• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG ALL THIS MORNING I WAS IN FULL MIKA STALKER MODE NOT KIDDING! LOL!

i was looking at his early myspace comments and was clicking on the profiles that seemed to be having convos with him and i clicked on one and i am pretty sure he is related

Did you send him a freind request :roftl:

unfortunatley, i have work at 4, and that job interview at 3.

are you coming to ft. lauderdale? :shocked:

I was *thinking* about it -- cause you know the kids are gone... and I am all alone :tears:

I am SUCH a loser.... I spent my whole lunch hour today crying cause I miss them so much! :insane:

I was *thinking* about it -- cause you know the kids are gone... and I am all alone :tears:

I am SUCH a loser.... I spent my whole lunch hour today crying cause I miss them so much! :insane:

you are a losed :naughty:

just kidding :huglove:

well, if you want to come by in the morning or something, i'm staying down the street from an olive garden. :wink2:

but you'd be on the road longer than you were here :(

you are a losed :naughty:

just kidding :huglove:

well, if you want to come by in the morning or something, i'm staying down the street from an olive garden. :wink2:

but you'd be on the road longer than you were here :(

It was just a thought! I have to get an oil change and new tire Friday morning anyways! I would say I could come when you get off.... we could go glow bowling in Wilton Manor with the Drag Queens... but then I would have to drive all the way back... late at night.... all alone..... in the dark..... on a desolate highway....... SPOOKY :bleh:

It was just a thought! I have to get an oil change and new tire Friday morning anyways! I would say I could come when you get off.... we could go glow bowling in Wilton Manor with the Drag Queens... but then I would have to drive all the way back... late at night.... all alone..... in the dark..... on a desolate highway....... SPOOKY :bleh:

that would be groovy, i get off at 8 though. but that's when the drag queens start to party. :naughty:

i deffo want to meet up before rufus!

you'll have rufus to keep you company.

that would be groovy, i get off at 8 though. but that's when the drag queens start to party. :naughty:

i deffo want to meet up before rufus!

you'll have rufus to keep you company.

I am mad at Rufus at the moment remember! So... I listened to this other dude on my way home from work. You might have heard of him.....

he sings this little song called Grace Kelly.... yeah...well - he had to do cause I couldn't stand the sound of Rufus' voice today. Made steam come out of my ears!

8 is relatively early.... but, if I go there - am I really gonna spend $40 in the juke box playing songs that I have in the freakin' car -- for free :blink:

I am mad at Rufus at the moment remember! So... I listened to this other dude on my way home from work. You might have heard of him.....

he sings this little song called Grace Kelly.... yeah...well - he had to do cause I couldn't stand the sound of Rufus' voice today. Made steam come out of my ears!

8 is relatively early.... but, if I go there - am I really gonna spend $40 in the juke box playing songs that I have in the freakin' car -- for free :blink:

ah yes. grace kelly like the actress? what singer is that?

:naughty:

you'll forgive rufus. i know you will.

it's all apart of your charm :roftl:

the queens might bow at your feet!

ah yes. grace kelly like the actress? what singer is that?

:naughty:

you'll forgive rufus. i know you will.

it's all apart of your charm :roftl:

the queens might bow at your feet!

I can hear the man at the front already!

WHO KEEPS PLAYING THAT SONG? I have heard that song 10 times in the past hour :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know WHY I am pissed at Rufus - yet Mika is doing the SAME thing.... I was mad at him for 5 minutes and got over it. I can't seem to stay mad at Mika! I HATE that he has that affect on me!!!!!

I guess I just expected MORE from Rufus.........

I am not suprised at all with Mika... not one bit -- MAYBE that is just it

I can hear the man at the front already!

WHO KEEPS PLAYING THAT SONG? I have heard that song 10 times in the past hour :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know WHY I am pissed at Rufus - yet Mika is doing the SAME thing.... I was mad at him for 5 minutes and got over it. I can't seem to stay mad at Mika! I HATE that he has that affect on me!!!!!

I guess I just expected MORE from Rufus.........

I am not suprised at all with Mika... not one bit -- MAYBE that is just it

remember the guy at galaxy?

man at galaxy:they really liked that last song

me: cause it's the best song ever, kthanksbye.

we might need disguises for the bowling ally.

that's weird? mika is a bit easier to forgive, you just have to see him smile, or hear him laugh, and you'll forget all of your thoughts.

:wub2:

remember the guy at galaxy?

man at galaxy:they really liked that last song

me: cause it's the best song ever, kthanksbye.

we might need disguises for the bowling ally.

that's weird? mika is a bit easier to forgive, you just have to see him smile, or hear him laugh, and you'll forget all of your thoughts.

:wub2:

and those bitches at Galaxy - "This song is SO lame"...

as all of us are SCREAMING... was SO freakin' hilarious! And I love how in the video you can hear you say .... 'uhnt-uh girlfriend' --- PRICELESS!

Perhaps we should dress like homos

Yeah... that is one thing that we LOVE and adore about Mika - yet at the same time is starting to make me :puke:

It is thundering and lightening here like CRAZY -- I am going to get off of here before I blow this computer up! I am going to be.... hope the power dosen't go out *keeps fingers crossed*

I will talk to you tomorrow!!!!

Good night :huglove:

and those bitches at Galaxy - "This song is SO lame"...

as all of us are SCREAMING... was SO freakin' hilarious! And I love how in the video you can hear you say .... 'uhnt-uh girlfriend' --- PRICELESS!

Perhaps we should dress like homos

Yeah... that is one thing that we LOVE and adore about Mika - yet at the same time is starting to make me :puke:

that means she had to of heard of the song, so that counts as something!

i'm so funny :naughty:

why is he making you sick? he can never do that to me :mf_rosetinted:

the power went out at my work today, it was only my store, and there wasn't even a storm!

talk to you tomorrow!!!

:huglove:

that means she had to of heard of the song, so that counts as something!

i'm so funny :naughty:

why is he making you sick? he can never do that to me :mf_rosetinted:

the power went out at my work today, it was only my store, and there wasn't even a storm!

talk to you tomorrow!!!

:huglove:

I'll tell you when I see you :mf_rosetinted:

Well luckily my power did not go out last night, and I am very suprised... cause usually it goes out if a single drop of rain falls... the price you pay for living in the woods :mf_rosetinted:

Alex I decided I am going to come to Ft. Lauderdale Saturday and we can go out Sat. Night.... as long as I can find a cheap hotel... cause I am NOT driving all the way home in the wee hours of the night by myself... RUFUS or no RUFUS... btw I am SO not mad at him any more!!!! :wub2:

I'll tell you when I see you :mf_rosetinted:

Well luckily my power did not go out last night, and I am very suprised... cause usually it goes out if a single drop of rain falls... the price you pay for living in the woods :mf_rosetinted:

are you coming to ft. lauderdale?

:arf2:

you live in the woods?

but...but what about bugs?!

:shocked:

are you coming to ft. lauderdale?

:arf2:

you live in the woods?

but...but what about bugs?!

:shocked:

I am looking for a hotel as we speak......

YEP! D E E P into the woods... where BUGS are the LEAST of my worries!

Besides I NEVER go outside :mf_rosetinted:

Only to get into the car.