who needs school though? :wink2:

we could book in september or october even! remember we didn't book til january, think.

Are you SERIOUS???? We didn't book until January??? OMG :shocked:

Okay I do not feel so bad now! I figured it out and I will have the money by October..... and not a minute sooner.... *if by some miracle I do have it sooner, you will be ther first one to know*

Oh... and they NEED school.... Austin is planning on making a ton of money - and letting me live with him :mf_rosetinted:

He is SO sweet though... he was like Mom I am going to take care of you - cause you have always taken care of me! :wub2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you SERIOUS???? We didn't book until January??? OMG :shocked:

Okay I do not feel so bad now! I figured it out and I will have the money by October..... and not a minute sooner.... *if by some miracle I do have it sooner, you will be ther first one to know*

Oh... and they NEED school.... Austin is planning on making a ton of money - and letting me live with him :mf_rosetinted:

He is SO sweet though... he was like Mom I am going to take care of you - cause you have always taken care of me! :wub2:

i'm pretty sure it was january, cause i remember the tickets went on sale the 13th or 15th of december. october will be PERFECT! i get $150 for that voting thing, birthday money, and saved up money! i have to pay for 3 more concerts this year :blink:. luckily one is only $17!

and omg, that is the cutest thing ever!!!!!

i'm pretty sure it was january, cause i remember the tickets went on sale the 13th or 15th of december. october will be PERFECT! i get $150 for that voting thing, birthday money, and saved up money! i have to pay for 3 more concerts this year :blink:. luckily one is only $17!

and omg, that is the cutest thing ever!!!!!

It's hard with EVERYTHING that is going on!!!! AAhhhh but I tell you one thing, I would not have missed Rufus for anything in the world! Even if I had to walk to MIAMI -- I would do it! That is how much I want to see that man! :drool:

October it is then! OMG - I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! By the time we see Rufus it will be almost time! I am going to be :insane:

I know! I have the BEST kids in the world!!!! :wub2:

It's hard with EVERYTHING that is going on!!!! AAhhhh but I tell you one thing, I would not have missed Rufus for anything in the world! Even if I had to walk to MIAMI -- I would do it! That is how much I want to see that man! :drool:

October it is then! OMG - I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! By the time we see Rufus it will be almost time! I am going to be :insane:

I know! I have the BEST kids in the world!!!! :wub2:

yay october! i don't know if i'd walk to miami. maybe....ride my bike? rufus is going to be so rufus!

november is going to be so busy! i have 2 shows, and new york. eek!

you do! you're lucky!

:shocked:

People would have heart attacks up here!

It's 4.27 in new york!

it's been that high here. believe me :shocked:

hopefully it will go down for you guys too.

People would have heart attacks up here!

It's 4.27 in new york!

Yep... been that here! I am about to die! I drive over 100 miles a day to work-- so you can imagine! :blink:

yay october! i don't know if i'd walk to miami. maybe....ride my bike? rufus is going to be so rufus!

november is going to be so busy! i have 2 shows, and new york. eek!

you do! you're lucky!

OMG I know November is going to be :insane: I have 2 concerts too and NYC that is going to be the best ever! I can't wait to fly again~~~ :roftl:

Yep... been that here! I am about to die! I drive over 100 miles a day to work-- so you can imagine! :blink:

OMG I know November is going to be :insane: I have 2 concerts too and NYC that is going to be the best ever! I can't wait to fly again~~~ :roftl:

this is, honestly, the best year of my life. i've never listened to better music, read better books, seen better movies, met better people (:huglove:) i've never been more happy.

:wub2:

The thought of NYC WITHOUT Mika is kinda..... :tears:

his spirit will be at every place he's performed.

i've got an interview with ann taylor on saturday!!! so i finally can get a second job! and now i will have lots of money!

this is, honestly, the best year of my life. i've never listened to better music, read better books, seen better movies, met better people (:huglove:) i've never been more happy.

:wub2:

his spirit will be at every place he's performed.

i've got an interview with ann taylor on saturday!!! so i finally can get a second job! and now i will have lots of money!

TRUE!!!! It will be nice to go to Gremacy and Nokia and Borders and Virgin and TERMINAL 5 ..... and GMA -- maybe if we bang on the doors someone will let us inside for a moment of silence :naughty:

:woot_jump: that is FANTABULOUS!!!! GOOD LUCK :huglove:

*keeps fingers crossed*

I know what you mean.... I have never been SO HAPPY either in ALL my life!!! And it is NOT just Mika -- like you said ... it is all the WONDERFUL things that came about BECAUSE of him... he truly opened up a WHOLE new world to us!!! I am thankful FOREVER!!!

And i am thankful to YOU forever for RUFUS :wub2:

>>>>> but now I have a very dangerous obsession..... :bleh:

TRUE!!!! It will be nice to go to Gremacy and Nokia and Borders and Virgin and TERMINAL 5 ..... and GMA -- maybe if we bang on the doors someone will let us inside for a moment of silence.

:woot_jump: that is FANTABULOUS!!!! GOOD LUCK :huglove:

*keeps fingers crossed*

I know what you mean.... I have never been SO HAPPY either in ALL my life!!! And it is NOT just Mika -- like you said ... it is all the WONDERFUL things that came about BECAUSE of him... he truly opened up a WHOLE new world to us!!! I am thankful FOREVER!!!

And i am thankful to YOU forever for RUFUS :wub2:

>>>>> but now I have a very dangerous obsession.....

omg. you'll have to slip them some money :naughty:

that would be amazing if they let us in though!!!

thank you! :wink2: i think they'll hire me! and then maybe i can get out of victoria's secret!

i think mika started all this happiness last year, and then it's just built up to the mass of euphoria this year.

you're so sooo welcome. i'm just spreading the rufus love. my friend calls him weinhart. she texted me asking "when are you going to see that gay (as in homo) weinhart guy?" i was like :blink: but then i got what she meant, and whenever she says that name, i know she means rufus.:naughty:

omg. you'll have to slip them some money :naughty:

that would be amazing if they let us in though!!!

thank you! i think they'll hire me! and then maybe i can get out of victoria's secret!

i think mika started all this happiness last year, and then it's just built up to the mass of euphoria this year.

you're so sooo welcome. i'm just spreading the rufus love. my friend calls him weinhart. she texted me asking "when are you going to see that gay (as in homo) weinhart guy?" i was like :blink: but then i got what she meant, and whenever she says that name, i know she means rufus.:naughty:

I will do ANYTHING for them to let us inside ever for just 20 seconds!!!! Run in feel the glitter and run out!!! We should bring some of our confetti with us and throw it in the air :mf_rosetinted:

That is SO funny!!! especially the homo part :lmao:

I take it she is not a HUGE Rufus fan.... :roftl:

OMG Alex look what he has done to me.....

well, technically we have not seen each other since Rufus took over my chicken dreams.... you thought I was bad before.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :blink:

I will do ANYTHING for them to let us inside ever for just 20 seconds!!!! Run in feel the glitter and run out!!! We should bring some of our confetti with us and throw it in the air :mf_rosetinted:

That is SO funny!!! especially the homo part :lmao:

I take it she is not a HUGE Rufus fan.... :roftl:

OMG Alex look what he has done to me.....

well, technically we have not seen each other since Rufus took over my chicken dreams.... you thought I was bad before.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :b

after we throw the confetti, we'll get kicked out :naughty:

but i'll do it!!!

she doens't even know who he is. :mf_rosetinted:

i can tell, you've changed.....for the better or worse? i can't tell.

:roftl:

after we throw the confetti, we'll get kicked out :naughty:

but i'll do it!!!

she doens't even know who he is.

i can tell, you've changed.....for the better or worse? i can't tell.

:roftl:

Oh they can kick us out right after!!! :naughty: I wonder if they will make us pick it up before we leave :mf_rosetinted:

OMG... F I G U R E S :bleh:

REALLY???? :shocked: You notice a change.... HOW? In what way.... I HAVE to know!!!! :shocked:

Oh they can kick us out right after!!! :naughty: I wonder if they will make us pick it up before we leave :mf_rosetinted:

OMG... F I G U R E S :bleh:

REALLY???? :shocked: You notice a change.... HOW? In what way.... I HAVE to know!!!! :shocked:

i say we beg them to let us in, come in be all like "wow, just like i remembered it!" toss some confetti, look to see if they're angry. if they are, get the eff out of there.

you're more obsessed now, woman!!! it's like i met you for the first time, and mika is rufus.

i say we beg them to let us in, come in be all like "wow, just like i remembered it!" toss some confetti, look to see if they're angry. if they are, get the eff out of there.

you're more obsessed now, woman!!! it's like i met you for the first time, and mika is rufus.

I am SO with you.... and ya never know... maybe JUST maybe a door might just happen to be unlocked somewhere... IMAGINE THAT... *ooppsss I'm sorry sir- I was looking for the restroom* :naughty: {throws confetti and runs out the door}

Okay - so i am MORE obsessed *never thought those words would be used to describe me* uuummm so Mika or Rufus or BOTH???? :shocked:

I am SO with you.... and ya never know... maybe JUST maybe a door might just happen to be unlocked somewhere... IMAGINE THAT... *ooppsss I'm sorry sir- I was looking for the restroom* :naughty: {throws confetti and runs out the door}

Okay - so i am MORE obsessed *never thought those words would be used to describe me* uuummm so Mika or Rufus or BOTH???? :shocked:

that would be sooooo so funny!!!

i'd say both. you've brought rufus up to mika.

that would be sooooo so funny!!!

i'd say both. you've brought rufus up to mika.

We should totally try it :mf_rosetinted:

OMG! :shocked:

I AM obsessed cause just hearing you say that sent shivers down my spine!!!

OMG Rufus is up to Mika.... uuummmm Alex I think the day might come when Rufus is on top of Mika :blink:

Did I REALLY just say that :shocked:

I didn't mean it like that......

although I did think it once I wrote it :das:

:drool:

:mf_boff:

sure

i think you're just going through a phase. it's been so long since mika has done anything, that you've found someone to temperarily replace him.

people that have replaced mika for me:

rufus

paolo nutini

kate nash

regina spektor

panic at the disco

vampire weekend

fall out boy

my chemical romance

the view

phantom planet.

i've been through a lot of phases in the past year.

:blink:

We should totally try it :mf_rosetinted:

OMG! :shocked:

I AM obsessed cause just hearing you say that sent shivers down my spine!!!

OMG Rufus is up to Mika.... uuummmm Alex I think the day might come when Rufus is on top of Mika :blink:

Did I REALLY just say that :shocked:

:shocked:OH NO YOU ****ING DIDNT!!!!!!! HOLLY I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT! AND ON THE MFC!!!!:shocked:

:shocked:OH NO YOU ****ING DIDNT!!!!!!! HOLLY I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT! AND ON THE MFC!!!!:shocked:

Oh yes I did girlfriend! But, don't worry... according to Alex I am just going through some kind of 'phase' and will snap back to MIKA-ALITY immediately following November 8, 2008 :mf_rosetinted: