was like -- he had a one night stand with a go-go dancer, and that night he was walking around the city with his phone in his pocket - on VIBRATE...waiting for him to call.

:roftl: you weren't even going, and you were worried?! i was worried too! i was going to drive all the way to orlando the day after rufus :blink:

**** yeah -- I just didn't want anything to interfere with our Rufus stalking :mf_rosetinted:

OMG -- when I was watching my Rufus DVD... he talked about Vibrate and said that "It is a true story" LMAO I love the way he talks.... anyways he was like -- he had a one night stand with a go-go dancer, and that night he was walking around the city with his phone in his pocket - on VIBRATE...waiting for him to call.

**** yeah -- I just didn't want anything to interfere with our Rufus stalking :mf_rosetinted:

omg!!!! :roftl: i love rufus!!! that's it. his song 'tulsa' is about the lead singer of the killers (who i love) even though he's straight.

OHHH! and panic at the disco announced their official tour dates and they won't be at the bank atlantic center november 8. :kachinga:

THANK GOD!!!

but they will be in coral gables they night before, so i'm going to that!!!

i swear, mika's changed my life! i had only been to one concert before seeing him in miami last june, and the past 13 months, i'll be going to 6 concerts.

he did that to me also! terminal 5 was my first concert EVER! and since i have been to 5! 3 of them were mikas 1 of them was robyns and the other was a free one for the 14th of july in paris

omg!!!! :roftl: i love rufus!!! that's it. his song 'tulsa' is about the lead singer of the killers (who i love) even though he's straight.

THAT is mighty ballsy of him to write a song about a straight guy -- a famous one at that :naughty: