believe me, you would not like it. 2 days ago, i was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and i walked 10 feet outside to take the garbage out, and i was sweating by the time i came in which was 45 seconds later.

i hate living here :thumbdown:

i turned the weather on this morning, since i haven't watched it since saturday. seriously, if i didn't spend the night at my friends house friday, i never would have known about the "fay". anyways, they were talking to a guy in key west, and they did a close-up og his face, and he's wearing a big wind breaker, hat, and he's prepared to stand through that storm. they zoomed out, and it's not even raining. there wasn't even a breeze, and this guy is ready to live through hurricane andrew.

true i would want to live in florida in the summer and new york in the summer actually no i change my mind new york is also disgusting in the summer i wanna live in paris in the summer:naughty:

haha that reminds me of this news reporter and she was sitting in a boat and she was reporting about a flood and she was saying how big the flood was and how she has to stay in the boat because it is so deep and then while airing they showed people walking write behind her in wellies and the water was up to there ankle:naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ugh. they had to put one of our cats down today :huh:

she had kidney failure, and even though she weighed like 7 pounds, when i saw her yesterday, she probably only weighed 5. :thumbdown:

then today, i guess she went into kidney failure. i talked to my dad about the hurricane right after i talked to you holly, and he said nothing. i just got a text saying that they put her down. A TEXT!!!

:sneaky2:

o i am so sorry! one time while i was staying at my sisters house in england with my other two sister for two weeks while my parents were at home and they had to put my dog down because of a tumor and they didnt tell us until we arrived back home in ny! it was so sad we get off the plane and we ask how bosco is doing and they were like he is fine and then we get home and we look for him and he isnt in the house and he wasnt there so we looked on the porch and he wasnt there and then they tell us they had to put him to sleep and he is buried in the back yard :sad::tears::crybaby: it was soo depressing and sad i am still mad at my parents till this day for doing that!

true i would want to live in florida in the summer and new york in the summer actually no i change my mind new york is also disgusting in the summer i wanna live in paris in the summer:naughty:

haha that reminds me of this news reporter and she was sitting in a boat and she was reporting about a flood and she was saying how big the flood was and how she has to stay in the boat because it is so deep and then while airing they showed people walking write behind her in wellies and the water was up to there ankle:naughty:

it rains about 5 days a week here in the summer' date=' it's not cool. :no:

:roftl: that's so funny, that lady and this new guy should get married.

o i am so sorry! one time while i was staying at my sisters house in england with my other two sister for two weeks while my parents were at home and they had to put my dog down because of a tumor and they didnt tell us until we arrived back home in ny! it was so sad we get off the plane and we ask how bosco is doing and they were like he is fine and then we get home and we look for him and he isnt in the house and he wasnt there so we looked on the porch and he wasnt there and then they tell us they had to put him to sleep and he is buried in the back yard :sad::tears::crybaby: it was soo depressing and sad i am still mad at my parents till this day for doing that!

that's terrible!!! we had to put my dog down this year too. he had everything wrong with him. he was never healthy, but he was happy.

you had a dog named bosco? SO DID I!!! we had sister black labs named cocoa and bosco!!! but my little brother got allergic, so we gave them to blind people.

that's so crazy!!!

it rains about 5 days a week here in the summer, it's not cool. :no:

:roftl: that's so funny, that lady and this new guy should get married.

that's terrible!!! we had to put my dog down this year too. he had everything wrong with him. he was never healthy, but he was happy.

you had a dog named bosco? SO DID I!!! we had sister black labs named cocoa and bosco!!! but my little brother got allergic, so we gave them to blind people.

that's so crazy!!!

OMFG NO ****ING WAY! I HAD A DOG NAMED COCOA ALSO! BUT WE HAD TO GIVE HER AWAY BECAUSE HER AND BOSCO DIDNT GET ALONG! AHHHH THIS IS CRAZY!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMFG NO ****ING WAY! I HAD A DOG NAMED COCOA ALSO! BUT WE HAD TO GIVE HER AWAY BECAUSE HER AND BOSCO DIDNT GET ALONG! AHHHH THIS IS CRAZY!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMFJ!!!! that's so nutso!!!

wooooow!!!!

did you get any other dogs after her? we got a chow chow called ginger bear, but those kind of dogs don't get along with kids, so we gave her away after like 6 months.

OMFJ!!!! that's so nutso!!!

wooooow!!!!

did you get any other dogs after her? we got a chow chow called ginger bear, but those kind of dogs don't get along with kids, so we gave her away after like 6 months.

i have dog now named buttons and by the end of the summer we are getting my sisters dog and his name is chipie:bleh:

SORRY about your kitty Alex!!!! :huglove:

...and your doggie Aimee :huglove:

Well the storm came RIGHT over us. We had wind gusts of over 85 miles per hour and it lifted our roof...... our living room ceiling is cracked from one end to the other and water is leaking in the living room! We literally have pots in the living room to catch the water :thumbdown:

The ceiling is about to cave in -- any moment :shocked:

Other then that our yard *2 1/2 acres* is FLOODED and there are large limbs and trees down.

Me and my daddy were OUT in it about 3 hours ago..... it was awesome!

SORRY about your kitty Alex!!!! :huglove:

...and your doggie Aimee :huglove:

Well the storm came RIGHT over us. We had wind gusts of over 85 miles per hour and it lifted our roof...... our living room ceiling is cracked from one end to the other and water is leaking in the living room! We literally have pots in the living room to catch the water :thumbdown:

The ceiling is about to cave in -- any moment :shocked:

Other then that our yard *2 1/2 acres* is FLOODED and there are large limbs and trees down.

Me and my daddy were OUT in it about 3 hours ago..... it was awesome!

:shocked:

omg holly.

that realllllly sucks.

Oh btw.... I got it on Monday!!!! I am sorry I couldn't call you... all my stuff was taken down by that time including all of the phones! I had to stay here and wait for the damn mai; man until 4:00 .... I was PISSED-- everyone else left at like 2:00 :blink:

Tell me about it!!! How did you do? So you had to drive to work in it .. and home.... THANK GOD you did not have to take the bus!!! :naughty:

it was no where close to what you guys had but it wasn't a normal south florida storm. i got out of work at 8 and it was raining hard earlier but wasn't when i left. i left through the wrong doors and had to walk about 5 minutes outside to where my car was. my hair was straight when i left, and when i got to my car it was curly and frizzy!! the air was sooo moist and windy. and on the drive home it would rain hard, then stop, then rain hard again.

yesterday morning there were some strong gusts, like 40 mph. but that's it. and more of the on and off raining.

give me the details about over there.

Oh btw.... I got it on Monday!!!! I am sorry I couldn't call you... all my stuff was taken down by that time including all of the phones! I had to stay here and wait for the damn mai; man until 4:00 .... I was PISSED-- everyone else left at like 2:00 :blink:

thank god!!! omg lol. you were all alone in the office for 2 hours! :naughty: but at least you got it.

did your office flood?

it was no where close to what you guys had but it wasn't a normal south florida storm. i got out of work at 8 and it was raining hard earlier but wasn't when i left. i left through the wrong doors and had to walk about 5 minutes outside to where my car was. my hair was straight when i left, and when i got to my car it was curly and frizzy!! the air was sooo moist and windy. and on the drive home it would rain hard, then stop, then rain hard again.

yesterday morning there were some strong gusts, like 40 mph. but that's it. and more of the on and off raining.

give me the details about over there.

thank god!!! omg lol. you were all alone in the office for 2 hours! :naughty: but at least you got it.

did your office flood?

Okay.... at my house there are huge limbs and some trees down.... whole yard is flooded ... looks like a lake ..... I already told you about the darn roof :boxed:

other then that mess... OH and the back porch *which is all enclosed* flooded... water came in from the back door and ALL the carpet has to be removed from back there -- it smells like mildew...eeewww

And as far as the office.... all is okay, only ONE office the roof caved in and it is flooded ONE office! What an unlucky gal :blink:

Okay.... at my house there are huge limbs and some trees down.... whole yard is flooded ... looks like a lake ..... I already told you about the darn roof :boxed:

other then that mess... OH and the back porch *which is all enclosed* flooded... water came in from the back door and ALL the carpet has to be removed from back there -- it smells like mildew...eeewww

And as far as the office.... all is okay, only ONE office the roof caved in and it is flooded ONE office! What an unlucky gal :blink:

oooh geez. that really sucks! and all of that from a tropical storm/ cat 1.

ew. i hate the mildew smell.

the worst i saw was a baby tree down. it was one of those trees that has supports. and there was some big puddles.

oooh geez. that really sucks! and all of that from a tropical storm/ cat 1.

ew. i hate the mildew smell.

the worst i saw was a baby tree down. it was one of those trees that has supports. and there was some big puddles.

I think my car could handle Big puddles -- but I had a hell of a time trying to get out of the yard this morning!!! I thought my car was NOT gonna make it! :naughty:

I think my car could handle Big puddles -- but I had a hell of a time trying to get out of the yard this morning!!! I thought my car was NOT gonna make it! :naughty:

oy. when i go through big puddles, i just think the car is getting a little washed at the bottom :wink2:

do you like my b-day message for mika?

1happy.jpg

:roftl:

it was all your idea :naughty:

anyways, i've got to go. i'm moving back into my house, and i need to disconnect the internets.

ttyl!

:huglove:

Aaahhhh!!!! You're moving back!!!! So does that mean that your older brother is moving in there? I know you are happy to be going 'home' :naughty:

:woot_jump:

Aaahhhh!!!! You're moving back!!!! So does that mean that your older brother is moving in there? I know you are happy to be going 'home' :naughty:

:woot_jump:

i'm back in!!!!

he's not moving in there.

i talked my dad into taking my little brothers stuff away until he gets a job, or volunteer hours. because my brother catches a ride with his friend who lives across the street from us, to school. and i would have to get up at 6:15, drive all the way out there and back 4 times a day since it's right by the mall. and my brother isn't exactly trustworthy with payin me for gas, so i had to do something.

his friend was over a few nights ago, and i was on the MFC, and he goes "why are you on the MY-ka fan club?" and i told him it was because i liked MYka. then he asked if i had been to any of his shows, and i told him one in miami, and one in NY. and he was like :shocked:. then he brought up MYka again around my brother, and my brother goes "his name is mee-ka, and he's a faggot." . so i had to defend my man.

also, while my brother and him were fishing, there were a bunch of turtles. so i named one rufus, and i called the other one his boyfriend. so i was explaining that rufus had green stuff on his back, and rufus' boyfriend had orange stripes on his head. and my brother goes "i like how he has a boyfriend". so i tell him that rufus is gay, and has a german boyfriend. so my brothers friend names ruru's BF, pierre. even though thta's french.

i'm back in!!!!

he's not moving in there.

i talked my dad into taking my little brothers stuff away until he gets a job, or volunteer hours. because my brother catches a ride with his friend who lives across the street from us, to school. and i would have to get up at 6:15, drive all the way out there and back 4 times a day since it's right by the mall. and my brother isn't exactly trustworthy with payin me for gas, so i had to do something.

his friend was over a few nights ago, and i was on the MFC, and he goes "why are you on the MY-ka fan club?" and i told him it was because i liked MYka. then he asked if i had been to any of his shows, and i told him one in miami, and one in NY. and he was like :shocked:. then he brought up MYka again around my brother, and my brother goes "his name is mee-ka, and he's a faggot." . so i had to defend my man.

also, while my brother and him were fishing, there were a bunch of turtles. so i named one rufus, and i called the other one his boyfriend. so i was explaining that rufus had green stuff on his back, and rufus' boyfriend had orange stripes on his head. and my brother goes "i like how he has a boyfriend". so i tell him that rufus is gay, and has a german boyfriend. so my brothers friend names ruru's BF, pierre. even though thta's french.

Pierre is also a VERY popular Haitian name :naughty:

I would like to box your brother :mf_rosetinted:

THAT was QUICK Alex!!!! You must not have had MUCH stuff over there....

OMG HOLLY THANKGOD YOUR OK! i cant believe it hit so hard!!!! i cant even imagine what it must be like right now over there!!!! is everyone ok? are the kids back at school???

The kids went back to school today! We are okay....

just got to get the roof fixed!!!! I ain't sittin' in there :no:

Just my luck the whole thing will crash down on my head!!! :naughty: