• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

especially with the lyric:

"You taste of potato chips in the morning"

he's a straight, married, mormon too!!!

OH that song!!!! I HATE that song.... I guess I will listen to it now, just to hear the lyrics!!!! :naughty:

hey i am barely in paris because i go on here everyday! lol! i have to lie to my sister saying where i went during the day but mean while i really stay at home and go on the mfc lol!

It's always Mika's faught we never get to see the Citys.... tsk tsk on us! :mf_rosetinted:

It's always Mika's faught we never get to see the Citys.... tsk tsk on us! :mf_rosetinted:

so very true:naughty:

g2g meet my sister at her work so we can then schlep to her storage unit pic up half of her apartment a month after we were supposed to lol! this will be VERY fun!:thumbdown:

so very true:naughty:

g2g meet my sister at her work so we can then schlep to her storage unit pic up half of her apartment a month after we were supposed to lol! this will be VERY fun!:thumbdown:

eeeww! Well listen to Meeks while doingit and everything will be fine!!!

:huglove:

you don't like it!? :shocked:

let me know what you think of it now.

Yeah... I have to admit, I have never even listened to it all the way through because I just did not like it at all!!! There are a few songs on that CD that I just skip over!!!! :blink:

I am going to listen to it when I go to lunch..... I will let you know... I will listen with an open mind :naughty:

**** IT! I totally forgot to listen to the sonf Alex -- I had OTHER things on my mind!!!! :doh:

OMG Alex..... we are SO getting some priceless help from someone who already stalked and sucessfully meet RUFUS!!!! :das::chkn::mf_lustslow::wub2:

:mf_rosetinted:

**** IT! I totally forgot to listen to the sonf Alex -- I had OTHER things on my mind!!!! :doh:

OMG Alex..... we are SO getting some priceless help from someone who already stalked and sucessfully meet RUFUS!!!! :das::chkn::mf_lustslow::wub2:

:mf_rosetinted:

i see you've posted in the rufus thread....so maybe that's where that help came from....since you didn't tell me :sneaky2:

i see you've posted in the rufus thread....so maybe that's where that help came from....since you didn't tell me :sneaky2:

That is indeed where the h e l p came from...... don't worry!!!! I will tell -- YOU! :naughty:

That is indeed where the h e l p came from...... don't worry!!!! I will tell -- YOU! :naughty:

i read her blog

:shocked:

i think we should pretend to speak a different language, so we can "teach" rufus some words, and he'll be very interested in us. :naughty:

i love the fact that he pulled a mika and wore red pants, and a yellow shirt.

but tell me your plan

i read her blog

:shocked:

i think we should pretend to speak a different language, so we can "teach" rufus some words, and he'll be very interested in us. :naughty:

i love the fact that he pulled a mika and wore red pants, and a yellow shirt.

but tell me your plan

... I will tell you as SOON as I have one :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't read the blog yet! Can't get to MySpace at all :thumbdown:

So what did it say as far as.... info we can use -- did he do a meet and greet? Did she meet him before or after the show???? I need DETAILS before I go :insane:

... I will tell you as SOON as I have one :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't read the blog yet! Can't get to MySpace at all :thumbdown:

So what did it say as far as.... info we can use -- did he do a meet and greet? Did she meet him before or after the show???? I need DETAILS before I go :insane:

i'm going to PM it to you now.

OMG! I just ran out to my car and got LICM so that one of our Attorneys could listen .... she just listened to Grace Kelly and said... and I quote: "This guy is good" .... I am so excited!!!! I llluuurrrvvveee it when people hear Meeks for the first time!!!!! AAAHHHHH --- spraying on the glitter quite thick today!!!!! :roftl:

OMG! I just ran out to my car and got LICM so that one of our Attorneys could listen .... she just listened to Grace Kelly and said... and I quote: "This guy is good" .... I am so excited!!!! I llluuurrrvvveee it when people hear Meeks for the first time!!!!! AAAHHHHH --- spraying on the glitter quite thick today!!!!! :roftl:

hahaha i love that also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMG!!!! Alex I just read ALL that!!!! I love the way she wrote her report!!!! Was like I was like I was there too!!!! :wub2:

YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO DO!!!!!!!

OMG -- I hope he is in as good a mood November 8 as he was that night! :naughty:

---- and I hope the tight ***** of Miami Beach are as welcoming!!!

Cause I do not want to be the ONLY lunatic in the audience!!! :mf_rosetinted:

OMG!!!! Alex I just read ALL that!!!! I love the way she wrote her report!!!! Was like I was like I was there too!!!! :wub2:

YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO DO!!!!!!!

OMG -- I hope he is in as good a mood November 8 as he was that night! :naughty:

---- and I hope the tight ***** of Miami Beach are as welcoming!!!

Cause I do not want to be the ONLY lunatic in the audience!!! :mf_rosetinted:

we are going to stalk the HELL out of him!!

since he's not on tour, just doing a few shows, i think there will be a better chance of him being in a good mood.

if it's all gays, going to see rufus, i think they'll be inviting :das:

you won't be the only lunatic, i'll be there with you :wink2:

we are going to stalk the HELL out of him!!

since he's not on tour, just doing a few shows, i think there will be a better chance of him being in a good mood.

if it's all gays, going to see rufus, i think they'll be inviting :das:

you won't be the only lunatic, i'll be there with you

Thanks Alex!!! I knew I could count on you to go wild with me :insane:

I agree to ALL of the above!!!!!!

Thanks to being professional MIKA stalkers... we know exactly where to be to *accidently on purpose* see Rufus!!! :naughty:

OH! How i cannot wait! ..... I think he will like our shirts too :mf_rosetinted:

I WANT A PIC WITH HIM!!!! I will die!!!! :stretcher:

..wanna.....touch....him..... :das:

Thanks Alex!!! I knew I could count on you to go wild with me

I agree to ALL of the above!!!!!!

Thanks to being professional MIKA stalkers... we know exactly where to be to *accidently on purpose* see Rufus!!! :naughty:

OH! How i cannot wait! ..... I think he will like our shirts too :mf_rosetinted:

I WANT A PIC WITH HIM!!!! I will die!!!! :stretcher:

..wanna.....touch....him..... :das:

when it's concert time, i'm a crazy person! i get so happy and excited! i'm literally like this::woot_jump:

i have professionally stalked every band/ singer i've gone to see. i only failed meeting one, but it wasn't my fault. and i almost walked into their backstage area cause i heard them talking.

oh, i bet he willl loooove our shirts!

we MUST MUST MUST get a picture with him! i want that more than an autograph! :shocked: