i know!! i used to live in Oklahoma so i know all about tornados! we had drills every week at school:shocked:

DANG!!!! Now you know that is serious!!!!! How terrifiying are the drills! I would faint during it :naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl::roftl:

i remember when i was little i used to dial 911 and hang up then they would call back and my dad would answer then i would hide in my closet, but he never found out i did it:naughty:

OMG!!!! That is TERRIBLE!!!!

One time my little girl called 911.... they called back.... and I was like I AM SO SORRY... my baby had the phone... the bastards did not beleive me :boxed:

OMG!!!! That is TERRIBLE!!!!

One time my little girl called 911.... they called back.... and I was like I AM SO SORRY... my baby had the phone... the bastards did not beleive me :boxed:

OMG:roftl::roftl:

did you hear about the story where this little boy called 911 and said that his mom was dieing but the lady didnt believe him, but she was she was having a seizure or something so she died because of the dumba** lady!!!!!!!!

OMG:roftl::roftl:

did you hear about the story where this little boy called 911 and said that his mom was dieing but the lady didnt believe him, but she was she was having a seizure or something so she died because of the dumba** lady!!!!!!!!

DAMN! See that is why they HAVE to treat every call as serious as any other no matter if the caller is 4 or 94 :naughty:

awww.... is she ok?

She is now!!!! She had an infection and went to the Emergency Room -- well the doctor prescribed her STRONG medication that had Codine in it... and they KNEW she was allergic to Codine..... she FLIPPED OUT! She did not even knpw her name OR where she was and could not walk! It was C R A Z Y!!!!!! :boxed:

She is now!!!! She had an infection and went to the Emergency Room -- well the doctor prescribed her STRONG medication that had Codine in it... and they KNEW she was allergic to Codine..... she FLIPPED OUT! She did not even knpw her name OR where she was and could not walk! It was C R A Z Y!!!!!! :boxed:

more dumb medical people!!!!!!!!

more dumb medical people!!!!!!!!

I know WTF tell me about it.... luckily she stopped taking it immediately but, the damage was already done!!! When the paramedics came and they were accessing her -- they were asking her questions...... and asked:

What is your name?

She responded: Me... I am me

Where do you live?

Here I live here....

What is the name of the town?

:blink:

-- yeah... they hauled her off :stretcher:

I know WTF tell me about it.... luckily she stopped taking it immediately but, the damage was already done!!! When the paramedics came and they were accessing her -- they were asking her questions...... and asked:

What is your name?

She responded: Me... I am me

Where do you live?

Here I live here....

What is the name of the town?

:blink:

-- yeah... they hauled her off :stretcher:

awww........ thats so sad, im glad shes better though:thumb_yello:

dumb f***s:mf_rosetinted:

awww........ thats so sad, im glad shes better though:thumb_yello:

dumb f***s:mf_rosetinted:

Okay so it was SO scary at the time.....

BUT NOW.... it is freakin' hilarious!!!! :lmao:

...am I bad for laughing at it??? Even now? :boxed:

sunny and bright.

why do you think i was up that early.

stupid sun. :sneaky2:

Don't run in the fact that you get to sleep until the sun awakens you.... :mf_rosetinted: I am up before the rooster crows.....

is it cool there? There is a breeze and a slight crispness to the air.... is it fantastic!

Don't run in the fact that you get to sleep until the sun awakens you.... :mf_rosetinted: I am up before the rooster crows.....

is it cool there? There is a breeze and a slight crispness to the air.... is it fantastic!

true. i'm bit a lucky. :naughty:

i just went outside to put my dad's sunpass in my car, and i'm kind of sweating. we had some cool air on....monday night....i think.

you know, i had know idea that the storm was still in florida! let alone it was turning back around. stupid thing.

wasn't there a hurricane a few years ago that did that?

true. i'm bit a lucky. :naughty:

i just went outside to put my dad's sunpass in my car, and i'm kind of sweating. we had some cool air on....monday night....i think.

you know, i had know idea that the storm was still in florida! let alone it was turning back around. stupid thing.

wasn't there a hurricane a few years ago that did that?

I do remember a freak Hurricane like that a few years back!!! This thing is coming back to get us! :naughty: