• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well then, i'll call you at work.

:wink2:

btw, holly. i don't know if you've heard about this new thing or not. quite a few people hav them, i even got one. their called cell phone chargers.

yes, invest in one.

:naughty::lmao:

Smart ass :bleh:

I have a phone charger :naughty:

It is MONEY to add minutes that I don't have :roftl:

Smart ass :bleh:

I have a phone charger :naughty:

It is MONEY to add minutes that I don't have :roftl:

do you ever watch house? one time one of his girl doctors says "don't you ever charge your phone?" and he goes "you can charge them? i just buy new phones."

he's such a smartass, i love it.

i had a dream last night, that we were driving in another state for a rufus show, and guess what? WE GOT LOST! i know, that never happens!! and you had a mercedes SUV. congratulations. :wink2:

do you ever watch house? one time one of his girl doctors says "don't you ever charge your phone?" and he goes "you can charge them? i just buy new phones."

he's such a smartass, i love it.

i had a dream last night, that we were driving in another state for a rufus show, and guess what? WE GOT LOST! i know, that never happens!! and you had a mercedes SUV. congratulations. :wink2:

I do love house, never saw that episode though :roftl:

OMG... thanks aside from chicken in a dream that is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I am stylin' now.... LOST... US.... :shocked:

do you know what state it was? .... and did we at least make it in time for the show???? :naughty:

I do love house, never saw that episode though :roftl:

OMG... thanks aside from chicken in a dream that is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I am stylin' now.... LOST... US.... :shocked:

do you know what state it was? .... and did we at least make it in time for the show???? :naughty:

i don't know what state it was, but it reminded me of tennessee. i don't know if we made it to the show cause out of no where i was back at home.

dreams suck that way.:thumbdown:

i don't know what state it was, but it reminded me of tennessee. i don't know if we made it to the show cause out of no where i was back at home.

dreams suck that way.:thumbdown:

At least I got a new SUV :mf_rosetinted:

ok, so unfortunate change of plans. i'm not moving back this weekend :shocked::thumbdown:

because my little brother didn't do sh!t this summer, not even get his volunteer hours, he has to stay here, and because he needs to go to school, i'll have to bring him to his friends house everyday at 6:30 a.m.

they're going to try to get my older brother to move in here instead of me. cause it's gonna take 20 minutes for me to get to and from work every day, 7 days a week!!! ah! i'm not looking forward to that.

:sneaky2:

yes!!! but my dad says it was so that the top and bottom lock could be used with the same key

but what evs. i move back this weekend..

Well that is a good thing then :naughty:

ok, so unfortunate change of plans. i'm not moving back this weekend

because my little brother didn't do sh!t this summer, not even get his volunteer hours, he has to stay here, and because he needs to go to school, i'll have to bring him to his friends house everyday at 6:30 a.m.

they're going to try to get my older brother to move in here instead of me. cause it's gonna take 20 minutes for me to get to and from work every day, 7 days a week!!! ah! i'm not looking forward to that.

Man.... well, hopefully your other brother will move in. I am suprised you don't want to stay there! Isn't it nice at all to you to be there 'alone'? :roftl:

,,and STOP your whining before I call you Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I have to drive over an hour to work everyday and an hour home -- but, I am NOT complaining at all cause that is when I get to be alone with RuRu :das:

and holly, the letter went out yesterday. when i got inside my house, i ruined the envelope the bank gave me, thank god we had some. but we didn't even have stamps, so i left it for my dad to send, and it's on the way!

and a million zillion thank-yous for buying my ticket!

:yay: THANKS -- Now I will survive next week! Other wise I would'a been a dead duck! NO problem.... I am gonna buy our tickets together also for the Palm Beach show - cause we HAVE to sit together, I mean anything else is just not an option! :lmao:

I had a dream about him AGAIN last night but this one was WAY too dirty for the MFC :das:

Well that is a good thing then

Man.... well, hopefully your other brother will move in. I am suprised you don't want to stay there! Isn't it nice at all to you to be there 'alone'?

,,and STOP your whining before I call you Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I have to drive over an hour to work everyday and an hour home -- but, I am NOT complaining at all cause that is when I get to be alone with RuRu

:yay: THANKS -- Now I will survive next week! Other wise I would'a been a dead duck! NO problem.... I am gonna buy our tickets together also for the Palm Beach show - cause we HAVE to sit together, I mean anything else is just not an option! :lmao:

I had a dream about him AGAIN last night but this one was WAY too dirty for the MFC :das:

i wouldn't mind staying here if i wasn't broke lol. i have to pay for gas, and i just had to buy groceries, so i'm in the same condition i was in last week except, i now have to pay for gas :thumbdown:

they're gonna try to get my older brother to live here for a year, he can afford it. he makes lots of $$$.

oh, we sooooo HAVE TO sit together. otherwise it wouldn't be a real ruru concert. my dad and step-mom took me out to dinner (they're very proud of me) and i told them about the 2 ruru concerts back-to-back and they were like :shocked:

i'm a wild child!

:naughty:

i wouldn't mind staying here if i wasn't broke lol. i have to pay for gas, and i just had to buy groceries, so i'm in the same condition i was in last week except, i now have to pay for gas :thumbdown:

they're gonna try to get my older brother to live here for a year, he can afford it. he makes lots of $$$.

oh, we sooooo HAVE TO sit together. otherwise it wouldn't be a real ruru concert. my dad and step-mom took me out to dinner (they're very proud of me) and i told them about the 2 ruru concerts back-to-back and they were like :shocked:

i'm a wild child!

:naughty:

Tell me about it..... I can us like three rows apart -- we would have to hold up signs just to communicate with each other!!!! Hi Alex... OMG RuRu Is SO :das: we would totally annoy the peeps around us! Or even better we yell things to each other after every song.... and then RuRu is like excuse me -- you two in the audience, would you PLEASE be quiet... I am tring to do a show here :mf_rosetinted:

Oooohhh.... where did they take you out to dinner to? They MUST think you have totally lost your mind, huh!!!! Aaaahhh RuRu.... he is prolly gonna be GLAD he is only doing 2 shows in Florida -- or he would be seeing even more of us :naughty:

ARE YOU READY FOR THE HURRICANE? :shocked:

Tell me about it..... I can us like three rows apart -- we would have to hold up signs just to communicate with each other!!!! Hi Alex... OMG RuRu Is SO :das: we would totally annoy the peeps around us! Or even better we yell things to each other after every song.... and then RuRu is like excuse me -- you two in the audience, would you PLEASE be quiet... I am tring to do a show here :mf_rosetinted:

Oooohhh.... where did they take you out to dinner to? They MUST think you have totally lost your mind, huh!!!! Aaaahhh RuRu.... he is prolly gonna be GLAD he is only doing 2 shows in Florida -- or he would be seeing even more of us :naughty:

ARE YOU READY FOR THE HURRICANE? :shocked:

:naughty:that would be sooo funny!!!! we should still yell, even if we're next to each other!

i know right! he'll probably think we'll follow him to the minnesota show.

i got to pick, and i picked a thai restaurant near my house. it was yummy! :arf2:

no :mf_rosetinted: we only have back shutters here, so my dad is going to call me tonight to see if we should come home for the hurricane. are you ready? it's going to hit you worse than us!

omg holly.

i had to break into my house through my brothers window and :boxed:

it was a lot higher than the mika barricades. while i was half way through the window, i was thinking "how the hell i could have done this?" geez, all of that adrenaline must have done it. i think my stomache is going to be bruised cause i had to slide in :naughty:

it hurth a lot.

no :mf_rosetinted: we only have back shutters here, so my dad is going to call me tonight to see if we should come home for the hurricane. are you ready? it's going to hit you worse than us!

It is coming straight for ME :shocked:

...I am not ready -- but, my office is suppose to close early today.... and obviously no work for me tomorrow!!! I refuse to drive an hour in a hurricane, tropical storm... whateva :mf_rosetinted:

The J O Y S of living in Paradise :bleh:

It is coming straight for ME :shocked:

...I am not ready -- but, my office is suppose to close early today.... and obviously no work for me tomorrow!!! I refuse to drive an hour in a hurricane, tropical storm... whateva :mf_rosetinted:

The J O Y S of living in Paradise :bleh:

dont rub it in :sneaky2:

no the fact that you live in a place where you can where shorts 365 days a year

believe me' date=' you would [b']not[/b] like it. 2 days ago, i was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and i walked 10 feet outside to take the garbage out, and i was sweating by the time i came in which was 45 seconds later.

i hate living here :thumbdown:

i turned the weather on this morning, since i haven't watched it since saturday. seriously, if i didn't spend the night at my friends house friday, i never would have known about the "fay". anyways, they were talking to a guy in key west, and they did a close-up og his face, and he's wearing a big wind breaker, hat, and he's prepared to stand through that storm. they zoomed out, and it's not even raining. there wasn't even a breeze, and this guy is ready to live through hurricane andrew.

ugh. they had to put one of our cats down today :huh:

she had kidney failure, and even though she weighed like 7 pounds, when i saw her yesterday, she probably only weighed 5. :thumbdown:

then today, i guess she went into kidney failure. i talked to my dad about the hurricane right after i talked to you holly, and he said nothing. i just got a text saying that they put her down. A TEXT!!!

:sneaky2: