totally. my one of my managers is gay. i mean really really gay. he has blonde hair, but i'm sure he gets it highlighted. and he's always smiling, and he CANNOT pass by a mirror without checking it. for a meeting, he wore gladiator sandals. :naughty:

what was your gay like?

ha ha ha gladiator sandals LOVE IT :roftl:

Mine was beautiful... tall *not dark* SKINNY .. blue eyes....

dressed to kill ALL of the time! SMELLED like heaven :wub2:

and OH so yummy!!!! :das:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha ha ha gladiator sandals LOVE IT :roftl:

Mine was beautiful... tall *not dark* SKINNY .. blue eyes....

dressed to kill ALL of the time! SMELLED like heaven :wub2:

and OH so yummy!!!! :das:

mine smelled good too! curve cologne. yum.

i think next time we go to wilton manors, we should eat there, so we can get the full on gaysperience.

mine smelled good too! curve cologne. yum.

i think next time we go to wilton manors, we should eat there, so we can get the full on gaysperience.

I totally agree!!! Move over Olive Garden.... HELLO :shocked: Java Boys :das:

Pacing pavements: Mika hits the town with 'beautiful big girl' Adele

By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 4:52 PM on 12th August 2008

Comments (0) Add to My Stories

Does a little amateur detective work point to an unlikely pairing between singers Adele and Mika?

Consider the evidence: Adele, 20, did an interview at the weekend declaring she has a new boyfriend, who she names only as "Michael".

Did you see this????

Paving the way: Mika takes the lead as Adele seems camera shy

Mika, 24, was born Michael Holbrook Penniman, and once sang: "Big girl, you are beautiful..."

The pair had dinner at Zuma in Knightsbridge last night before heading to Soho House for drinks, but Adele was not in the mood to be photographed.

Well, at least neither of the single-monikered singers would have to change their surname if they wed.

Romance: The pair avoid looking like a couple in the back of a taxi as they leave Zuma

I totally agree!!! Move over Olive Garden.... HELLO :shocked: Java Boys :das:

java boys is just a cafe, but there's a restaurant/bar thing in that shopping center.

Especailly after those gays bowling beside us!!!! Even though they were *older* they were a riot :bleh:

omg, they were soooooo funny. the way they bowled! they were almost on the floor! i think one of them fell. and that balls joke :roftl:

Pacing pavements: Mika hits the town with 'beautiful big girl' Adele

By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 4:52 PM on 12th August 2008

Comments (0) Add to My Stories

Does a little amateur detective work point to an unlikely pairing between singers Adele and Mika?

Consider the evidence: Adele, 20, did an interview at the weekend declaring she has a new boyfriend, who she names only as "Michael".

Did you see this????

Paving the way: Mika takes the lead as Adele seems camera shy

Mika, 24, was born Michael Holbrook Penniman, and once sang: "Big girl, you are beautiful..."

The pair had dinner at Zuma in Knightsbridge last night before heading to Soho House for drinks, but Adele was not in the mood to be photographed.

Well, at least neither of the single-monikered singers would have to change their surname if they wed.

Romance: The pair avoid looking like a couple in the back of a taxi as they leave Zuma

ooooh :das:

they met at.....the....brit awards.

java boys is just a cafe, but there's a restaurant/bar thing in that shopping center.

omg, they were soooooo funny. the way they bowled! they were almost on the floor! i think one of them fell. and that balls joke :roftl:

I love the balls joke!!! I will never forget it!!! We should go to that Thai resturant :mf_rosetinted:

that would be good. i think it was the restaurant we parked behind. i know where it is though.

I think so!!! I remember seeing it on our way back from the bowling alley when we were looking for Dairy Queen..... Queen :lmao:

i think the more often we go, the better chance we have. hopefully when you pick up rufus' present, we'll see one.

i'm desperate to see one again!

ooohhhh maybe she/he will see what I am picking up :das:

i'm desperate to see one again!

The LAST time I went to a drag show.... one of the guys was SO freakin' BEAUTIFUL I did NOT beleive it was REALLY a guy.... so I asked him to PROVE it... and he showed me his lollipop :mf_rosetinted:

TRUE STORY

how am i friends with you? or better yet. how are you friends with me? a straight woman...that's not a transexual. :roftl:

ages ago. it turned out pretty well.

Did you even see my little story about the Drag Show/Party I went to :mf_rosetinted:

We are friends Alex because we are MORE alike then you WANT to admit :roftl:

...well.... I guess you are no Olive Garden chef :bleh: