that just earned you a slap across the face when i see you in novemer now i am even more excited for the meetup :naughty:

ughhhhhhhh GOD i am with my sister at work because everyone is on vacation so i can go in with her and i am using this ancient computer and the key board is not the usual american qwerty one its the confusing european one AND IT IS SOOO ****ING ANNOYING it is taking me forever to type this!!!!!

Aaaww I missed you Aimee! And I still love you even though you want to slap me across the face! :huglove:

One request though... if you feel you must slap me *because I will profess my undying love for Rufus* PLEASE slap me with a rubber chicken! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:boxed:

eek.

i'm not that bad!

go holly!!! :clap:

i have no idea how much i weigh. i haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks :shocked:. i'd be so pissed if i gained weight.

I think it is because I am *just a wee tincy bit older then you* :roftl:

I ache... but it is a good ache.... feels like it contributed to the 3 lbs. so I am NOT complaining at all! :naughty:

That and my L O V E for RuRu... OMG! I can't even express!

I think it is because I am *just a wee tincy bit older then you* :roftl:

I ache... but it is a good ache.... feels like it contributed to the 3 lbs. so I am NOT complaining at all! :naughty:

That and my L O V E for RuRu... OMG! I can't even express!

could be :naughty:

a good ache? :blink: you're crazy holly. for reals.

i know how much you love ruru.

rufus_narrowweb__300x406,0.jpg

he's sexin you with his eyes.

:wub2:

could be :naughty:

a good ache? :blink: you're crazy holly. for reals.

i know how much you love ruru.

rufus_narrowweb__300x406,0.jpg

he's sexin you with his eyes.

ha ha ha... trust me it is NOT crazy :insane: to feel a good ache when you are desperately trying to lose weight!!! :naughty:

... oh HE will be!!! :das: we are going to make love eyes!!! :wub2:

And he is going to llluuurrrvvvee me foreva when I give him his chocolate ****

ha ha ha... trust me it is NOT crazy :insane: to feel a good ache when you are desperately trying to lose weight!!! :naughty:

... oh HE will be!!! :das: we are going to make love eyes!!! :wub2:

And he is going to llluuurrrvvvee me foreva when I give him his chocolate ****

i understand, i guess.

oh. we are going to be giving him LOOOOOVE eyes, and sending love signals all night long!!

i will never, never, never, forget why you said the ...ehm lollipop was chocolate.:shocked:

:roftl:

i understand, i guess.

oh. we are going to be giving him LOOOOOVE eyes, and sending love signals all night long!!

i will never, never, never, forget why you said the ...ehm lollipop was chocolate.:shocked:

I know, I have SUCH a dirty *gay orientated* mind! I could not help it!!!

I can't wait to go buy his presents!!!! :wub2:

I could sit and stare at that pic ALL day.... can you post some more -- PLEASE!!!

My BOSS is here today that is why I am off and on!!!! I want to stay here all day and look at RuRu!!! :mf_lustslow:

omg you guys!!!

i got that job at ann taylor! i'm gonna be making $8.75 an hour!!! i make 7.50 at victoria's secret!

i'm gonna be rolling in the $$$$$

:arf2::arf2::arf2:

That is hilarious!!!! How you said that!!!! :lmao:

I LIKE your reaction MUCH better then mine, at least initially! :naughty:

I am okay now! It is what it is... and it's not like I didn't know!!! No matter what he is going to lluurrvvveee us cause we are NOT going to be aggresive screaming little girls who try to smother him.... and WE are going to give him the BESTEST gifts he has EVER gotten!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

I LIKE your reaction MUCH better then mine, at least initially! :naughty:

I am okay now! It is what it is... and it's not like I didn't know!!! No matter what he is going to lluurrvvveee us cause we are NOT going to be aggresive screaming little girls who try to smother him.... and WE are going to give him the BESTEST gifts he has EVER gotten!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

me making out with him?

:naughty:

it's gonna happen.

Hi guys, how have you all been?

HI JESS!!! We are go... just a bit RUFUS obsessed :naughty:

omj.

i really want to know what "premium" seating is....i think i'll email the venue....hmm...

THAT IS A GOOD IDEA!!!