ok well as long as everything is ok that is good! how are you???? what are you up to?

I am okay!!!! Very tired today :thumbdown: Not really up to much right now just catching up on MFC and Myspace! :naughty:

Excited about going to see Rufus on November 8 AND 9 in Miami and West Palm Beach!!!! *and everything that goes along with that* :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It SO feels like Friday!!!! I don't know if I can make it through another day!!! :boxed:

i don't know what today feels like yet. when i get to work i'll know.

last friday, i kept thinking that it was saturday. and i would refer to sunday as tomorrow. i confused my boss so much, that she though the next day was monday too. :naughty:

i don't know what today feels like yet. when i get to work i'll know.

last friday, i kept thinking that it was saturday. and i would refer to sunday as tomorrow. i confused my boss so much, that she though the next day was monday too. :naughty:

You are GOOD at confusing people :naughty:

You are GOOD at confusing people :naughty:

i'm pretty sure it's my mission in life.

how much do you want to bet that i can confuse the fillmore people into letting us in somewhere close?

How was A T the other night????? Do you like it better then V S or is it about the same? And how bout the peeps which is nicer?

it was good. i rang up a few people, and then i had to do this cashier workbook. it literally took 2 hours. cause i had to do like 30 different types of transactions. it was so boring cause i already knew how to do everything.

when i came in today, my boss was surprised that i rang people up before i did the workbook. but yesterday i was in the fitting room, and it was sooo boring.

the peeps is ok, but none of them are my age. if i don't end up loving this job, i'm going to work for my dermatologist, and VS. and then when i have to go back to school, i'll work at the office. then i can have weekends off :naughty:

i'm pretty sure it's my mission in life.

how much do you want to bet that i can confuse the fillmore people into letting us in somewhere close?

it was good. i rang up a few people, and then i had to do this cashier workbook. it literally took 2 hours. cause i had to do like 30 different types of transactions. it was so boring cause i already knew how to do everything.

when i came in today, my boss was surprised that i rang people up before i did the workbook. but yesterday i was in the fitting room, and it was sooo boring.

the peeps is ok, but none of them are my age. if i don't end up loving this job, i'm going to work for my dermatologist, and VS. and then when i have to go back to school, i'll work at the office. then i can have weekends off :naughty:

How about confusung them into letting us in EARLY -- like to SEE soundcheck.... how fab would that be? Surely we can convince them that we are cousins... I mean my name is Holly Wainwright... ya know!!!! :roftl:

Ooohh YES the Dermatologist..... weekends off sounds ideal!!!! Especially for HOW busy we are about to be!

How about confusung them into letting us in EARLY -- like to SEE soundcheck.... how fab would that be? Surely we can convince them that we are cousins... I mean my name is Holly Wainwright... ya know!!!! :roftl:

Ooohh YES the Dermatologist..... weekends off sounds ideal!!!! Especially for HOW busy we are about to be!

i dunno about that. they wouldn't even let us in to pee. and the band wasn't even there yet! i'll try my best though. if there are old people at the kravis center, i can totally do that!

i know it! but it wouldn't til january :thumbdown:

i dunno about that. they wouldn't even let us in to pee. and the band wasn't even there yet! i'll try my best though. if there are old people at the kravis center, i can totally do that!

i know it! but it wouldn't til january :thumbdown:

Well I guess you are gonna do it then ... cause you know good and well all of the people at the Kravis Center are going to be :old:

:yay: This calls for a celebration~~

...and oh well.... January will be okay -- I mean you have already asked off for the days in November so we are all good.... and that means that you will not have to worry about the Meet Up at Disney in February!!!! You are good to go!!! I think that we should stay at one of the Disney Resorts!!! :naughty:

Well I guess you are gonna do it then ... cause you know good and well all of the people at the Kravis Center are going to be :old:

:yay: This calls for a celebration~~

...and oh well.... January will be okay -- I mean you have already asked off for the days in November so we are all good.... and that means that you will not have to worry about the Meet Up at Disney in February!!!! You are good to go!!! I think that we should stay at one of the Disney Resorts!!! :naughty:

old people are the easiest to confuse!

i did ask for those days off, so i'm good.

we should stay at the worl marriott!!! i've stayed there twice. it's amazing. they have a starbucks in the lobby. it's pretty awsome.

EDIT: ok. so it's like $260 a night.... maybe we can stay there for a day and pretend to live there.

Hello Ladies!!!!

I Hope Everyone Is Doing Well, Specially Holly!!!

If U Get To Read Ths Missy; How R U?

Awww Lucy!!! I see you made a rare guest appearance!!!!

SO SORRY I MISSED IT!!!!!! :tears:

Come back, come back......

:huglove:

old people are the easiest to confuse!

i did ask for those days off, so i'm good.

we should stay at the worl marriott!!! i've stayed there twice. it's amazing. they have a starbucks in the lobby. it's pretty awsome.

EDIT: ok. so it's like $260 a night.... maybe we can stay there for a day and pretend to live there.

Yeah.... Alex what have you been smoking? $260.00 a FREAKIN' NIGHT....

oh but I am SO in for going there and pretending that we own the joint :mf_rosetinted:

...and uuummm is this hotel in Orlando or Palm Beach?

And if it is in Orlando I said we should stay at a DISNEY RESORT not the freakin' Ritz Carlton of Orlando :bleh:

Old people -- you gotta love em.... but, look we can totally convince one of them that we are realted to Rufus and he WANTS us to come in and see him before the show..... theoretically speaking, let's just say that one of them goes to Mr. Wainwright and says there are two young ladies at the front who claim to be your *insert relation here* _________.

He will totally let us in for our brilliant efforts! :naughty:

WOW:shocked:

thats exactly what it looks like here

i hope everyone is ok

Oh we are SO use to this!!! I wish I had a camera here at work to take a pic of Fort Myers!!! It looks WORSE then it did on Tuesday when the storm came through! :shocked:

Oh we are SO use to this!!! I wish I had a camera here at work to take a pic of Fort Myers!!! It looks WORSE then it did on Tuesday when the storm came through! :shocked:

Dangit!!! then we could see what all of Florida looks like:roftl:

my neighbors tree fell and broke their fence! they arent even home they are at work:shocked:

Dangit!!! then we could see what all of Florida looks like:roftl:

my neighbors tree fell and broke their fence! they arent even home they are at work:shocked:

What a nice suprise to come home to after a long days work :shocked:

i know, when i was driving home from school i saw and was like:shocked:

what sucks is that we have woods all behind our house so hopefully no trees will fall

That is one thing that scared me the most!!!! We live in the woods.... so I was a paranoid freak through the entire storm! I think that the SCARIEST thing is the tornadoes that come out of the storms.... if I do not have a tornado I am all good! Bring on the winds :bleh:

Exactly i feel tornados are the worst because you cant predict what they are going to do they leave one house destroyed and the other un touched

SCARY STUFF there!!!! It is like it has a nevgence against certain people! I don;t want to piss one off :naughty: