The LAST time I went to a drag show.... one of the guys was SO freakin' BEAUTIFUL I did NOT beleive it was REALLY a guy.... so I asked him to PROVE it... and he showed me his lollipop :mf_rosetinted:

TRUE STORY

oh my jonas!! i'm gonna do that next time i see a drag queen.

My RuRu friend asked me what we are getting him and I told her.....

wonder what she is gonna say! :naughty:

she will be shocked and appalled, and then laugh her ass off.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh my jonas!! i'm gonna do that next time i see a drag queen.

she will be shocked and appalled, and then laugh her ass off.

I FREAKIN' DARE YOU :mf_rosetinted:

NOW WE MUST GO TO WILTON MANOR SSSSOOOOONNNN :naughty:

Yeah.... that is what I am hoping for!!! :roftl:

I FREAKIN' DARE YOU :mf_rosetinted:

NOW WE MUST GO TO WILTON MANOR SSSSOOOOONNNN :naughty:

Yeah.... that is what I am hoping for!!! :roftl:

i will :glasses2:

you watch.

hhhmmmmm do you think that RuRu will be shocked and appauled?

I wonder if ANYone has ever given him such a ballsy gift :blush-anim-cl:

if he hasn't, than he surely will remember you!

i will :glasses2:

you watch.

if he hasn't, than he surely will remember you!

Okay.... if I can do it ...... you can. I hope your queen is as daring as mine was :mf_rosetinted:

Oh... I guess it would be great to be remembered..... as long as it is in a 'good way' :naughty:

Okay.... if I can do it ...... you can. I hope your queen is as daring as mine was :mf_rosetinted:

Oh... I guess it would be great to be remembered..... as long as it is in a 'good way' :naughty:

if there is a bunch of them, i'll say it to more than one.

i think i'll think it's funny.

holly, it's like moving out made my life come together again! i've found out about all these concerts, gotten another job (where i'll be making the $$$$ :naughty:) going to new york in november, and i'm getting a car tomorrow.

life is like this :arf2:

if there is a bunch of them, i'll say it to more than one.

i think i'll think it's funny.

holly, it's like moving out made my life come together again! i've found out about all these concerts, gotten another job (where i'll be making the $$$$ :naughty:) going to new york in november, and i'm getting a car tomorrow.

life is like this :arf2:

OMG Alex!!!! REALLY a car *tomorrow which is now today* OMG!!!! I am SSSOOOOOOO happy for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :yay:

OMG! You are right it is all coming together! And JUST in time for Rufus! You see it is totally RuRu making life better :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Yay... TRUST me I KNOW how happy you are going to be to have your own car!!!!! :woot_jump:

Now you can drive me to the Olive Garden :bleh:

holly! how are you??? and i hope you regret saying that statement about replacing mika with rufus or as you call him ruru :mf_rosetinted:

Hi AIMEE!!! :huglove:

I miss you SO much!!!! OMG-- I am not replacing Mika with RuRu... those were Alex's words not mine :mf_rosetinted:

Rufus is just :das: what can I say????? :naughty:

what do you mean...? i'm an amazing driver!!!!

as long as no one else is in the car

sure, sure.:mf_rosetinted:

Well as I recall the time that I did see you drive there was NO ONE int he car with you.... and calling THAT performance a m a z i n g is a bit much, don'tcha think :mf_rosetinted:

I love the fact that I get to pick on YOU about driving now!!!! Although I don't think my driving scared you TOO much... unless you are just really good at hiding it! I am SUCH a backseat driver cause I am usually the one doing all of the driving! :roftl:

Hi AIMEE!!! :huglove:

I miss you SO much!!!! OMG-- I am not replacing Mika with RuRu... those were Alex's words not mine :mf_rosetinted:

Rufus is just :das: what can I say????? :naughty:

i miss you to!!!! i am coming home on the 27th didnt you say you were stoping over in ny sometime in august???:blink:

AND MIKA ISNT:shocked:

that is just as bad:mf_rosetinted:

I was up crying all ****** night! I got HIT right under my chin *of all places* last night! And it HURT like hell!!!!!

Me and Austin were dancing... and then he turned around and did some kind of spin... *don't ask* and came back and didn't realize I was right there and his elbow went up and caught me under the chin..... I immediately strated crying and screaming histerically *what a sight to see* but, honestly I think it scared me more then hurt me! You should have seen my parents FREAKING out... OMG OMG do you want me to get you some ice..... OMG - I think I see a bruise! It was hilarious!!!! I am like mom-- I think I'm okay -- if I wake up in the morning and I look like the elephant man -- then I will call the surgeon :naughty:

It did REALLY hurt my scar though... still is sore today! But no swelling or bruising that I can see.

So when we were in bed -- I was like Austin... thanks for hitting me in the face! And he said that I sounded like Rocky :mf_rosetinted:

i miss you to!!!! i am coming home on the 27th didnt you say you were stoping over in ny sometime in august???:blink:

NO! No NYC until the Meet Up in November!!!!!! :woot_jump:

Of course Mika is!!!! Mika makes my spine tingle!!! :chkn:

Rufus makes my skin crawl..... :das:

I cant help it.... do you NOT know who Rufus is :mf_rosetinted:

Well as I recall the time that I did see you drive there was NO ONE int he car with you.... and calling THAT performance a m a z i n g is a bit much, don'tcha think :mf_rosetinted:

I love the fact that I get to pick on YOU about driving now!!!! Although I don't think my driving scared you TOO much... unless you are just really good at hiding it! I am SUCH a backseat driver cause I am usually the one doing all of the driving! :roftl:

my brother calls me the worst driver ever. i don't believe him cause when he drives, it scares the crap out of me :shocked: i'm like that the whole time. once, he almost hit the same car 3 times!!! at the

same light!!!

i drive fast, but i'm always responsible, i hardly run lights :wink2:

your drving is fine, not scary at all....when we know where we're going. :naughty: i've memorized where wilton manors is now lol.

hi alex how are you???

i am all good aimee!

it seems like you've been in france for ages!!! aren't you tired of all the french people yet?

my brother calls me the worst driver ever. i don't believe him cause when he drives, it scares the crap out of me :shocked: i'm like that the whole time. once, he almost hit the same car 3 times!!! at the

same light!!!

i drive fast, but i'm always responsible, i hardly run lights :wink2:

your drving is fine, not scary at all....when we know where we're going. :naughty: i've memorized where wilton manors is now lol.

HONESTLY I think I would have no problemo at all finding Wilton Manor!!!!!

And who are you trying to kid about the red lights?????

RUN IT HOLLY ... that is what I would do :naughty:

i am all good aimee!

it seems like you've been in france for ages!!! aren't you tired of all the french people yet?

I would be :mf_rosetinted:

Aimee since you are in France..... do you KNOW who Claude Barzotti is??? :naughty:

HONESTLY I think I would have no problemo at all finding Wilton Manor!!!!!

And who are you trying to kid about the red lights?????

RUN IT HOLLY ... that is what I would do :naughty:

hehehe. it's my moto. run one, and you'll get all green.

i'm gonna have to find a way to make that rhyme.

I would be :mf_rosetinted:

Aimee since you are in France..... do you KNOW who Claude Barzotti is??? :naughty:

i'm tired of the french, i've never even been there.

i'm supposed to go next year though :blink: i want to though.

hehehe. it's my moto. run one, and you'll get all green.

i'm gonna have to find a way to make that rhyme.

i'm tired of the french, i've never even been there.

i'm supposed to go next year though :blink: i want to though.

I have to find a bucket of rhymes I threw up somewhere :naughty:

Can I hide in your carry on? :shocked: