well. i got there and i couldn't do floor training because i was wearing jeans. they never told me i couldn't, and i think i even saw someone in jeans the day i interviewed. but i had to read a bunch of manuals, and watch videos. it was 2 long hours of BOREDOM!!!!

so i'm glad i didn't have to do floor training cause i would have fallen asleep.

oooohhhh you can't wear jeans :blink:

Oh well.... maybe the floor training won't be SO b o r i n g!!!

Did you get the car?????

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i was thinking about what i was going to wear for ruru.

for the miami show, i'm going to wear the shirt your going to make, and jeans.

for the palm beach show, i might wear a dress. it seems like a classier place.

**** yeah it is a classier place!!!! GOOD idea!!!!! I was 'thinking about' dressing nice for the Palm Beach show!!!!! :naughty:

woot woot

THAT'S SO RUFUS :das:

oooohhhh you can't wear jeans :blink:

Oh well.... maybe the floor training won't be SO b o r i n g!!!

Did you get the car?????

i know!!! i was excited for that. but sadly i can wear everything except jeans. luckily i have bunches of black pants from VS.

and i did :punk:!!! life is going to be SOOOOOO much easier!!!

**** yeah it is a classier place!!!! GOOD idea!!!!! I was 'thinking about' dressing nice for the Palm Beach show!!!!! :naughty:

woot woot

THAT'S SO RUFUS :das:

uh oh, we're starting to think alike.... i don't know who this will be worse for. :shocked:

i know!!! i was excited for that. but sadly i can wear everything except jeans. luckily i have bunches of black pants from VS.

and i did :punk:!!! life is going to be SOOOOOO much easier!!!

uh oh, we're starting to think alike.... i don't know who this will be worse for. :shocked:

I would say it is going to be MUCH worse for you :naughty:

Oh YES!!!! That is going to make LIFE MUCH easier!!!!

Did you read my little scenerio about meeting Drag Queens in the bowling alley? :roftl:

all we gotta do is act naive, and be like "what's a drag queen?" and then we'll see some :lightsabre:

My scenario works :mf_rosetinted:

It is virtually exactly how it went down the time I went to the drag show. Flattery gets you EVERYWHERE in this world! ... or maybe he/she just really wanted to show it to me :naughty:

Whatever the case may be .... since that night -- my life has never been the same! :das:

I suppose my whole drag queen fantasy stems from that night :chkn:

Okay Alex the REAL stalking has begun......

Next time we go to Wilton Manors... what'cha say we take a ride down to Miami???

GO to jodimarr.com and go to the photos........

There are pics of Mika there in her studio all the way back from 2005!!!!

YOU MUST CHECK OUT HIS HAIR :shocked:

The studio USE to be called Red Door -- but apparently the name and I am assuming location has changed. Prolly due to all the Hurricane damage which is documented.....

NOTICE in one of the pics.......

it says the name of all in the photo there are several producers and of course management ......... LOOK at who is pictured as: Jerry Blair.....

THAT is NOT the 'Jerry' we know...........

AND Jerry Blair is Jodi's manager as well..............

hhhhmmmmm......

I am gonna call the number for the Miami studio...

There is a pic from the after party in Miami after the 6/17/07 show.....

SHOWING WHY it was the O N L Y show on that whole tour that he did not meet fans afterwards. He had better places to be :mf_rosetinted:

and there are pics from the actual show.... I was looking for you in the crowd :naughty:

Do you remember seeing Jodi or any of the entourage there? :roftl:

He has changed drastically in the past 3 years!!!!

I tried to take the pictures from the site so that I could put them in photobucket, but when you save the picture -- you can't see it.. damn it :boxed:

i couldn't get the pics either, and i tried the technical way! :thumbdown:

but, ya i looved the pics of him in 2005. i loved his hair like that. still his curly fro, but parted. :wub2:

did you call them?!

how do we find this place?!

I didn't get a chance to call today... and I J U S T got home from orientation! I am exhausted! I had to meet 13 teachers :cool:

I am gonna call tomorrow! ...and then I will let you KNOW how we are gonna find the place! GAWD - I love the pics... Jodi is ONE lucky girl isn't she!!! :wink2:

I didn't get a chance to call today... and I J U S T got home from orientation! I am exhausted! I had to meet 13 teachers :cool:

I am gonna call tomorrow! ...and then I will let you KNOW how we are gonna find the place! GAWD - I love the pics... Jodi is ONE lucky girl isn't she!!! :wink2:

i don't think she knows how lucky she is!!!

did you see her with the jonas brothers?! omj!!!

be like "i was interested in renting a studio and i was wondering about your location?" or "where are you located?" :naughty:

this will be fun!

i don't think she knows how lucky she is!!!

did you see her with the jonas brothers?! omj!!!

be like "i was interested in renting a studio and i was wondering about your location?" or "where are you located?" :naughty:

this will be fun!

Yep.... I saw her with ALL kinds of people! :shocked:

...Mika & Steven Tyler :naughty: -- I wonder whose house they were at.

What did you think about that "Jerry Blair" pic.....

How the HELL did you get the pics? You are a wizard, I swear!!!!

I guess I got Jerry mixed up.... badly! :roftl:

i like to think of myself as a ninja :ninja:

are you thinking of the guy with blonde hair and glasses? i don't know his name, but he was in NYC too.

tell me which pics you want and i'll post them.

and PM me or text me your address for tomorrow.

i like to think of myself as a ninja :ninja:

are you thinking of the guy with blonde hair and glasses? i don't know his name, but he was in NYC too.

tell me which pics you want and i'll post them.

and PM me or text me your address for tomorrow.

Yeah that is the one I was thinking of.... so JERRY BLAIR was in NYC too... cause I have never seen THAT dude :blink:

Post the one of Mika hugging Jodi and he has his eyes closed! I luurrvvee that one!!!! I will PM it to you cause my phone is d e a d :naughty:

Yeah that is the one I was thinking of.... so JERRY BLAIR was in NYC too... cause I have never seen THAT dude :blink:

Post the one of Mika hugging Jodi and he has his eyes closed! I luurrvvee that one!!!! I will PM it to you cause my phone is d e a d :naughty:

he was the one that called me a few times, and that pulled up in the car. i saw him after the show too.

i'm on it!!!

he was the one that called me a few times, and that pulled up in the car. i saw him after the show too.

i'm on it!!!

I thought it was the other guy that called you. The one we were talking to that pulled up and took your picture.....

---- the one that asked me what would make my wait more comfortable.... the one who got us hot chocolate and donuts..... you know what this means..... it is TERRIBLE -- my whole Terminal 5 poem is ruined -- RUINED Andre' ......

--- the part where I say the kindest gesture that will be remembered forever is when JERRY turned to me to speak of how miserable I must be... so cold without a coat he wondered what I'd want................

WHO THE **** was THAT then? :boxed:

I thought it was the other guy that called you. The one we were talking to that pulled up and took your picture.....

---- the one that asked me what would make my wait more comfortable.... the one who got us hot chocolate and donuts..... you know what this means..... it is TERRIBLE -- my whole Terminal 5 poem is ruined -- RUINED Andre' ......

--- the part where I say the kindest gesture that will be remembered forever is when JERRY turned to me to speak of how miserable I must be... so cold without a coat he wondered what I'd want................

WHO THE **** was THAT then? :boxed:

the one that took my picture WAS jerry. there were 2 guys. the one who got my number and called me a few times, and jerry who called me and pulled up in the car. i don't know who the other guy was. i think someone said his music producer? but isn't that greg wells, and that wasn't greg wells.

who's andre?

the one that took my picture WAS jerry. there were 2 guys. the one who got my number and called me a few times, and jerry who called me and pulled up in the car. i don't know who the other guy was. i think someone said his music producer? but isn't that greg wells, and that wasn't greg wells.

who's andre?

I give up :mf_rosetinted:

I was singing the part of the Phantom of the Opera in my head as I wrote that.... member.... when Joseph Bouquet falls from the rafters and Firman says "we're ruined Andre' RUINED" :roftl: