• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he was god's gift to the world.

:mf_rosetinted:

the kravis center doesn't have an e-mail address, so i'm gonna call them tomorrow.

He TRULY is :mf_rosetinted:

Yes call call call! I wonder if the audiance is going to be all stuck up rich people in Palm Beach? I wonder if Donald Trump is a RuRu fan.. if so we might see him there! :naughty:

Did you notice on the Kravis Center site... on the side where it gave all the info prices and show time... it said that RuRu will be in another venue... *forget the name* Like a smaller theatre.... you know how the Fillmore is in Jackie Gleason... same kinda deal! I noticed that last night! More intimate and better for us!!! :naughty:

He TRULY is :mf_rosetinted:

Yes call call call! I wonder if the audiance is going to be all stuck up rich people in Palm Beach? I wonder if Donald Trump is a RuRu fan.. if so we might see him there! :naughty:

Did you notice on the Kravis Center site... on the side where it gave all the info prices and show time... it said that RuRu will be in another venue... *forget the name* Like a smaller theatre.... you know how the Fillmore is in Jackie Gleason... same kinda deal! I noticed that last night! More intimate and better for us!!! :naughty:

hmm.... i didn't notice. when i call, i'll ask them about it.

my friend replied to me about singing along, and i also told her about your nickname for him :naughty::

Most people don't sing along which is really annoying, but during some songs he asks people to sing along. Like in Sanssouci he asked us all to sing "toni-i-i-i-i-i-i-ght" with him. But maybe American fans will be different. RUFUS STALKING I WANT TO COME ALONG! I think I'd be a collapsing mess if I ever met him. A lot of the time I'm tempted to call him Ruru, but most of the time I call him Roof. That or Roofuzz. Or Rufufufufufu because of a typing error I once made.

Showtimes

Sunday, November 9 at 8:00 PM

TicketsPremium: $70

Orchestra: $40

Grand Tier: $40

Loge: $35

Mezzanine: $30

Front Balcony: $25

Rear Balcony: $15

VenueAlexander W. Dreyfoos, Jr. Concert Hall

View All Events in This Venue

View Seating Chart

OMG Alex DID YOU VIEW THE SEATING CHART? IF NOT GO DO IT NNNNOOOOWWW :shocked:

hmm.... i didn't notice. when i call, i'll ask them about it.

my friend replied to me about singing along, and i also told her about your nickname for him :naughty::

Most people don't sing along which is really annoying, but during some songs he asks people to sing along. Like in Sanssouci he asked us all to sing "toni-i-i-i-i-i-i-ght" with him. But maybe American fans will be different. RUFUS STALKING I WANT TO COME ALONG! I think I'd be a collapsing mess if I ever met him. A lot of the time I'm tempted to call him Ruru, but most of the time I call him Roof. That or Roofuzz. Or Rufufufufufu because of a typing error I once made.

Aaaahhhh! I like that!!! Well as long as we get to sing along to Sanssouci - that is good enough for me! I will be lip syncing the WHOLE show, that is for sure!

I have a feeling great things are going to happen in Miami which leaves all doors of possibility open for Palm Beach :wink2:

Showtimes

Sunday, November 9 at 8:00 PM

TicketsPremium: $70

Orchestra: $40

Grand Tier: $40

Loge: $35

Mezzanine: $30

Front Balcony: $25

Rear Balcony: $15

VenueAlexander W. Dreyfoos, Jr. Concert Hall

View All Events in This Venue

View Seating Chart

OMG Alex DID YOU VIEW THE SEATING CHART? IF NOT GO DO IT NNNNOOOOWWW :shocked:

i did. what about it?

:blink:

Aaaahhhh! I like that!!! Well as long as we get to sing along to Sanssouci - that is good enough for me! I will be lip syncing the WHOLE show, that is for sure!

I have a feeling great things are going to happen in Miami which leaves all doors of possibility open for Palm Beach :wink2:

i sure hope so! where could we go wrong? we're going to stalk the pants off of that man.

:wub2:

i did. what about it?

:blink:

i sure hope so! where could we go wrong? we're going to stalk the pants off of that man.

:wub2:

It is JUST h u g e and awesome!!!! You know it is the little things that get me all excited -- like seeing a plane in the freakin' sky! You should know this about me by now! :lmao:

I WANT PREMIUM SEATS :mf_rosetinted:

Okay it does not open until 10:00... my bad!!!!

561-832-7469 or 800-572-8471

i'll call at like, 10:15 then. i don't want to seem too eager. :naughty:

but i think the premium seats are the one's closest to the stage.

i really want to sit in a balcony for something. how cool would that be?

don't worry, i wouldn't want that for rufuzz.

i'll call at like, 10:15 then. i don't want to seem too eager. :naughty:

but i think the premium seats are the one's closest to the stage.

i really want to sit in a balcony for something. how cool would that be?

don't worry, i wouldn't want that for rufuzz.

Balconys are awesome!!!! But then RuRu would look like an ant.... I want to see some A C T I O N! :naughty:

OMG!!! It is right on Okeechobee Blvd!!! It will be easy to get from Miami to there all we have to do is take *Carolina sits on 95* to the Okeechobee exit and boom.... I already found our hotel... it is SO close we could walk, but of course we won't be doing that! And do you know that valet parking is only 20.00 I always imagined it much more pricey then that :naughty:

omj, i would DIE!!!!

gasp!!!!

then he would <i>know</i> we were stalking him :naughty:

oh well.

YOU know how Palm Beach is.... especially in that particular area.... OMG there are some expensive hotels!!!! Even the Ritz Carlton is right there and ***** 5 freakin' stars.... it is OVER 600.00 a night... so I think it is safe to say that we won't be staying there! :roftl:

I figured that!!!!!

I just wonder if there will still be any avaliable when they go on sale to the public!!! I will be pissed if they are all gone! But then again the Orchestra seats are only what ... 30.00 so w h a t e v e r

It is SO funny Alex... I am talking to Lucy right now... and she is like...

have you ever thought about why you REALLY like gay men?

I was like ALL THE TIME LUCY.. ALL THE TIME

and I was like the thing is I have been that way since I was 5 years old....

it is in my blood.... it is just who I am... :blink:

I figured that!!!!!

I just wonder if there will still be any avaliable when they go on sale to the public!!! I will be pissed if they are all gone! But then again the Orchestra seats are only what ... 30.00 so w h a t e v e r

true. it's not like rufus is going to be prancing around on stage touching hands like mika. i think my voice could reach if i yelled "i'll have your babies rufus!" i'll have to practice.

It is SO funny Alex... I am talking to Lucy right now... and she is like...

have you ever thought about why you REALLY like gay men?

I was like ALL THE TIME LUCY.. ALL THE TIME

and I was like the thing is I have been that way since I was 5 years old....

it is in my blood.... it is just who I am... :blink:

:shocked:

:roftl::naughty::lmao:

it's cause your dad is gay, and he shows you all of those fishing pictures.

:naughty:

true. it's not like rufus is going to be prancing around on stage touching hands like mika. i think my voice could reach if i yelled "i'll have your babies rufus!" i'll have to practice.

:shocked:

:roftl::naughty:

it's cause your dad is gay, and he shows you all of those fishing pictures.

:naughty:

Okay yeah we need to work on carrying our voice.....

RUFUS I got you a nice chocolate **** :roftl:

Okay Alex :bleh:

That would explain ALOT!

I was watching Dead Skunk last night and ALOT of the comments were saying HOW gay Loudon was..... and other people were like NO but he does have an openly gay son named Rufus.... :naughty: